Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0214 - "A New Lead" [6/18/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized my smiley stretched the page, so I edited.

Someone before mentioned the summer equinox. Maybe the ceremony will be... Thursday?

If not summer, I'm thinking fall equinox. What a great way to start the school year! Bree completing the (big scary) Ceremony!

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
matsie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:

Someone before mentioned the summer equinox. Maybe the ceremony will be... Thursday?

If not summer, I'm thinking fall equinox. What a great way to start the school year! Bree completing the (big scary) Ceremony!

I think having the Ceremony in Autumn would just be stretching this storyline for WAY too long.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omgosh i dont come on for one day and theres a video lololol jsut my luck mlol
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guyz did anybody notice that jules finally signed onto myspace and uploaded a new pic??? just thught that i should tell u guyz
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
I like how people still bitch when we get new information, how do you want it delivered exactly?

UPS.

What can Brown do for me?
GIMMIE SOME DAMN CLOSURE!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
matsie wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Maybe it's Wymen, for those who wish to waste precious hours on researching something that will never have shit to do with the story in the end.

haha. See: Jonas' Emo Email. Wink

Are you saying I'm emo?

Let's see, hundreds of hours researching the following, all for nought:

Aleistar Crowley
Thelema
Epogen
Egyptian religions
The Zodiac of Denderah
The symbol
Nancy Drew books

I'll think of more later.

Light. Switch. Brick wall

I haven't read the thread yet, but I had to say that. lol.

Also, I'm sick of Taylor. I WANT DANIEL.
Michelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristenjane wrote:
So really no one has seen this?
Quote:
Taylor: And the results? The barcode gave me a place called the Wineman Foundation in San Diego, California. (Holds up a graph.) Come on you guys, go. I mean, this could be a lead to something. And Sarah, I miss you, sis. Boom-bah!

that is in LGPedia.
It says Wineman. Who types those transcripts?
[/quote]

Anyone can type those transcripts, and it's definitely Wyman because wymanfoundation.com is registered to LG15.
BrokenAngel
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
BrokenAngel, your avatar made me burst out lauging. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Happy to hear so Smile
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tease y'all, but I can understand people's impatience.

Sometimes I wish LG15 was over already so there was closure.

If the ceremony isn't soon, I will get bored.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind if the Ceremony never happens.

BUT.

I'd HAVE to know what happened.

For example...
Daniel steals some ninja folder from Lucy after he seduces her, and it turns out to be a big summary of the Ceremony. He reads it to us (or posts it on the forum). Then they go rescue Bree at the best time, la la la, badda bing, we're done with the ark.

Also, just doing the Ceremony would work too.

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Angel: I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! I still think kismetologist has the best ever but you get second place! I laughed a lot! I'm still laughing! I want to know where you got it!

By the way, we all have our own opinions. I know I am "bitching" as saralynn put it. I also know that I am definitely not the only one who feels this way! Well, I respect your feelings of renewal, even though I cannot even fathom how a fan can feel that way during this particular time in the series! True, this is experimental but, as you said, that comment was made at the very beginning. We are close to July now! You would think they might be more familiar with the style and how to tell the story better! In TV, a show is not even given a grace period of three episodes, let alone an entire year on the air! Now, I am not saying this series hasn't been great! I think that is why I can't leave it alone. I may always have a bit of hope because of those moments in the series. I just wish they would come more often. The brilliance seems to be something they trip on rather than actually being intended. I don't know. Right now this series sucks. Maybe I will be more content tomorrow. Doubt it but maybe. Again, this is only MY opinion.

You know, I am seriously curious about your avatar. I want to know more about that than I do about this Wyman foundation or whatever it is called! Ha ha! I still can't figure out how to get an avatar! I think I am one of maybe four fans in this forum who doesn't have one. I want to know where the cool kids get their avatars! He he he!
CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Broken Angel: I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! I still think kismetologist has the best ever but you get second place! I laughed a lot! I'm still laughing! I want to know where you got it!

I second that. It's hilarious. Is it from Trigger Happy TV?

This video was underwhelming, but I can't help but fan the dying ember of hope that things will eventually be resolved in this series.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, some strong feelings over this vid!! Laughing

I am in the camp of those who liked it. I think Taylor was great in this vid, and I enjoyed it much more than the past couple.

Plus, she was positive and found something useful. I like that much better than the whinging and fighting. I want these people to start acting like the heroes they could be, instead of the tortured souls they have been. Hopefully they can redirect all their current angst against the Order and use it for good.

I also don't mind if they get on the road again. Things seem to stagnate when they are just holed up somewhere. With an evil to fight that is this big and pervasive, I don't think they can not travel all over the country trying to follow and work out clues. What else can they do?

Other things that struck me:
"Wyman" probably is a last name as that would make sense, but as an post-pagan, I couldn't help but read it as the feminista/New Age writing of "woman" which is often written wymen or wyman. Reminicent of the Order's woman-centric focus?

Sarah was a Cheerleader? HAHAHAHA! That's hil-aaa-rious and something she probably is terribly embarressed about - look at the change she must have gone through, definately points more and more to some bad stuff happening in her life and turning her so bitter and twisted. I'm sure we'd all like this explored to be able to get in Sarah's head (which would help those of us who love her love her more and those of us annoyed by her a better understanding of her).

Anyway, that's my 2 cents tonight Angel
pinkingrid
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEk the series is beginning to confuse me. I know the show is trying to work with Jessica's now-busy sked as she has started getting offers. Maybe the creators have this storyline in mind, but since Jess can't come to the scheduled shoots, and they're under time constraints, they try to create "emergency stories/plots"
but then... I'd rather have it that Bree doesn't have to run away from the Order anymore.

we all loved her when she was just video blogging her life... i think it would be interesting to get that element back up Smile
proving science wrong...
Sarah the Neanderthal (haha)
Sarah and Taylor fighting and Danielbeast getting in the middle

Go away Order! :p
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... you're JUST NOW getting confused?!
:ties you down in front of the lgpedia and all the episodes INCLUDING OP APHID & CiW!!:
:tapes open your eyeballs and rigs an automatic eyedropper so they don't shrivel up like prunes:

check on ya in a few weeks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: