Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Here's the email. Since Sarah and Daniel have both seen it, it's only fair you do too.

Quote:
i'm sure you've seen sarah's latest v-blog. just between you and I, what's your sister's problem? i mean, there was no other point of doing that other than to hurt me. right? this whole thing with bree sucks. and sarah seems to be getting some freaky pleasure out of making fun of me right now. i'm pissed! who the hell wouldn't be? the way sarah slams me and what I'm going through is totally callous. oh, sorry, let me define "callous" for anyone who might be reading this (like sarah) who's command of the english language seems to be limited to "do you wanna?". "callous" can mean two different things - both are pretty good synonyms for "sarah".
1. having calluses; toughened: like callous skin on the elbow.
(check you elbows, taylor, it may run in the family)
or
2. emotionally hardened; unfeeling
(again, be careful, taylor, it may be genetic)

and what's up with her telling everyone bree was my first time? what's your sister's problem? i think sarah's nutz. i think she has some serious mental health issues that she's never dealt with and this is how she cops her bad feelings about herselfff.

i would really appreciate it if from now one would you use please a little sensinavity when sharing information about me, daniel, bree and even your sister. it seems like your sister won't ever know any better, so I 'm sending this to you, hoping you'll learn from her mistake. none of us should even have to deal with this crap. we should all be concentrating on finding Bree and dealing with the order. you incorrectly thinking that you can triangulate cell phone towers in the middle of the woods isn’t helping. i don’t appreciate wild goose chases.

oh, pne last thing: DO NOT POST THIS! this is for your eyes only. i don't want to make this any bigger than it already is.

thanks,

J

oh no you didn't Shocked

nah don't be worried taylor. jonas said some harsh things about you & your sister. he'll understand... i think.
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be as angry as Jonas if someone filmed me, regardless of whether or not it was his "first time". It was his business, and his alone. Sarah crossed the line. Jonas may have had a tough time with girls in high school or may have been hurt, and be sensitive about relationships.
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

callxmexnevxx wrote:
Personally, I like Sarah a lot more after the new video. Taylor, I think you were the one that stooped to an all-time low by posting that note. Maybe if you actually paid attention to the video, you'd understand that Sarah's going through some tought times after your parents' divorce. To her, they were probably a good example of how love can make you sick. So she decided to cut all ties and stay just out of reach of anyone, really. She may sleep with a lot of people and be loose, but she's not actually having fun and she's not really happy about it. She just can't trust anybody after your parents split. It was a really emotional experience for her, I'm sure.

And you don't think I'm hurting? I'm here all alone with my parents. My dad's dating again and my mom is totally freaked out. You don't think I could've used my big sister here for some support? Believe me, I know she's hurting and that's why I came on here to defend her.
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
oh no you didn't Shocked

nah don't be worried taylor. jonas said some harsh things about you & your sister. he'll understand... i think.

lol Glad you can keep a sense of humor through this, Daniel.
callxmexnevxx
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan, I think you deserve to do what you want to do. You should be able to be with Sarah if you want. You should be able to flirt and have fun. After all, it's better than going insane like Jonas and thinking everybody who's not conforming to 'your way' is out to get you. Sarah was only trying to help him calm down and get over the whole 'sex' issue so he could think clearly and effectively search for Bree.
sandboxx
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tazman2087 wrote:
I would be as angry as Jonas if someone filmed me, regardless of whether or not it was his "first time". It was his business, and his alone. Sarah crossed the line. Jonas may have had a tough time with girls in high school or may have been hurt, and be sensitive about relationships.

True, and either way, you shouldn't really be snooping in other people's business... or commenting on it, really. Seeing as.. it wasn't yours.. =l

I'm going to change my name to Captain Obvious now. Confused

Last edited by sandboxx on Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
callxmexnevxx wrote:
Personally, I like Sarah a lot more after the new video. Taylor, I think you were the one that stooped to an all-time low by posting that note. Maybe if you actually paid attention to the video, you'd understand that Sarah's going through some tought times after your parents' divorce. To her, they were probably a good example of how love can make you sick. So she decided to cut all ties and stay just out of reach of anyone, really. She may sleep with a lot of people and be loose, but she's not actually having fun and she's not really happy about it. She just can't trust anybody after your parents split. It was a really emotional experience for her, I'm sure.

And you don't think I'm hurting? I'm here all alone with my parents. My dad's dating again and my mom is totally freaked out. You don't think I could've used my big sister here for some support? Believe me, I know she's hurting and that's why I came on here to defend her.

*HUG* Taylor, I definitely understand that you have to be hurting as much as your sister is. It has to be really tough to be there without Sarah, Jonas, or Daniel, and now on top of it you get this nasty e-mail. We feel for you. Thanks for being on here so we can help you talk it out.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

Feel all you need to feel Taylor, there are times when it is okay to turn off your empathy.

Tune into your emotions, and use them... for you. Enough doing it for the team, when is it time for Team Taylor? When is it time for your song?

Who needs family anyway.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
tazman2087
Casual Observer

Taylor, i dont think nev is saying you aren't hurting, you are just handling it better.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:

I am sure you are hurting, it really sucks.
I think it is quite noble that you defend Sarah.
I would be pretty pissed. I think it is selfish of her to leave you there alone to handle this.
callxmexnevxx
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor, sweetie, I know you're still hurting. But you've got to take the steps you need to to help heal your wounds. Maybe you and Sarah need to have some serious one on one time- without the cameras. You both need to talk over the issues you're facing together. For all you know, she may have some insight or advice you could use. Or vice versa, even.
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

callxmexnevxx wrote:
Taylor, sweetie, I know you're still hurting. But you've got to take the steps you need to to help heal your wounds. Maybe you and Sarah need to have some serious one on one time- without the cameras. You both need to talk over the issues you're facing together. For all you know, she may have some insight or advice you could use. Or vice versa, even.

I agree, thanks. Maybe when they climb down from that mountain (how long are they are going to stay in that cabin??) Sarah and I can have a serious talk.
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
*HUG* Taylor, I definitely understand that you have to be hurting as much as your sister is. It has to be really tough to be there without Sarah, Jonas, or Daniel, and now on top of it you get this nasty e-mail. We feel for you. Thanks for being on here so we can help you talk it out.

Thanks! I needed that. Very Happy
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to help! Very Happy
callxmexnevxx
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could, you know, go find her... with your amazing tracking skills and whatnot. After all, they're going to need an extra set of eyes, ears, hands, and feet to find Bree in her current state. It might be nice if you trekked your way out to see her. Also, she may take more notice if YOU make the effort to talk to HER.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 5 of 13

Jump to: