Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas, you're kind of an annoying little shit right now...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Jonas, you're kind of an annoying little shit right now... Reply with quote

...but I was thinking on my drive home tonight that I totally understand your frustration. You really thought you'd gotten through to Bree, and you sacrificed quite a bit to help solidify those thoughts.

I'm guessing your pride is pretty shot to hell right now. Mine would be, too. In fact, given more time I'd probably tell you all about this guy named Chris who broke my heart and shattered my perception of a few things. And talk about humiliation! Honey, let's just say it involves mud, baby pigs, 3 sets of parents and photographs. Think Bridget Jones at the Darcy's anniversary party...only worse. It was so bad, I actually moved out of state for school.

Thing is...yeah...I'm kind of tired of your whining. It's good to hear that you're keeping active with the woodcutting, but that can become a little too obsessive. What happened to running? Why not mix it up a little bit? And your boxing...why don't you order a set of punching bags and have them delivered to where you're staying?

Another thing? Ignore Sarah. She likes to push buttons and she gets off (perhaps literally as well a figuratively) on that kind of stuff. Just placate her but don't pay attention to what she says. I would suggest you buy her a plane ticket back home...but that might be pushing it.

Finally, spend more time with Daniel. You guys both truly care for Bree. But here's the thing, finding her and continuing in this cycle isn't going to solve anything. Make some solid plans for what you will do after you find her again...and c'mon you know you will.

It's time to start watching the Order again, guys, not bellyaching about your hormones.
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas, you're kind of an annoying little shit right now. Reply with quote

Samara wrote:

And your boxing...why don't you order a set of punching bags and have them delivered to where you're staying?

that may not be a great idea.. boxing, yes. having punching bags delivered, no.

im still quite the advocate of "keep your location as secret as possible"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: