Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tiny Theory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Tiny Theory Reply with quote

You may all know this, ok Crowley=Beast a.k.a Danielbeast. Well, in her ceremony what if they wanted her to get impregnated. I dont know. And maybe Daniel is Crowley's Great great great great grandson or whatever. But his parents didnt like the religion so he didnt follow it. Maybe... it sounds stupid, I feel stupid. I have more to say...but forgot it all. Razz Im stupid...possible? I dont know...
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The impregnated thing has been discussed here and there in the forum. I'm not big fan of this theory, mainly because I think the creators are going to keep the "show" PG13-ish for the sake of the youtube community. Impregnating a 16 year old girl by satan/crowley's frozen sperm/ritualistic gang rape is not something I think they will be selling to the teens that spend their time on yt.

The idea that Daniel may be some distant relative of Crowley and not know it though... that would be an awsome twist.
Plurp
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my theory is that Bree and Daniel are the same person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: