Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas' emo-mail 06/13/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: More anagrams Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
And I don't mean to discourage you because you did a really amazing job - but you're missing one of the capital I's. He has I capitalized THREE times instead of just two.

Shocked and with that sentence, my whole world came crashing down. i may just have to go rip my hair out now. Shocked
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice_Falls wrote:
The writing seems like a much toned down version of Bree's crazy chat postings last week. Is there any way there is a connection between the two? I mean, Jonas is usually pretty proper in his posts so considering that, why would he suddenly, out of the blue, write like that? Especially since he's sending Taylor (the smart one) an email?

I think maybe Bree wrote it...maybe because she wants to drive a wedge between Jonas and the others so he can join the Order...or so they can be alone..or she doesn't trust S and T?

I don't know, just a thought, but I really think there is something terribly fishy about it all.

OMG I JUST SAID THAT IN THE VIDEO CHAT!
Bree might have access to a computer wherever she is and somehow she got into Jonas's email account?

I think that would make the MOST sense.
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

staticmorning wrote:
if you put calluses in, you can make..

I can save Bree. Stock the woodpiles.
See in S’s zany plushy. Call us.
-Jo
PS – fun, fun, fun is lies.

does Sarah have a really wierd plushy she keeps around..? Maybe there's a phone number hidden in it to call Jonas (Jo) at..?

I dont know. i think its bed time for me..

I don't know why, it probably doesn't matter, but for some strange reason, I thought of Collosus( however you spell it) I dunno I'm weird.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is off topic, but I suddenly can't get a vivid memory of accidentally biting into a piece of chalk out of my mind. Thanks for that, IxLikexChalk.
Alice_Falls
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Alice_Falls wrote:
The writing seems like a much toned down version of Bree's crazy chat postings last week. Is there any way there is a connection between the two? I mean, Jonas is usually pretty proper in his posts so considering that, why would he suddenly, out of the blue, write like that? Especially since he's sending Taylor (the smart one) an email?

I think maybe Bree wrote it...maybe because she wants to drive a wedge between Jonas and the others so he can join the Order...or so they can be alone..or she doesn't trust S and T?

I don't know, just a thought, but I really think there is something terribly fishy about it all.

OMG I JUST SAID THAT IN THE VIDEO CHAT!
Bree might have access to a computer wherever she is and somehow she got into Jonas's email account?

I think that would make the MOST sense.

I actually really like the idea of them (B & J) being in on it. Like shes not really gone...maybe. However Jonas is being really too annoying for that to be true.
stevemedigod
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the recent scandalous video interaction between Sarah and P-Monkey, couldn't the "S's Zany plushy" be our old friend? They've hidden messages in him before...
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Songs remind me of LG15 now. Shocked

Thought I would put this here

"Eyes" - Tracy Bonham

"You and I, You and I, you and I belong as you and me, me, meeeeeee"

Oh snap. >_< el oh el
&
Sarah Fan Club
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got another possibility. I took the same words I used earlier:

sucks and who's you nutz cops herselfff one use please sensinavity pne

I added "would you" because these two words also seem to be reversed in the original email.

I also used all of the words which are capitalized except the phrase FOR YOUR EYES ONLY. This includes: I I I'm I'm Bree J

This is what I've got so far:

Jonas,

Help me escape fun fun fun. Stock the woodpiles. My sunny daze wins.

Love,
Bree

The ONLY letters left over are :

y o u r I I I I s

It's not perfect. "My sunny daze wins" is kind of a stretch. I was trying to work with something about "my reasons . . " or "I miss you . . . " instead. Is it just me, or is this starting to resemble a coherent message?
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're on the right track. There does seem to be something pretty fish-like about Jonas' whole e-mail. In forum, etc. while his capitalization isn't that great, his spelling usually is. That was the first thing that struck me.
You puzzle people rock me--I could never do any of that. ::heart::
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
raptattention
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't get is that Jonas says, "Just between you and I," but then cc's Sarah and bcc's Daniel? He makes it so it's not between just the two of them.

There's something else behind this.
justsomebody
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, how about this-
Since jonas says "just between you and I" (which is incorrect grammar, BTW) That is the block of text from which you must take your anagrammable text.

Quote:
elbows, taylor, it may run in the family)
or
2. emotionally hardened; unfeeling
(again, be careful, taylor, it may be genetic)

and what's up with her telling everyone bree was my first time? what's your sister's problem? i think sarah's nutz. i think she has some serious mental health issues that she's never dealt with and this is how she cops her bad feelings about herselfff.

i would really appreciate it if from now one would you use please a little sensinavity when sharing information about me, daniel, bree and even your sister. it seems like your sister won't ever know any better, so

since the only "you" in the email comes just before it, and the only other capitalized "I" comes after.
I'll let you guys figure out the anagram, but I think that what he meant was "just (the text) between (the words) you and I"[/quote]
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. That actually makes sense. *crosses eyes and stares blankly at computer*
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, smart thinking justsomebody.
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't have to be an anagram either. It never has before. It could be something with first letters or syllables again.
kallekelly
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justsomebody wrote:
So, how about this-
Since jonas says "just between you and I" (which is incorrect grammar, BTW) That is the block of text from which you must take your anagrammable text.

since the only "you" in the email comes just before it, and the only other capitalized "I" comes after.
I'll let you guys figure out the anagram, but I think that what he meant was "just (the text) between (the words) you and I"

Shocked

Wow, you are SMRT! That makes a lot of sense!
Now, if that's the first clue that leads to an actual solution, I wonder if the rest of the letter outside of that block contains further decoding instructions?
Oh, and I agree with garnet, we need to look at other stuff besides anagrams, because there are so many letters that you can make it say pretty much whatever you want. Anagrams usually use a much smaller amount of letters. That being said, major props to you anagrammers for the crazy messages you found! Wow!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: