Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GET TO BREE ASAP
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: GET TO BREE ASAP Reply with quote

Jonas, drop what you are doing, unless of course it's doing something to find Bree, and, well, FIND BREE. You should know the woods around that area. You could also figure out about how far Bree could walk in two days, factoring in breaks and sleeping, and set up a radius stemming from the cabin. Use google earth and look for landmarks in brees latest vid to approximate her position. Also, keep an eye out for helicopters, if the order is gonna get to her, thats pretty much their only option. GOOD LUCK.
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't give up on her now. You guys have come too damn far to just give up on her.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is everyone's time to rest.
You are already too late.

Bree is safe now.

Danielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can see now how you came to feel Bree was back. She sounds lucid. She also sounds very, very tired. Are you sure you want to try to retrieve her? That was a pretty definite "I want nothing to do with you."
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're all gonna think I'm crazy (especially you Jonas), but I think is ime to let her go.

She doesn't deserve you Jonas. Not you or Daniel. She desn't deserve your love and concern.

You'll all be better off without her. Keep in mind that the Bree you've known is dead.

Go home.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah nix the whole "how far she can run in a few days" plan i forgot how long she had been gone! man this summer is flying by.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it seems that finally, logic prevails.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas this is ultimatly up to you.
You have a choice.

You can apologize quick to Taylor, have her triangulate Bree's location, run out, and get her. She will probably not be willing to go with you, but you can keep her against her will. It might be hard, Jonas, but you should give her a piece of your mind. Tell her about your parents and how much that hurts, tell her you were fed up with running too. And tell her how you feel about her. She's said you don't trust her, let her know how you feel. Talk some sense into the girl! Let her see the graphs now that she's lucid, let her see what she could be facing in that ceremony.

If you don't want to do this, you can give her up. You can let her run back to the HoO, but Jonas, what if that ceremony is really really dangerous? I'm talking life-losing dangerous. Would you be willing to risk that? Do you want Bree to be harmed? At least if she was with you you know she would never be willingly harmed by you, DB, or Sarah.

I can't help you anymore here Jonas, it's your decision. You alone know what to do now. One last piece of advice Jonas, listen to your heart too. It's cheesy, but sometimes it can be the rightest bit of advice in the world. Take it from someone who knows.

I just hope you do what you really believe is right Jonas. Whatever you decide to do, come and let us know ok? even if it's a quick word.
My LG15 Vid
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ifs are annoying and ambigious. What if the ceremony is dangerous? What if it isn't?

What if it has all been for not?
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
What ifs are annoying and ambigious. What if the ceremony is dangerous? What if it isn't?

The fact is, the ceremony is ambiguous. If she does the ceremony, Bree doesn't know what will happen to her.

If Bree goes back to Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, and Taylor--she knows that she will be accepted and loved.

Why risk it?
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Track down Bree before the HoO gets to her and make her understand that you do trust her...get the whole gang in on it to save her before it's too late.

There is still time left. Do not listen to the HoO's lies. Bree said it herself. She is not brainwashed. She is just lost, scared, and entirely confused because she does not know who to turn to or where to go from here...she is losing hope. Restore that hope, Jonas. It's the only chance she has. Don't let her throw in the towel.
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's worth going to find her and talking to her. Even if she still wants to go back to the order, she's your friend. Don't leave her in the woods to starve.

I know everyone has emotions running all over the place, but if you all can TRY to talk to Bree rationally, just have a conversation with her, it might be best. Listen to her side of the story, don't just try to "deprogram" her. See what changed.

Good luck!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas hopefully your mind has cleared. Tell Daniel that Eagle Who Flies On Golden Wings wants to join you in battle.
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its time we get this "danielle" person in custody. she's the enemy.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:
Danielle wrote:

The fact is, the ceremony is ambiguous. If she does the ceremony, Bree doesn't know what will happen to her.

If Bree goes back to Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, and Taylor--she knows that she will be accepted and loved.

Why risk it?

As the great designer Diane Von Furstenburg once said, "Life is risk."

Risk is what makes life worth living. Risk is a natural part of humanity. Risk is life.

If you spend all your life fearing what could happen, you'll never appreciate what has happened.

Danielle

tazman2087 wrote:
i think its time we get this "danielle" person in custody. she's the enemy.

History is written by the victors, we will see who the enemy is after we have won.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: