Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conversations With Spencer
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lotus768
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Conversations With Spencer Reply with quote

So, daniel wanted us to contact Spencer to see if he responded, and I know a couple of us have...so i thought maybe its a good idea to put them here so we can talk about them. Here is my Convo:

Okay, so....Daniel has this friend, Bree. And Brees dad knew your father. They were working together to help Bree deal with this "Religion" of theirs. Brees Mom is part of something called the Hymn of One, and they want Bree to complete a Ceremony because shes like the only one with some sort of trait they need. We dont know what the Ceremony is, but Bree is scared about it, and her Dad was scared about it. Together, Brees dad, Drew Avery, was working with your dad to develop some sort of injection that would make Bree "Trait Negative". Anyways, The Hymn of One found out, and killed Brees dad on the same day that your dad was killed. You need to talk to Daniel, he knows more than anyone else.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 23, 2007 1:06 PM

You are correct Crystal. It does sounds crazy. I'm being inundated with message from people mentioned lg15. What the heck are you talking about? How do you know about my father?

Date: Jun 23, 2007 12:22 PM

Hey, i know i might sound crazy, but you need to go to this website: www.lonelygirl15.com/forum and you need to get in touch with people there. My sn for the forum is Lotus768, but you really need to talk to Danielbeast...he knows about your fathers death, and it wasnt an accident. Now he needs your help. Contact him!
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres what we talked about:

original message:

Hello,
I'm sorry for the flood of emails that is most likely to come later today. There is a very important matter that you may be able to help with so friends of the person who needs your help will be contacting you. This is not a joke, someone is in danger.
You need to contact a person named DanielBeast at this link: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=54

Just go to "New Topic" and write out a message for him and at least let us know you got these messages.
There is a girl named Bree who is a part of something she doesn't want to be a part of. There are people forcing her to go through with a ceremony that we believe she does not want to perform. She is being held against her will at a location unknown to us.
Sorry to bring up a touchy subject, but your father would have known what I mean. It has also been brought to our attention that these same people holding Bree are also responsible for your Father's death. There is a lot to swallow in one email, but here is a site where you could catch up on the events and better understand the situation we are in.
http://lonelygirl15.com
Just watch the videos here and they will catch you up. when you are done and caught up, you should register in the Forum section so you can post anything that feels relevant to Us or DanielBeast.
We look forward to hearing from you. Just think of us as the SS Enterprise, and these people were trying to stop, they're the Borg.

Thanks for listening,
Matt AKA(on the Lonelygirl15 website) Absynth

Spencer's response:

Date: 23 Jun 2007, 01:07 PM

Thank you for being so polite. You're correct, I am being flooded with nonsense emails today. How did you find me? I don't understand at all what's going on here. Who's Daniel?

My resonse to Spencer:

hello again, and you're welcome, I try to be polite when it warrants. Well to fill you in a bit...
There is this girl named Bree. she started a Youtube account a little over a year ago:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=lonelygirl15
In watching her vidoes, we came to find out she belongs to a religion called the Hymn of One.
Daniel is a friend of hers. He also has a youtube account:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=Danielbeast
Daniel is a very good person. He is trying, at great risk to his own life, to help Bree and get to the bottom of the Hymn of One (The Order). (this is a VERY brief snippet of the story, you would need to watch all of Bree's and Danielbeast's vids to understand better. It could literally take me hours to begin to fill you in all the way)
Along the way they met up with a guy named Jonas who offered to lend a hand (suspicious?). He seems decent, but his motives are still questioned by some.http://youtube.com/profile?user=jonastko
is his Youtube account.
There is some of the information to get you started. Recent videos disclosed new information reguarding a friend of theirs named Taylor:
http://youtube.com/user/soccerstar4ever
She is very good at solving puzzles and has helped lead us to your Father (it turns out we found his name in a package Bree's Father hid for someone to find. LONG story, you would need to watch all the videos to understand)
Anyway, moving on, we found your Father's name and traced him to his tennis club. we learned that he was no longer a member and a woman approached Daneil (he was the one we sent in to investigate the tennis club). The woman said she knew your Father and she would tell him more if he met her somewhere besides the tennis club. This morning Daniel went to her apartment. That is when we found out about the tragic death of your father, on the same day the Order carried out the assassination, at gunpoint, of Bree's Father.
The Order is a very dangerous organization. I cannot put enough emphasis on that. The Order is a very dangerous organization. They have a very long reach, so if you agree to help us, be very cautious. I do not see you being in immediate danger, but do remember to be careful.
At this woman's apartment, we learned your name, it appears your father was on his way to see you when he was killed. I am sorry to be telling you all this, it must be a lot to take in. I am sorry.
After that we tracked you to myspace, and here I am. This is a very serious matter, and you are the only lead we have at the moment. I'm sorry to drag you into it, but it seems that it was inevitable as your name came up in today's video, it seems you were in this before you even knew it.
I am sorry for the long response, but there is still a lot for you to know. Please watch the vidoes and try to catch up on the story. there is still much for you to know that i could not tell you.

Godspeed,
Matt AKA Absynth

sorry thats so long but i want to fill him in as much as possible...
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The RESPONSE:

The REPLY to the RESPONSE:

--

I sent this. I am awaiting a response.

Code:
I'm from teh crew at the lonelygirl15 message boards.

We are all care a lot about Bree and want to make sure she's safe.

She's gone a bit...uh...AWOL from reality.

Seriously, you are the only one who can help Daniel, Sarah and Jonas to save her now. You have at least some of the answers to their questions, and they are in DIRE need of your help.

I'm extremely sorry to hear about your Dad.

Hmph.

How much do you know about your father's affairs, Spencer?

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...

Last edited by RedRevolver on Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Mianess
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be funny, if everyone was posting emails...and this kid had nothing to do with lg15 and he was all "omg what???"
Clearly he is part of it, but it would've been funny if he wasn't lol.

Good job on contacting him kids. Very Happy
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mianess wrote:
Wouldn't it be funny, if everyone was posting emails...and this kid had nothing to do with lg15 and he was all "omg what???"
Clearly he is part of it, but it would've been funny if he wasn't lol.

Good job on contacting him kids. Very Happy

Haha, yeah, I was thinking that when I looked at that space, but it is clearly his.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date: Jun 23, 2007 1:24 PM

This is going to sound soooo crazy. But I'm sure you're getting lots of messages from lots of people that are talking about some "serum" or perhaps Isaac, your father. If you could just contact us, we'll all explain. It's complicated, so it'll need to be soon, so we can bring you up to date. Your father was a very important man, I'm sure you know, and we need you now more than ever in his absence.

Yours truly,

Marla, friend of Daniel and Taylor

Date: 24/06/2007

Hi Marla. You're right, I have received dozens of messages from people talking about my father. How do you know him? All of this sounds very strange and I'm not really sure what's going on. Please explain.

------------------
And my latest to him:

Well I see you've had some explanations from my friends already.

The long and short is that your father and our friend Bree's father were going to meet each other on the day that they both died.

Conspiracies are tough to deal with - I know, especially when it comes to death. But we have evidence that suggests yours father's death was no accident.

Your father and Bree's father, Drew Avery, were trying to protect Bree from something terrible - they were doing research together, we think to create a certain serum that she needs. Now that they're gone there is no one to protect Bree anymore.

I know you haven't met Bree. But we know that your father always wanted you to meet her. Now we need your help in continuing some of the research that Isaac was involved in so that we can save Bree.

Be in touch with Daniel and Jonas - you've been told about lonelygirl15.com and the videos there - your best bet is to check out the forums and get in touch with us. Only when you're ready.

Good luck, Spencer, and see you soon on the forums.

Marla

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ArgenteumAstrum
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have NO reason to trust Spencer. He hasn't given us any evidence suggesting that he is a 'good guy'. Now, I know many of you are going to reply with "why not! he seems good!" Yeah, so did Gemma...and look what happened with that! If Spencer was at all concerned, don't you think he would have created a YouTube account, watched some videos and then...oh I don't know, post a video that went something along the lines of;

"Hey Guys, so, I'm Spencer (Spence for short) ::insert hair toss::. As many of you guys know, my father passed away in a weird accident. I've been contacted by a lot of LG15 fans asking for my help. So, I made this account and I'll tell you what I know...::insert what he knows:: Well, I hope that helps. I'll be on the forums checking out what you all have to say. I hope I can help!"

LETS GO SPENCER! PROVE YOUR A GOOD GUY!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArgenteumAstrum wrote:
We have NO reason to trust Spencer. He hasn't given us any evidence suggesting that he is a 'good guy'. Now, I know many of you are going to reply with "why not! he seems good!" Yeah, so did Gemma...and look what happened with that! If Spencer was at all concerned, don't you think he would have created a YouTube account, watched some videos and then...oh I don't know, post a video that went something along the lines of;

"Hey Guys, so, I'm Spencer (Spence for short) ::insert hair toss::. As many of you guys know, my father passed away in a weird accident. I've been contacted by a lot of LG15 fans asking for my help. So, I made this account and I'll tell you what I know...::insert what he knows:: Well, I hope that helps. I'll be on the forums checking out what you all have to say. I hope I can help!"

Maybe he doesn't know anything.

Anyway, he hasn't answered me yet but I took an entirely different approach cuz I didn't want to freak him out. I just messaged him like "hey you're cute and you like science. that's awesome. what was the inspiration for that?" or something along those lines, hoping he'd bring his dad up.
ArgenteumAstrum
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
ArgenteumAstrum wrote:

Maybe he doesn't know anything.

Anyway, he hasn't answered me yet but I took an entirely different approach cuz I didn't want to freak him out. I just messaged him like "hey you're cute and you like science. that's awesome. what was the inspiration for that?" or something along those lines, hoping he'd bring his dad up.

Then he should come out and say so. Obviously, he KNOWS something is up. Numerous people have come out and contacted him. I know, if someone messaged me and said "Hey, uh...my friend's been kidnapped and is now in this cult and um, your dad died, we know it might be a conspiracy." I'd make a YouTube account and be all like "WTF MATE!"
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all the talk of this possibly being dangerous is valid, but since were only doing this at the request of Daniel, I dont think its necessarily a bad thing. All were doing here is advancing the storyline so things will move along.

Sure, Gemma was a bad apple, but we all know what happens to bad apples. There were also concerns of us flooding some poor guys email, but since he responded to a few of us, and politely i might add, Im sure he doesnt mind at all.

As for the issue of bringing up his father, it isnt meant to bring up sensitive personal issues. Were simply letting him know that theres a chance we can find out what really happened, which is something I think everyone would be grateful for in a case like this.

ETA: also I havent gotten anything since the initial response he sent me, Im sure we did whatever it was we were supposed to do.
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
All were doing here is advancing the storyline so things will move along.

egggzakary.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I messaged him a few minutes ago after DanielBeast posted a bulletin on myspace. I will post my message and his response as soon as i recieve it. Smile
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been having a pretty long conversation with him.
He sounds really confused, and he doesn't think he can help at all.

I told him, even if you can't help, if you want answers, talk to DB cause he knows more than we do about Isaac (his dad).
Sad He seems like such a nice guy, and I know he's fictional, but I feel bad for him, I mean geez not only is his dad dead, but now some crazy religion is maybe the cause? Holy shit indeed....
My LG15 Vid
Lotus768
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel bad for him too. Its hard to swallow for him, so i told him that perhaps his dad had nothing to do with the HoO, but we know he was trying to help Brees dad, and now he might be the only one that can help him.....

Didnt they say he was supposed to show up today? So maybe we will see tonight?
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone else think that they might have replaced Isaac with Spencer as an entering character because people made such a big deal about the scientist being 22 or was this part of the plot all along?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: