Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the wink.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pallidity
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if it meant she is aware of the messages in the video, or if someone who shouldn't be is aware of the messages.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if my happiness is destroying a psychotic cult? Out of sheer boredom?

What's with her mom, too? Why would the order reveal her now, and not before?

During the wink, she is asking, "Are you aware of the many ways to follow your happiness?" Weird stuff there, I wonder what that means. The answer is just sitting there, out of reach for me.

Maybe it was a message to TAAG, perhaps saying that there is more to life then trying to get Bree away from the Order/HoO, whoever they are.

Bree looks very content and all, but for some reason, I really did not think she was the same as she was in the other HoO vids. Her voice trembles when she says friends, and she also talks pretty fast when she first gets on. I just didn't think she was weird as she was in the other vids.

When I first watched that vid, I must have gone back to the wink about 4-5 times. It does not look like an accident to me at all. But I did notice she had bags under her eyes. I guess Jess is not getting enough sleep.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
What if my happiness is destroying a psychotic cult? Out of sheer boredom?

What's with her mom, too? Why would the order reveal her now, and not before?

During the wink, she is asking, "Are you aware of the many ways to follow your happiness?" Weird stuff there, I wonder what that means. The answer is just sitting there, out of reach for me.

Maybe it was a message to TAAG, perhaps saying that there is more to life then trying to get Bree away from the Order/HoO, whoever they are.

Bree looks very content and all, but for some reason, I really did not think she was the same as she was in the other HoO vids. Her voice trembles when she says friends, and she also talks pretty fast when she first gets on. I just didn't think she was weird as she was in the other vids.

When I first watched that vid, I must have gone back to the wink about 4-5 times. It does not look like an accident to me at all. But I did notice she had bags under her eyes. I guess Jess is not getting enough sleep.

Awh poor Jess.
Yeah I commented that in the first couple vids she seemed more hyponotized, while in this one she seemed more 'normal'. I don't know what's up with that, but she defintily had some psychotic break in 'I hate these people', and in 'Bedside manner' it has basically worn off, and acording to Jonas she was back to normal by 'Holy Shit!'. Then we saw that she was indeed 'normal' in 'Going Home' and it appears that this time, the HoO hasn't drugged her. Question is, why did they in the first place? And why now, do they not?
My LG15 Vid
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*A light bulb suddenly pops on*

Ever watch the movie Misery?

James Caan (forgot the character's name) stops taking the pills and hiding them. Perhaps the Order thinks that she will just do it herself (or perhaps she convinced them that she would, she did escape to go back to them), and now she is getting a sober look at the inside of the place.

Maybe when she slept with Jonas, she was trying to distract him, and give him a tender moment with her, b/c she was going out, and never going to return. She did not return to sing her little song and do the ceremony, she returned to do something else.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be a poll. I vote something was bothering Jessica's eye.
fixedG
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick question, somewhat related. Did we ever find out who was responsible for putting the Blue Stone message into the other HoO vid?
Foppa21
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps she's trying to say that she herself is aware and not as brainwashed as she appears.
QUEEN_AKASHA2004
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: she blinks on eye at a time...sometimes Reply with quote

sometimes i have seen in past videos(i'll find one for u) that she blinks one eye sometimes..i know she had a lazy eye and its the muscles that cause it to do that i had one too when i was young and even though my eyes were corrected my left eye still shuts and my right stays open..its like its weak ya know..

or maybe she did wink but who knows i just noticed it in other vids thats all...
fixedG
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foppa21 wrote:
Perhaps she's trying to say that she herself is aware and not as brainwashed as she appears.

I'm thinking it's possible that Bree is not as brainwashed as we believed, but that she sent the Blue Stone message and had to keep up the act in the captivity videos in order to escape back to the HoO to gather more information on how to bring them down. She couldn't confide this in Daniel or Jonas for fear that her cover would be blown and she'd be on a much shorter leash back at the HoO. As it is, they seem to trust her as a poster-girl. I don't know how likely it is, but she said that Tachyon had taught her some stuff and Tachyon seemed like a cloak and dagger kind of player. This seems like exactly the infiltration thing she'd teach.

I guess we can throw this theory onto the pile of others we keep accumulating. Only time will tell.
staceyepileptic
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, the link of the blue stone video and the follow your happiness message is, shock horror, the man who's name i forgot haha!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

staceyepileptic wrote:
well, the link of the blue stone video and the follow your happiness message is, shock horror, the man who's name i forgot haha!

carl

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LauraBaby88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think it was an obvious wink. I think she was tring to tell the boys she is okay, and she has a plan! (gee, I hope)
truncatedslinky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurin_B wrote:
Well, it'd have to be discreet, if she was going to get it past the HoO censors. I mean, if it was more "deliberate"-looking, no way would it have been posted by HoO--they'd know something was up. Besides, I mean, do people really wink unintentionally? I always blink.

Actually, I wink unintentionally fairly often. I made a video once and I realized that, and I sometimes have to think about it to keep myself from doing it. Also, Bree seems to do this in several different videos. I think it just comes of having sensitive eyes (and remember, she was filming in bright sunlight).

BUT you never know, anything could be a clue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: