Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Against Jonas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pallidity
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Against Jonas Reply with quote

It seems as though most of the crew has started picking on Jonas (or ditching him while "in the shower" =P)/Jonas has started acting like a jerk (both options included for whichever side you might prefer). I'm curious as to where everyone thinks this is headed. Will it just smooth over, or will Jonas and the others split up? Will it cause a blowup and delay the search for Bree or will it only push Jonas harder to find her while the others dilly dally or hold a grudge? Will Jonas break down and blurt out whatever secret many believe he's hiding or will it make him shut down? Will the others continue to harass him or will they back off? Will he continue acting like a jerk or will he wise up to the points they're making?
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Taylor's video helped anything but fuel the fire... Yes, she explained alittle bit about Sarah's personality, but you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out...

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest this is the same now as daniels drinking problem these videos are like daniels give up the sauce videos.

Daniel was drinking to escape his mopeing over alex. Now Jonas is mopeing about how he allowed bree to escape and her condition makes him worry for her being out in the middle of nowhere.

Judgeing from the predictability of the show right now im sure its not log till they are at another store eating "Salmon or pigeon" again
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's going to probably keep on being a prick until he either has to get beat down by the Beast or the Order shows up and he has someone else to let himself cut loose on.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking somthing like beast comes along like look dude you were there to help me and im here to come help you.

But i see a bit more of this stop going emo on us and snap out of it to come.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not taylor's fault that jonas is such a sissy boy
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
its not taylor's fault that jonas is such a sissy boy

It's not Jonas' fault that he is open, honest, and emotional dealing with an oversexed, sneaky, condescending babe.

Laughing
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know how Jonas really ties in to the whole LG15 thing. Obviously there's a connection with the Order and I'd really like to see that whole thing play out. I'm just hoping that his current vunerability will somehow tie into that. Cause if it really is just about sex, it's a let down.
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackson has always been a very strong actor and up until about a week and a half ago, Jonas was really the best character in all of LG. This switch to whiny emo a*****e is probably intentional.

Usually when a well liked character is suddenly made out to be unlikeable it's because they're not going to be around much longer.

Now I can't imagine that the C's would be letting Jackson go, and he'd be crazy to quit right now. But if he is leaving, it makes me wonder, where could he be going.

Enter Kate Modern. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense to carry over an already established character onto the spinoff. I mean that happens all the time. (Cordelia went over to Angel, and Wesley showed up right behind her).

I know KM is going on in England, but who's to say Jackson isn't going to end up being involved one way or another?
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i don't see Jonas as a whiny a**hole at all. I see him as someone who got his heart broken and he's a little emotional. Plus, he prolly has some abandonment issues as well (Sarah doesn't have the patent on that). Hell, he has no parents. He's got to be tired of running and then he falls for bree. She screws him, and dumps him. got to be a little sh*tty to be him right now. Give him a little slack, at least as much as you give Sarah for being needy for attention and self centered...

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm really hoping to get past all these fillers and get back to what the show was originally about. they were fine for a while, but now it just seems as though the C's are running out of ideas.

hopefully Jackson doesn't leave. Jonas has always been my favorite character, and probably always will be...unless of course a cooler, more gorgeous guy comes along Laughing

...which i doubt will happen lol.

personally, i just want to get back to all the creepy religion/cult stuff. not to mention the puzzles that we could actually solve on our own...that's what made it interesting. it's really lacking right now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: