Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry Jonas
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Sorry Jonas Reply with quote

But you suck. She played you. You let Bree put a blindfold over your eyes and you take your anger out on Daniel and Sarah like it was their fault that Bree showed that you were a fool.

So, kid, just shut up. She's off with the Hymn of One. She's not in love with you. And it's your fault that she's gone.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want the truth, jonas?

There it is.. in plain view for all to see...

Now all that's left is for you not to deny it and we'll see if you really are a man after all this...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Jonas Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
And it's your fault that she's gone.

Yeah, Jonas, it's your fault that you were left with all the work. It's your fault that you can't stay awake and unaffected for a week. It's your fault that being that close for that long with someone you love so desperately affected you. It's your fault that none of your friends were around to give you perspective.

Did any of you miss the sarcasm?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Jonas Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
consideration wrote:

Yeah, Jonas, it's your fault that you were left with all the work. It's your fault that you can't stay awake and unaffected for a week. It's your fault that being that close for that long with someone you love so desperately affected you. It's your fault that none of your friends were around to give you perspective.

Yeah, Jonas did such a great job of helping Bree...err...wait...helping himself to Bree.

Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Jonas Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
sack36 wrote:
consideration wrote:

Yeah, Jonas did such a great job of helping Bree...err...wait...helping himself to Bree.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't appreciate the two of you double teaming me, and if you're going to do it anyway, how about some valid argument instead of this "Yeah and yo mama!" level heckling.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
I don't appreciate the two of you double teaming me, and if you're going to do it anyway, how about some valid argument instead of this "Yeah and yo mama!" level heckling.
Umm...what?
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Jonas Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
sack36 wrote:
consideration wrote:

staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Jonas Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
consideration wrote:

yea. i know. i just loooovee when people leave you to do everything yourself. jonas, how dare you be human and have a moment of weakness when theres no one around to help you keep your composure?! Shame on you shame shame..

do i even have to point the sarcasm out..?
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Jonas Reply with quote

staticmorning wrote:
sack36 wrote:
consideration wrote:

yea. i know. i just loooovee when people leave you to do everything yourself. jonas, how dare you be human and have a moment of weakness when theres no one around to help you keep your composure?! Shame on you shame shame..

i'm sorry, but what he did was completely irresponsible. he knew the kind of state she was in and he took advantage of it. it doesn't matter if he was "oh so madly in love with her," he should have known that making out with the girl and prbably having sex with her was too far.

if he really loved her, he should have been thinking of HER well being. not his own.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okays, how about we take the discussion elsewhere, pretty please.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Jonas Reply with quote

pandababy wrote:
staticmorning wrote:
sack36 wrote:
consideration wrote:

i'm sorry, but what he did was completely irresponsible. he knew the kind of state she was in and he took advantage of it. it doesn't matter if he was "oh so madly in love with her," he should have known that making out with the girl and prbably having sex with her was too far.

if he really loved her, he should have been thinking of HER well being. not his own.

Since when is sex only for the guy? He did not know the kind of state she was in. He said it clear as a bell in "The Morning After", "This is our old Bree. She's out from under their power. Don't you get that, man?" In his mind he was making love to a rational woman. That is looking out for her well being in my book.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaah! No more fighting about Jonas in Jonas chat! Geez!
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Jonas Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
pandababy wrote:
staticmorning wrote:
sack36 wrote:
consideration wrote:

Since when is sex only for the guy? He did not know the kind of state she was in. He said it clear as a bell in "The Morning After", "This is our old Bree. She's out from under their power. Don't you get that, man?" In his mind he was making love to a rational woman. That is looking out for her well being in my book.

that may be how it looked to you. but for me, it looked like he let his emotions get the better of him and acted quite irresponsibly, lashing out at Daniel and Sarah for his own mistake. I'm not saying they're totally without blame, but no one appointed him the job of being her "deprogrammer." He became obsessed with it and wanted to see something that wasn't there. It was his fault that he let her get the best of him.

he knew she was brainwashed.

don't get me wrong. i feel for the guy. but what he did was irresponsible. and i guess this is where i stop since we were asked not to continue.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop! This isn't the place to discuss this!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: