Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0213 - "Going Home" [6/15/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow there are a lot of songs about wearing your sunglasses at night. there's this one, too:

i wear my sunglasses at night
so soone can see through my eyes
i wear my suuunglasses at niiiight

which i know exists even though i can't find any more of the lyrics anywhere.

also. my roommate's favorite line: "wear your sunglasses at night, because the sun never sets on a badass."

apologies if any of these VERY important points were made before. i haven't been keeping up with this thread on its descent into madness Wink
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
marlasinger wrote:
do i really have to upload a fucking video from the woods in the mountains of washington from my cell phone to shut you idiots up?

Rude and completely inappropriate.
Since you brought it up though, yes, I'd like to see you spend 7 days in the mountains - alone, no food, no water, no survival gear and one cellphone. If your battery lasts more than 48 hours, great, I'll be checking YouTube for your video.

*Sarcasm Alert* Rolling Eyes

sigh, i suppose i was rude and inappropriate. screw it, whatever. and for the record i've made my cell phone last a long time by turning it OFF. there's an off button. it's a good button. it saves energy.

however, ill agree with the idiots that i mentioned in my inappropriate post - this in unbelievable. im just willing to suspend that for the sake of storyline, the way i suspend it for any fiction.

oh well, catch you guys later. never meant to insult anyone directly or personally, you all rule, but this is a futile argument in a fucking fictitious story.

M

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwicherbichen wrote:
Joygasm, they never said what was WRONG. There was never proof of anything BAD going to happen. Nothing has ever harmed Bree. The only harm that could have possibly come was when they were running, and I don't even know if the harm was done by HoO or some other organization.

They just assumed that since its so secretive that it must be evil and hurtful.

Well, there was also the fact that they shot and killed the man who raised Bree, just after she was told that they had taken her from her biological parents and lied to her her entire life. Not to mention the recent discovery that Bree's 'father' was all along doing everything in his power to STOP the Order from using Bree in the Ceremony. Clearly he knew the Ceremony would not end well.

Oh, and to further answer your question. There was the part where members of the Resistance, including Jonas's parents, suddenly disappeared, and later documentation of each disappearance was found in Alex's home (she is another member of the Order). Who knows what they have done to Jonas's parents since - either murdered or kidnapped and brainwashed. It was confirmed that the Order was behind the disappearance of these people in "Alex is..."

They also stalked Bree and Daniel for months - breaking into their apartment, even placing a tracking device in Daniel's car and cameras in both of their houses. Oh, and they kidnapped Daniel that one time too.. and used drugs or something to manipulate his mind.

One (less religious) faction of the Order also kidnapped, psychologically tortured, and drugged Jonas, daniel, AND Bree, forcing them to stay awake with drugs.

And those are just the obvious reasons. Smile
Does that help?
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
It's probably Big Bear.

LG15 is based in Cali. They even shot Texas scenes in Cali. Big Bear is the only mountain-y place (Yes. Mountain-y) place I can think of around here, and I live in So. Cal.

EDIT: Oh shizz. The second I posted that, I thought 'San Bernadino Mts.'.

But that might not be it, because I think it had a recent fire.

actually im very sure theyre in bigbear... i myself are in socal... but i remember some poster saying they had a friend who was up there last week or so and it looked like that... i also went on bigbears website and the weather report matches how the video looks... medium-high wind and no snow(obviously)... but yea... its not san bernadino also because i remember seeing the rental cabins up in big bear last time i went ( a few years back mind you) and i stayed in the rental condos... they were decorated similarily and the outsides looked similar
megabyte made my avvie...
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO factions of the Order do things ontheir own or is it a big plan? What is the HoO? Are they the ones doing the ceremony? I do not think so! How do you know which is part of the order?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwicherbichen wrote:
DO factions of the Order do things ontheir own or is it a big plan? What is the HoO? Are they the ones doing the ceremony? I do not think so! How do you know which is part of the order?

That's a good question, originally it was the Elders of the Order of Denderah that were doing the ceremony. Then the Elders morphed into the Deacons and the Order of Denderah morphed into The Order, then Lucy and the Deacons morphed into Lucy and the Watchers, the Cowboy came and went, OpAphid got involved then disintegrated. now it's HoO

Last edited by robtomorrow on Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles Phoenix wrote:
Shaneener wrote:
It's probably Big Bear.

LG15 is based in Cali. They even shot Texas scenes in Cali. Big Bear is the only mountain-y place (Yes. Mountain-y) place I can think of around here, and I live in So. Cal.

EDIT: Oh shizz. The second I posted that, I thought 'San Bernadino Mts.'.

But that might not be it, because I think it had a recent fire.

actually im very sure theyre in bigbear... i myself are in socal... but i remember some poster saying they had a friend who was up there last week or so and it looked like that... i also went on bigbears website and the weather report matches how the video looks... medium-high wind and no snow(obviously)... but yea... its not san bernadino also because i remember seeing the rental cabins up in big bear last time i went ( a few years back mind you) and i stayed in the rental condos... they were decorated similarily and the outsides looked similar

That was me. Only it was my dad. =D

I looked at the weather, too, and yeah. Big Bear.

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New video pleaseee. I hope it's a good one! Creators don't fail on us now Cool
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
kwicherbichen wrote:

That's a good question, originally it was the Elders of the Order of Denderah that were doing the ceremony. Then the Elders morphed into the Deacons and the Order of Denderah morphed into The Order, then Lucy and the Deacons morphed into Lucy and the Watchers, the Cowboy came and went, OpAphid got involved then disintegrated. now it's HoO

Well, the Elders never really left. It's just that, I think, for a while we thought the Deacons and Elders were one and the same.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:

"Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes joined Victoria Beckham, all wearing their sunglasses at night, to cheer on David Beckham at a Real Madrid game on Sunday."

Could they be part of the Order too! Shocked

That would explain so much.

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
missmadness
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Laughing

*twitch* I've been refreshing the revver page over and over in anticipation..
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam fan wrote:
mellie3204 wrote:
I'm still hoping the whole thing, from "Bedside Manner" to this one, is a setup by Daniel, Jonas, Sarah and Bree, trying to get the Order off their tail by pretending they're all against each other and 'let' a still pretending to be Order Bree go, who was then 'lost' in the woods.

mellie3204 and AM, there's an update from Daniel in Beast Chat:
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11475&start=0

"Hey everyone, I'm here to give you an update. I know I haven't been around much this week... I guess I didn't really feel like talking. I was excited and relieved that we were able to rescue Bree and the disappointment of her mental status was really hard to take. I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't talk to me, her best friend, or smile and laugh with me. It really hurt. So I sorta backed off... I thought I was helping. I mean I didn't want to smother her or anything and she was responding to Jonas... so I just let him take care of her.

After she left I blamed him. I didn't lash out like he did in that email. I learned growing up to internalize my pain and just move forward. But it's hard to still be friends when you're holding onto that... and holding it against that person. Wow I sound like Dr. Phil lol. With no one talking we didn't really get anywhere. We spent the week searching the woods. Mostly Jonas went out by himself and Sarah and I looked together. I guess I was right about that power bar trail... too bad it never led us to Bree.

After Bree's video last night we had a team meeting. Jonas even got Taylor on the phone and apologized. We all took the blame for things we've said or done... now the focus is on finding Bree.

We went out with flashlights and searched for a few hours. Pretty difficult in the mountains up here... it's really easy to get lost. So we got up early this morning and looked some more. Now we're back at the cabin looking online at maps of the area... we're all focused on finding Bree before they do. I hope she's alright."

Why thank you Sam fan!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(Haven't managed to get back until now! Razz)

At least the fighting seems to be over - that's a huge relief.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwicherbichen wrote:

It appears that yes, there is a good deal of division within the Order. The HoO is the religious division, evidently this includes the Watchers, who protected Bree's free will by shooting down the man who kidnapped her. This man, who uses drugs to make himself stay alert and strong, is another member of the Order who is more of an extremist than a religious follower. While Rob's post seems to reveal the changing thought process of the Creators as the series went along, if you will allow for a slight suspension of belief, it does make some sense.. kind of. lol.

As far as we know, the HoO is a religious cult that uses influences of Thelema and some Egyptian mythology, and seems to follow Aleister Crowley's ideas of "Free Will." They are the ones that do the Ceremony, because of religious beliefs. However the Order is a more dangerous, secretive society about which the lower, more religious members know very little. The Order has power and authority, and it is armed with weapons and powerful substances and drugs. Some Order members have strayed from the fundamental beliefs of the HoO, hence the hypocracy we have witnessed several times. They may even have some alterior motive for which they must perform the Ceremony, but that has not yet been revealed, as we have not yet learned what the Ceremony actually is.

As for how you know who is who... it's hard to tell. The Watchers are seemingly religious HoOers, because they exhibited protective qualities of Bree and were careful not to impede upon her "Free Will." Aunt Alex seems to be stuck between the two "sides" of the Order, as she does believe in Free Will, but also knows a bit about the forceful tactics the Order is willing to use (though she did reveal some doubts about those members of the Order). The man who kidnapped Bree, Daniel, and Jonas, who is suspected to also be the "Cowboy" who kidnapped Daniel shortly before, is suspected to be a full member of the Order, and kind of a fake HoOer, because he clearly does not truly follow the beliefs of the HoO. When Daniel, Jonas, and Sarah found the box at Bree's camp, we caught a glimpse of people in white robes. These white robes seem to indicate religious believers in the HoO, who are often very naive about *the Order*.

In my head, this all makes sense. But reading it over, I'm sorry that I can't explain it very well.

All the other members of the Order/HoO whom we have encountered (Bree's mom, Lucy, Carl, Sonya, Julia, Julia's family, etc.) are up for debate as to their faith and membership.

I hope I helped a little.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
The man who kidnapped Bree, Daniel, and Jonas, who is suspected to also be the "Cowboy" who kidnapped Daniel shortly before, is suspected to be a full member of the Order, and kind of a fake HoOer, because he clearly does not truly follow the beliefs of the HoO.

I can't recall any previous suspicions to that effect. Have I missed them?

I thought everyone assumed that the "cowboy" was just some random schmuck who lived in the mountains, came down to drink every once in a while (thus why he was referred to as a "local," as absurd as that seemed given how far from there he lived), and that he had been hired to kidnap Daniel (it was said he took odd jobs for people).

The kidnapper in Vegas, on the other hand, was part of the OpAPHID/OTS division (he had to be somebody who the line "The principles of the Hymn of One have failed us" would be significant to).
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need somewhere to vent my frustration with it being three days and no new video.

That is all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 22 of 25

Jump to: