Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Thoughts on Ceremony Preparation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackCatonMars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't seem to me that they need it by a certain date. When Bree's parents spoke to the Deacons they supposedly told them that they didn't have time to prepare another girl for the ceremony, yet months later they're still after Bree. This, to me, indicates that the need to have her ready by a certain date was a lie and all that stuff about Enochian and steps were just a distraction and a cover while they prepared her body for whatever nefarious purposes they have.

As for the memory thing - it's much easier to remember songs like those from a commerical or those performed in chorus because things like melody and rhythym aid in memory retention and recall. Bree might have a good chance of remembering because she spent such a long time preparing for it, and it has been shown that learning a little bit each day over a longer period of time works much better than cramming. However, if Bree hasn't been thinking about it or practicing it it's likely she's forgotten a fair amount of it, although having learned it once she'd probably re-learn it faster.
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Well thought out reply! Reply with quote

BlackCatonMars wrote:
It doesn't seem to me that they need it by a certain date. When Bree's parents spoke to the Deacons they supposedly told them that they didn't have time to prepare another girl for the ceremony, yet months later they're still after Bree. This, to me, indicates that the need to have her ready by a certain date was a lie and all that stuff about Enochian and steps were just a distraction and a cover while they prepared her body for whatever nefarious purposes they have.

As for the memory thing - it's much easier to remember songs like those from a commerical or those performed in chorus because things like melody and rhythym aid in memory retention and recall. Bree might have a good chance of remembering because she spent such a long time preparing for it, and it has been shown that learning a little bit each day over a longer period of time works much better than cramming. However, if Bree hasn't been thinking about it or practicing it it's likely she's forgotten a fair amount of it, although having learned it once she'd probably re-learn it faster.

When I have more time, I would like to reply to this...thank your for your well thought out opinion, trully it opens for some interesting discourse.

Mulapin
Smile
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From that HoO e-mail, I really think it might be on the 21st.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: I agree with you, but what do you think might happen? Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
From that HoO e-mail, I really think it might be on the 21st.

I agree with you, but what do you think might happen?

Mulapin
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang

by the end of this day, i thought it'd be thursday already!!

*survivor of One of the Longest Days Ever*

amendment: I think June 21st will be the Longest Day Ever!!!
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: but what do you think is going to happen Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
dang

by the end of this day, i thought it'd be thursday already!!

*survivor of One of the Longest Days Ever*

amendment: I think June 21st will be the Longest Day Ever!!!

I think you maybe right, but what do you think is going to happen on that longest day ever?

Mulapin
annabelle123
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggles at the fact that june 21 IS the longest day of the year, and it'll feel even longer to us*

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, so far nothing, unless the Order will put up a big, "f**k you, she did it," vid tomorrow.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
Well, so far nothing, unless the Order will put up a big, "f**k you, she did it," vid tomorrow.

Although, i hope not....that would be hilarious. I think I would sacrifice Bree for it.

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackCatonMars wrote:

Time is a man made quantity used to measure the order in which things ocurr. It shoudl be noted that a comment such as " I don't have time for that" is a "relative" comment. That is, that ones frame of reference for the urgency of something is not defined by someone esles. For example, If I say " I don't have time to go to the movies"...does that mean I dont have timein the next four hours? in the next 24 hours? in the next week? in the next month?year?

We must also consider the fact that we have little knowledge of what the actual definition of " preping another girl". For all we know preparation of Bree could have started when she was 10 or any other age because we do not know the exact protocol of preparation.

Just wanted to make sure we were keeping all hypothesis open. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: