Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0205 I hAtE tHeSe PeOpLe [6/4/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeryolol wrote:
hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
MintyBeast wrote:
hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
r u serious??? is that all thats on these 20 pages........good thing i didnt go back and read lol...............ne wayzz i think that ppl should grow up, and get a life!!!!

No there is more then just this tangent.

oo lol is there anything important?? that i missed??/

you should skin through.
won't hurt, will it?

heya *babe!! Still stalking me?

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i miss you joy!
aeryolol
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
aeryolol wrote:
hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
MintyBeast wrote:
hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
r u serious??? is that all thats on these 20 pages........good thing i didnt go back and read lol...............ne wayzz i think that ppl should grow up, and get a life!!!!

No there is more then just this tangent.

oo lol is there anything important?? that i missed??/

you should skin through.
won't hurt, will it?

joy!
lol i was but idk its so hard to keep up with you these days!
Laughing

me ish boobie.
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
i miss you joy!

I miss you too!

I am here to stay... at least for a couple of months. School's out, so things aren't so crazy for me. I also have a job now that is paying me to pretty much play on the computer all day. I don't even have to "pretend" to work. My co-worker's occasionally watch the LG15 videos with me!

aeryolol wrote:
joygasm wrote:

joy!
lol i was but idk its so hard to keep up with you these days!
Laughing

You should be able to keep up with me now!!

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat, not fat...skinny, not skinny...stupid, not stupid... What it comes down to is that folks seem to have taken it in mind to call other folks names. Again...

So far, things are fairly mild...mostly sorta... Kinda... But not completely... It was okay to leave in place and not say anything when I was online earlier today. Almost. At this point... Not quite so much... <shrug>

I honestly don't want to get out the handy, dandy asbestos feather duster (patent pending), but I will. However, that thing is really quite heavy...and it's just not gonna be a good thing to be cleaning up a video thread... Again... Already... At least, I don't think so. Do you guys?

My feeling when I first saw all this was, "Don't make me pull this thread over, cuz you know I'll do it!"

I do want everyone who has said ANYTHING about the subject...ANYTHING AT ALL to look back on what they've said though...because if you've said anything, you may well be a part of the problem, and NOT a part of the solution. <looking around pointedly at a whole bunch of people...several of whom know who they are...and several of whom don't seem to even realize there's a problem...>

You see, if you're walking along and see something bad happening, don't slow down and poke at it, thinking poking will help. Find someone qualified who can help...or just walk on. But don't poke. Please? And don't decide to jump into the fray, just cuz it looks fun. Chances are...it's just not one of your better ideas...

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
MayhemII
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in chat, Greg wouldn't definitely say whether there is going to be a new video posted tonight or not, so I think I'll just go to bed.
00:19:07] MayhemII: Bree what genre of music is "your song"?

[00:19:33] lonelygirl15: genre? the genre of eternal happiness. hmmmmmmm
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this video did clarrify several things for me.

1. She was not a member of the order "willingly". That is, she has been psychologically controlled. This was not a cover up, and she does not seem to have "taken a role" with the order to protect Jules.

2. She is going through a psychological withdrawl. Removed from the order, her control pattern has been disrupted. Without her central control...she is losing it. The problem is...what will we get back?

3. It seems that the order utilizes a method of "euphoria" as a method of control. That is, in the chat and in the video, she was looking backwards as a child for the "FUN" of the order. As such, the "hymn of one" creates a very serious case of paranoia towards anyone who would intervene.

The one thing we do not know at this time is WHEN in the series of actions leading up to (and including) the ceremony did we interject the action of kidnapping?
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute, I am sorry but can I explain my own "participation" in the matter before you drag out your, er....feather duster?

I was not jumping into the discussion of whether or not Bree looks "fat" in this video. However,,I do believe it is totally on-topic because we see many fans comment on how cute Jonas or Daniel look after a new video is posted. So, commenting on how you feel about a character's appearance is acceptable. I suppose this particular opinion is not popular and fans seem to be fairly tempermental about it.

Now, for me, I was not "arguing" about her weight. I simply reinforced the sentiment, or should I say policy, that you always remind us fans, which is: To keep it about the post and not the poster. Keep everything friendly or at least polite and civil. Am I wrong? Well, I noticed that someone had called another fan "stupid" for expressing their opinion about an aspect of the video and I simply posted the same notion,....policy....rule. Whatever. So, I am sorry that you have had to almost babysit us lately and I know that I unintentionally participated in a bit of a heated discussion yesterday and, well, I want to excuse myself right now. I hope you don't think I am one of those people this time! I really was trying to back you up with my post.

The End.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blendedchaitea wrote:
Why is she jumping around on the bed, why is she behaving like a seven year old on vodka, why is she banging her head against a wall? Obviously she had to suffer intense brainwashing or some other form of abuse for her to behave in such an absurd manner when taken from her captors.

The implication is what is frightening, not necessarily the visible action.

But you could've shown that much more interestingly, as today's video proves - they could've done the same, only with Bree getting violent and screaming rather than laughing and hugging.

The implication would've been just as frightening if Bree had done Eyes of Wrath and said "I HATE YOU!!! I WANT YOU TO DIE!!!" to the guys.
But nooooo, instead she's jumping around on the bed. Rolling Eyes

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this video was pretty cheesy, actually, almost a parody of psychological thriller scenes. It's an interesting plot revelation, but it could have been done differently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: