Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

touching leads to sex

View previous topic :: View next topic  
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

daniel beast,

please dont get mad at jonas. he's just trying to help. you said yourself that you guys need to figure out how to make her trait negative and wouldn't you know? if bree lost her virginity, i'm sure the order would get over her quicker than you did.

my reccomendation to you is to grab sarah and start making out with her while jonas is off making it with bree. and make sure to post lots and lots of public makeout videos on youtube, revver, myspace and facebook and everywhere. that way everybody knows that you're just a couple of horney teenagers and the order will stay clear forever. trust me, religious groups tend to shy away from horney teens.

on a serious note though. jonas has just as much reason to pissed at you for mackin on sarah (who if you havn't noticed, is a total manipulative bitch) while bree is recovering from her encounter.

to tell the truth, i wouldn't trust bree any more than i would trust sarah. they're both being somewhat manipulative. i wouldn't be surprised if bree is just kissing on jonas in order to trick him into doing something he wouldn't otherwise do.

keep on your toes. sleep with one eye open. and dont close your eyes when you kiss sarah.

love, platypus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Platypus, you are incorrigible.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
... sarah (who if you havn't noticed, is a total manipulative bitch) ...

Daniel, it's understandable why you haven't noticed this. It's for the same reason you haven't noticed that giant glacier sliding through the forest behind the place you're staying in.

Hint: It's not there.

Anyway, the platypus makes a good suggestion in not getting pissed off at Jonas. There's really no reason to in the first place (he thinks she loves him), but aside from that, you don't know if Bree's not actually using him in the first place. She does kind of have a history of it, you know, and that was when she wasn't brainwashed shortly before.

Last edited by Lurker on Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
Platypus, you are incorrigible.

;-p

but think about it. do you really think bree allowed herself to be brainwashed? i bet its just an act. but when why would she want to trick her friends?

i'm no expert on brainwashing but i believe you can't brainwash someone who doesn't let you brainwash them. nor does it work if the subject is aware of your brainwashing tricks.

the drugs might help but only if they were strong psychoactive drugs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
... sarah (who if you havn't noticed, is a total manipulative bitch) ...

Daniel, it's understandable why you haven't noticed this. It's for the same reason you hasn't noticed that giant glacier sliding through the forest behind the place you're staying in.

why don't you show them the better side of Sarah when you get the chance Daniel? So we can get all these Sarah-haters to shut up Laughing
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Anyway, the platypus makes a good suggestion in not getting pissed off at Jonas.
Although there may be reason to be hurt. She has kissed daniel a few times, but from what both sides said it was never a make out session. And I think most of us assumed she was just sexually stunted or something.

I'd say regardless of whether or not daniel cares about her that way anymore there's still reason to be uncomfortable about the whole thing. Like Lurker, I think she's using Jonas in some way. Or maybe just kissing him because he's bored.

Everyone's all worried about Bree being taken advantage of by Jonas and I'm more worired about Bree taking advantage of him.

But I'd move on, if I were you, Daniel, and realize that you have a girl much better than Bree right with you - she's way more fun, less whiney, helpful, caring and most importantly she has a soul.

Wink

in all seriousness, Sara is way better for Daniel and I think he knows it at this point.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Anyway, the platypus makes a good suggestion in not getting pissed off at Jonas.
Although there may be reason to be hurt. She has kissed daniel a few times, but from what both sides said it was never a make out session. And I think most of us assumed she was just sexually stunted or something.

I'd say regardless of whether or not daniel cares about her that way anymore there's still reason to be uncomfortable about the whole thing. Like Lurker, I think she's using Jonas in some way. Or maybe just kissing him because he's bored.

Everyone's all worried about Bree being taken advantage of by Jonas and I'm more worired about Bree taking advantage of him.

But I'd move on, if I were you, Daniel, and realize that you have a girl much better than Bree right with you - she's way more fun, less whiney, helpful, caring and most importantly she has a soul.

Wink

in all seriousness, Sara is way better for Daniel and I think he knows it at this point.

well put Very Happy
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh
and talking leads to touching
and touching leads to sex
and then there is no mystery left

And it's bad news....baby it's bad news.

Smile
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:

Wink

I love you.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
onsweetavenue wrote:

Wink

I love you.
right back at ya Smile
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
Oh

Smile

hey thanks for noticing the connection! =)

to everybody else... its not that i hate sarah. its just that shes a bit manipulative. she says a lot of things in jest and half the time you don't know if shes serious or just trying to get a reaction. you can't really get too attatched to these types of people because they'll make you do crazy things in the name of love.

thats all. i'm no sarah hater. i'm just not going to lick her butt either ;-p
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
you don't know if Bree's not actually using him in the first place. She does kind of have a history of it, you know, and that was when she wasn't brainwashed shortly before.

Lurker, ouch. Could you have said that a little nicer instead of making it sound like Bree was being a complete (insert something that rhymns with witch).

But anyway Jonas should know better since is now breaking the very law he warned Daniel about breaking when DB was drooling all over Alex.
angie_pants
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
Oh

Smile

such a good song! and it goes mighty well with the whole situation too.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Lurker wrote:
you don't know if Bree's not actually using him in the first place. She does kind of have a history of it, you know, and that was when she wasn't brainwashed shortly before.

Lurker, ouch. Could you have said that a little nicer instead of making it sound like Bree was being a complete (insert something that rhymns with witch).

But anyway Jonas should know better since is now breaking the very law he warned Daniel about breaking when DB was drooling all over Alex.

oh did you see the last video? look at you-know-who was so brilliant to call it and you-know-who who said i was crazy for thinking that way! =D

...srry im drunk so that might sound a bit more rude than i mean it. lala
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: touching leads to sex Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Daniel, it's understandable why you haven't noticed this. It's for the same reason you haven't noticed that giant glacier sliding through the forest behind the place you're staying in.

Lurker, you rock my socks! Very Happy

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: