Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is going on?!?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah a few things esspecially stuck out in that letter to me, where he does 'herselfffff' with quite a few 'f's. I sometimes do that, but it's kind of used more when people go 'omgggggg'...arhg >_< it's hard to explain but it doesn't fit there. And then he also says 'nutz' instead of 'nuts' which is interesting coming from a 19 year old male.

God I hope this is a puzzle or something because the 'drama' is driving me crazy. But...if it was a puzzle what would it be for? Unless they're seceretly hiding Bree in the woodpile or something? lol
My LG15 Vid
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the inconsistencies in Taylor go, I can explain it all in one word. Sex. Yup yup people, S-E-X! Look at it like this:

Taylor is this innocent geeky girl who loves soccer a little too much and is really good at hacking security systems.

Then she meets this guy and we've already seen that there's been some "hooking up".

So now, without her big sister around to tell her what to do (or distract any of the guys she brings home), it was only a matter of time before Taylor finally got some herself. Some sex that is. (After all she did go running around her room with a megaphone and then say straight out "It was my first time").

So now that she's done the deed, she's loosened up a bit. She's now actually willing to talk about sex, which explains her appearance and attitude in the last vid.
kallekelly
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think people are taking Taylor's clothing and props the wrong way in this video.
Look at her clothes. She's wearing a button-front, short-sleeved dress shirt. It isn't super-tight or see-through, the buttons aren't straining, and it's buttoned up pretty high. She's wearing a pleated skirt that comes to mid-thigh, and although she's wearing heels, you could wear those shoes to church! She has her hair pulled back in a bun, and glasses down on the end of her nose.
She's dressed up like a teacher! The riding crop is supposed to be one of those pointer-stick things that teachers use to point to stuff on maps and chalkboards! (I can't remember what they're called)
Look at these lines:
"Teacher Taylor's gonna break it down for you."
"I'd like to thank everyone for joining me for this week's session of "De-constructing Jonas." I hope you can all join me next week..."

She was impersonating a teacher. Not being sleazy.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallekelly wrote:
Look at her clothes. She's wearing a button-front, short-sleeved dress shirt. It isn't super-tight or see-through, the buttons aren't straining, and it's buttoned up pretty high. .....

she wasn't sleazy, but it was sexual. and if by a teacher, you mean "My Tutor", then OK, i agree.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallekelly wrote:
I think people are taking Taylor's clothing and props the wrong way in this video.
Look at her clothes. She's wearing a button-front, short-sleeved dress shirt. It isn't super-tight or see-through, the buttons aren't straining, and it's buttoned up pretty high. She's wearing a pleated skirt that comes to mid-thigh, and although she's wearing heels, you could wear those shoes to church! She has her hair pulled back in a bun, and glasses down on the end of her nose.
She's dressed up like a teacher! The riding crop is supposed to be one of those pointer-stick things that teachers use to point to stuff on maps and chalkboards! (I can't remember what they're called)
Look at these lines:
"Teacher Taylor's gonna break it down for you."
"I'd like to thank everyone for joining me for this week's session of "De-constructing Jonas." I hope you can all join me next week..."

Welcome to the forum. I notice that you just started posting today.

Anyway, Taylor was going for a combination of the teacher fetish and S&M. It was very sexual. You don't have to be a perv like me to see it.

Seriously, you don't dress up like that and then randomly smack things with a riding crop if you're not trying to go for a certain sexual image. There's also the topic she was discussing to consider. This whole thing has been about sex.

By the way, she never used the crop as a pointing stick so it's unlikely that this was its purpose.

Last edited by Lurker on Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pallidity
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in full agreement with you, Libra.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she was just pissed that Jonas was bashing her sister. Blood is blood, they do disagree, but they are on the same team.

She is fucking with Jonas, and enjoying every minute of it.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who thinks Taylor is not trying be sexual in her last vid, I present exhibit A:

Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. Is this turning into the Days of Our Lives? Ugh, I am more interested in the order, and I'm sort of tired of people missing, and they all have to find them, like DB, then Bree, then Jonas, ughh.
Now, Bree and Jonas sexing it up, and too much hormones involved now, I just wanna watch the plot like before. I cant take the teenage drama! I am going insane!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked

Oh, and with Taylor, goody good, to "naughty" school teacher with whip. O_o
megabyte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
For anyone who thinks Taylor is not trying be sexual in her last vid, I present exhibit A:

I have to admit, that image almost made me consider switching to Taylor as my favorite character.

I said *almost* consider, I am not changing my mind about Sarah.
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so heres my sitch about the more recent episodes... because jess is filming for "greek" the creators decided to make use of the time with the other main characters and turn it into a dawson creek -esque character developing filler sub-...

and for taylor... i think that she is supposed to be multifaceted and have it all come at you gradually... which is supposed to contrast sarahs straitforward in your face almost single sided but conflicted attutude...

after this fit teacher bit i have a better appreciation for becki... i think she looks better with her hair back and in clothing thats not sweaters and soccer jerseys
megabyte made my avvie...
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you Libra. Everything has gotten so sexually charged lately and I really really really hope its not for cheap thrills and views. It is SO out of character for both Bree and Taylor that I am going to be furious if this continues to play out. They are kids. And yes I know, kids have sex. But Bree was this innocent virginal girl, and to think that even if she does love Jonas, that it would go that far in one night is unbelievable.

This better be going somewhere, somewhere good. I'm still clinging to the theory that they didn't sleep together and something else is going on. Jonas is acting weird too. all those spelling mistakes? I'm beginning to think its a set up. I'm just so confused!
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch like yea... when jess comes back to film its gonna be like... this whole conflict, and the episodes leading up to it were a whole act thats in code to communicate brees condition and thier findings to each other under the cover of drama when shes right there in the cabin recovering and hiding while they research HoO hXc... most extremely not happenning but it is possible
megabyte made my avvie...
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the taylor video is bascially there to explain the email which people who don't visit these forums might not have seen. The way it was done just makes it a bit more interesting. I am really liking Sarah and Taylors characters but Jonas who I thought was great to start with is really starting to get on my nerves. I want Daniel and Bree to get together Sad
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think taylor is trying to replace Sarah's role in the home.
That happens A LOT especially when one of the siblings moves out of home. Another sibling will take on traits and characteristics of the missing family member to fill the void.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: