Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0212 - "Like A Virgin" [6/13/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrokenBliss wrote:
Still, I don't get the "Well since my parents divorced, I should go sleep with as many guys as possible" attitude. And many of you will say "Well omg how dare you, you obviously never experienced parents having a divorce." You're right. I'm 19 and I'm still waiting for mine to get divorced because it's obvious how unhappy they are. They talk about it all the time and I'm just like "Well do it already and get on with it!" So like I said, I just don't get it.

often when the head male leaves or disappears from the family (as in death) girls feel the need to find someone and compensate for the loss and find comfort in other men when they really want their father.

trust me I know. My ex cheated on me with a girl like this...
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
BrokenBliss wrote:
Still, I don't get the "Well since my parents divorced, I should go sleep with as many guys as possible" attitude. And many of you will say "Well omg how dare you, you obviously never experienced parents having a divorce." You're right. I'm 19 and I'm still waiting for mine to get divorced because it's obvious how unhappy they are. They talk about it all the time and I'm just like "Well do it already and get on with it!" So like I said, I just don't get it.

often when the head male leaves or disappears from the family (as in death) girls feel the need to find someone and compensate for the loss and find comfort in other men when they really want their father.

trust me I know. My ex cheated on me with a girl like this...

lol i luv how everybody posts with a little tid bit of info bout themselves lol it almos seems mandatory at this point lol...........but yeah, ur def right........soo............who knows what shes holding inside, but i guess its totalloly off topic and people are now gunna get pissed off lol Rolling Eyes but ya cant pleazz everybody lol
Teh Freaky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor brought the pwnage. Jonas is being a pouty brat...that email was out of order.

I love how in the animation she labels it compoutr ... And you know she totally stole that whip from Sarah's room! Wink
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LG15 is getting so kinky...=(.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
BrokenBliss
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for me it's just strange that Sarah is chasing after guys to sleep with, to fill the void left by her dad. But she refuses to actually have a caring relationship with them, just fun and sex. How is this helping?

If the world is suffering so god damn much like she says, why doesn't she try actually living in a fucking third world country for a while? Heck, maybe help out some of those starving children rather than trying to make more children.
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrokenBliss wrote:
Well for me it's just strange that Sarah is chasing after guys to sleep with, to fill the void left by her dad. But she refuses to actually have a caring relationship with them, just fun and sex. How is this helping?

If the world is suffering so god damn much like she says, why doesn't she try actually living in a fucking third world country for a while? Heck, maybe help out some of those starving children rather than trying to make more children.

She's a hurt teenager, who doesn't even have a fully developed frontal lobe! Science demands that she be irrational. Don't look for the logic. Only know that her reaction adheres to the typical pattern of grief of those in her situation.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mandamouse3
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree has been gone since Friday...it is practically Wednesday morning, this is driving me insane. Granted, I understand the videos being for Character Development, but this "he said, she said, did they?" stuff, well, it is just time to take things more seriously.
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Snap!

Rob yous is wrong.
&
Sarah Fan Club
BrokenBliss
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mandamouse3 wrote:
Bree has been gone since Friday...it is practically Wednesday morning, this is driving me insane. Granted, I understand the videos being for Character Development, but this "he said, she said, did they?" stuff, well, it is just time to take things more seriously.

Yes, like Taylor said, this is all very Junior High.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MintyBeast wrote:
Oh Snap!

Rob yous is wrong.

That was the original version before she changed it.
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did she remember Daniel was a sweety to her and have pitty?
&
Sarah Fan Club
mandamouse3
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrokenBliss wrote:
mandamouse3 wrote:

Yes, like Taylor said, this is all very Junior High.

Yeah, hopefully tomorrows video is more focused on the situation at hand.
AsRealAsImagined
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think these last two making fun of Jonas videos have been ridiculous. What good is supposed to come out of it? He is supposed to become less upset? He wants to find Bree, and they're just berating and teasing him. Who's being unhelpful?
Sonia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that Sarah is "Selfish, hurt and confused" about her parents splitting up is not really Jonas' problem. If she's that messed up about it, she should go the f**k back home, and deal with her problems there. With HER FAMILY.

The main issue for Jonas and Daniel is finding Bree. That's the way it always has been since Sarah sauntered her way into the picture. Daniel should taking this more seriously and not be out and about drooling over Sarah and painting her toenails.

Now, I agree that Jonas may be overreacting just a little bit, but he's angry, and in my opinion, he has every right to be a little pissed. After only having Bree back for a short time, being under the impression that he was making progress with her, becoming intimate with her and feeling that his feelings of affection were genuiniely returned, just to have her up and run away?

Taylor wants to talk about people being Hurt, Confused and Selfish? Jonas is all of those things right now. And you can add "heartbroken" in there too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 6 of 18

Jump to: