Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is was all planed out?!?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Is was all planed out?!?! Reply with quote

Ok, so... I think I have a theory. I don't really like it... but is the best way that the series could go on from here (in my opinion).
I repeat: I HATE THIS IDEA. I even hate the idea of Bree and Jonas sleeping together. I think it was too soon. I mean, we were asking for a kiss, something to spice things up a little bit and, suddenly, in a week we have kiss, sex, escape and a huge fight in the forums to see who's right and wrong!
I wish Jonas would make a video saying that nothing really happened between them, but... *sigh* that doesn't seem to be where the story is heading.

So between all the possible scenarios I could think of, I believe this is twisted enough for be a part of the plot:

Bree was never getting better. She was supposed to be "rescue" by her friends because the order needed her to do something:
In order to fullfil the ceremony rituals, she had to sleep with Jonas.
I know! is too dramatic, but hear me out.
Maybe Jonas has something to do with the ceremony as well. Maybe, they meetting and being togheter was meant to be, because he's part of the ecuation. I mean, his parents had something to do with the order; maybe they were trying to protect him from it, but the order has always been one steep ahead and they plan this hole thing up... Maybe, if Jonas's blood was tested, he might be possitive too. Shocked
So maybe, if bree has Jonas's child.... I leave the rest to you.

And besides!!!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER IN "HOUSE ARREST" when Bree said that her dad had told her she'd violated her purity bond and so she shouldn't be alowed to do the ceremony???
If sneaking out to a party is a "violation of her purity bond", WHAT WOULD IT BE TO LOSE HER VIRGINITY?!?! What I mean is, if this wasn't a plan from the HoO/Order, then it won't matter if she's back with them. Now she's no use to them, to the ceremony. And that'll mean that the kids don't need to stop that from happening anymore, so the series would have to end.... AND NOBODY WANT'S THAT!!!

Some of my others ideas involved a complete set up from the kids to the order, to make them think Bree was no longer a virgin, so she couldn't do the ceremony anymore... but that didn't explain why they hide her and say she left.

Greg, Miles, I hope you take this under consideration. I could die of happyness (even when I still hate the idea) if you use some of this in the plot.

Thanks for reading.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Is was all planed out?!?! Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:

And besides!!!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER IN "HOUSE ARREST" when Bree said that her dad had told her she'd violated her purity bond and so she shouldn't be alowed to do the ceremony???
If sneaking out to a party is a "violation of her purity bond", WHAT WOULD IT BE TO LOSE HER VIRGINITY?!?! What I mean is, if this wasn't a plan from the HoO/Order, then it won't matter if she's back with them. Now she's no use to them, to the ceremony. And that'll mean that the kids don't need to stop that from happening anymore, so the series would have to end.... AND NOBODY WANT'S THAT!!!

thank you for noticing the already broken-ness of the purity bond.
which leads me to believe.. its not important to the ceremony, so bree's ''deflowering'' wouldnt affect their need for her. because, honestly, how could they REALLY know..?
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a few people have pointed out, the Order wants Bree for her ribozymes, not because she is (or was) a virgin. In fact i'm almost positive that she is so important that it wouldn't matter if she was a total...*cough*no offense here to her fans...Sarah, as long as they get what they want. But that's my opinion Razz
My LG15 Vid
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you're saying the purity bond was just a frase her father use and nothing more?
Bree could've been more like a normal teenager all this time, but she didn't know?? She was a nice girl because... she believe something that wasn't real?? Oh, wait, that's the whole point of this series... jeez, I don't even know what to think anymore?!?!?
This week, all the semi-reliable storyline that I was trying to follow, fell apart in one second.

I don't even know if she wouldn't be better of with the HoO, anymore....
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Is was all planed out?!?! Reply with quote

staticmorning wrote:
eucebo wrote:

which leads me to believe.. its not important to the ceremony, so bree's ''deflowering'' wouldnt affect their need for her. because, honestly, how could they REALLY know..?
Torn hymen.

But anyways... wasn't her dad trying to make her trait negative so she wouldn't have to do the ceremony? So I wonder why he would make a big deal about her breaking her purity bond by going to a party if he didn't want her to do the ceremony anyways.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
As a few people have pointed out, the Order wants Bree for her ribozymes, not because she is (or was) a virgin. In fact i'm almost positive that she is so important that it wouldn't matter if she was a total...*cough*no offense here to her fans...Sarah, as long as they get what they want. But that's my opinion Razz

I agree Aponi,

If ribozymes are what the Order is after, then Bree being a virgin or not shouldn't change anything, to my knowledge being sexually active doesnt change a woman's chemistry, although a pregnancy might cause hormonal changes, I'm not sure about that.

So if the Order is the real power behind the scenes of HoO, then their objectives should trump any religious principles the HoO might have about "purity bonds".
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankenstein girl wrote:
staticmorning wrote:

Torn hymen.

But anyways... wasn't her dad trying to make her trait negative so she wouldn't have to do the ceremony? So I wonder why he would make a big deal about her breaking her purity bond by going to a party if he didn't want her to do the ceremony anyways.

it can get torn other ways too.

and that just adds to the theory that the purity bond had nothing to do with the ceremony.

eucebo wrote:
So, you're saying the purity bond was just a frase her father use and nothing more?
Bree could've been more like a normal teenager all this time, but she didn't know?? She was a nice girl because... she believe something that wasn't real?? Oh, wait, that's the whole point of this series... jeez, I don't even know what to think anymore?!?!?
This week, all the semi-reliable storyline that I was trying to follow, fell apart in one second.

I don't even know if she wouldn't be better of with the HoO, anymore....

thats exactly what I'm saying. The purity bond is kind of like when your parents would say "if you ever sneak out, you'll get grounded" only hers said "if you ever sneak out, you'll be breaking a bond that is sacred in our religion." same principal.. kind of
and, honestly, if it weren't for religion, i think people would be a lot less well behaved then they are. Fear of the unknown and what we are taught has a lot to do with how we are raised and behave. (I'm not saying this applies to everyone, but in general)

EDITED for spelling
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

staticmorning wrote:
it can get torn other ways too.

and that just adds to the theory that the purity bond had nothing to do with the ceremony.
That's true.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
...to my knowledge being sexually active doesnt change a woman's chemistry, although a pregnancy might cause hormonal changes, I'm not sure about that.

Shocked

I just thought of something.

When did Bree get birth control? Unless this is something they did not want to film, for obvious reasons.

When did Jonas stop and pick up some condoms? Unless this was not filmed for obvious reasons.

Those things are not the most amazing things, or perhaps it was meant to be kept secret by either of them.

But still... makes ya think.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

staticmorning wrote:

thats exactly what I'm saying. The purity bond is kind of like when your parents would say "if you ever sneak out, you'll get grounded" only hers said "if you ever sneak out, you'll be breaking a bond that is sacred in our religion." same principal.. kind of
and, honestly, if it weren't for religion, i think people would be a lot less well behaved then they are. Fear of the unknown and what we are taught has a lot to do with how we are raised and behave. (I'm not saying this applies to everyone, but in general)

Heck. When my parents said "You'll get grounded" we'd get grounded!

In America the lack of a belief in God doesn't automatically mean a lack of a belief in morals. Several of my brothers and sisters are atheists, but they still teach their children to have strong moral fiber. I think that particular myth was propagated by the church to maintain power.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
staticmorning wrote:

Heck. When my parents said "You'll get grounded" we'd get grounded!

In America the lack of a belief in God doesn't automatically mean a lack of a belief in morals. Several of my brothers and sisters are atheists, but they still teach their children to have strong moral fiber. I think that particular myth was propagated by the church to maintain power.

thats why i mentioned that what i said doesnt apply to everyone. a better way to phrase that would have been to include "in my experience.." even if you do not follow a set religion, or any at all, you would still be raised to know right from wrong. for example, if a child grows up in a home where swearing is not punished, they will curse much more freely then a child whose mouth gets washed out with soap..
sunshine
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what if the purity bond is to keep her from getting pregnant...not having an "unpure" child...this being true would indicate that since shes slept with jonas and will still be allowed back into the HoO that jonas is also some kind of "pure" in what ever way that means..although i do think its a silly conclusion to jump to but would be somewhat interesting to think that bree and/or/not jonas is/are a pure blood line of some sort and the HoO/OoD is the protector of said bloodline and ensures that the line continues by whatever means necessary:"the ceremony" ; ie. bree is now pregnant her with jonas' pure child.....this sorta sounds familliar to me...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: