Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE][SOLVED] Language Lessons AA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scalare
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err Deagol, what am I doing wrong?

http://sparkyb.net/temp/opaphid/decoderring.php?outerring=C64FB2835D7A91E&innerring=C2D61A5EF4793B8&outerkey=4&innerkey=504945&ciphertext=E1F6F89ED1DF&action=Decode&plaintext=%CE%7B%7E%BF%27%21

Or is the decoder ring sparky made bugged? Razz
sparkyb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diastres wrote:
SparkyB's program cannot be used if we are to skip over something other than 0. Just FYI.

I've fixed this now.
jdiddy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
what about the beatles, all you need is love
also the "convert" thing makes me think.. wasnt the time teh song came out that they all went to india and converted religions?

Hmm...scarab "beetles" anyone?

After all...they were used as amulets in Egypt to scare the demon spirits away. Maybe you should pay Gemma's house in CA a visit (if possible). She might have a few lying around...

(I could be wrong...)

So, here's what I have so far...(am starting from the top).

Jonas is bored and doesn't have anyone else living with him (a VERY important clue)...

He gets on YouTube (or something) and "discovers" two homeless people (but herein is the most IMPORTANT detail of all! Did someone TELL him to FIND these SPECIFIC people in order to turn them over?)

He then, out of the "generosity" of his heart, invites them to stay at his place for a while...(notice the quotes that I put around generosity)

She does just that (Dan Beast leaves in a huff) and "somehow" (at least, I haven't come across the video of it yet), she just "happens" to get "invited" to an "initiation."

She goes missing for a while I think before her pals find her again. Somehwere in there, she gets these "mind uplinks" that The Order implants into her so that, to some extent, they can control her psychologically. When she becomes aware of a threat to her friends, she runs away (or she warns them before she runs away; can't really remember).

Meanwhile...

We eventually come to the part where they interview that widow or mistress character, who plays an audio recording of a message left on the machine. At that point, Bree had been captured and some guy was going to introduce her to his son (who lives in CA as we soon discover from Jonas' video).

...And that is where I came in; well, that's when I was notified to contact him in order to help out with finding Bree. I realize now that a LOT more has transpired since I got that message this morning.

(Tip: The letter was sent to me from LonelyGirl but I have this feeling in my gut that tells me that Jonas hacked into her account and sent me that message! After all...why would Bree want to go to CA if that is where her enemies are?) I mean...c'mon!

So anyways...if I made a mistake or am missing something, feel free to correct me....

...And now to decide which side I'm on...

Very Happy
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Reply with quote

jdiddy wrote:
Absynth wrote:
what about the beatles, all you need is love
also the "convert" thing makes me think.. wasnt the time teh song came out that they all went to india and converted religions?

Hmm...scarab "beetles" anyone?

After all...they were used as amulets in Egypt to scare the demon spirits away. Maybe you should pay Gemma's house in CA a visit (if possible). She might have a few lying around...

(I could be wrong...)

So, here's what I have so far...(am starting from the top).

Jonas is bored and doesn't have anyone else living with him (a VERY important clue)...

He gets on YouTube (or something) and "discovers" two homeless people (but herein is the most IMPORTANT detail of all! Did someone TELL him to FIND these SPECIFIC people in order to turn them over?)

He then, out of the "generosity" of his heart, invites them to stay at his place for a while...(notice the quotes that I put around generosity)

She does just that (Dan Beast leaves in a huff) and "somehow" (at least, I haven't come across the video of it yet), she just "happens" to get "invited" to an "initiation."

She goes missing for a while I think before her pals find her again. Somehwere in there, she gets these "mind uplinks" that The Order implants into her so that, to some extent, they can control her psychologically. When she becomes aware of a threat to her friends, she runs away (or she warns them before she runs away; can't really remember).

Meanwhile...

We eventually come to the part where they interview that widow or mistress character, who plays an audio recording of a message left on the machine. At that point, Bree had been captured and some guy was going to introduce her to his son (who lives in CA as we soon discover from Jonas' video).

...And that is where I came in; well, that's when I was notified to contact him in order to help out with finding Bree. I realize now that a LOT more has transpired since I got that message this morning.

(Tip: The letter was sent to me from LonelyGirl but I have this feeling in my gut that tells me that Jonas hacked into her account and sent me that message! After all...why would Bree want to go to CA if that is where her enemies are?) I mean...c'mon!

So anyways...if I made a mistake or am missing something, feel free to correct me....

...And now to decide which side I'm on...

Very Happy

hmm you know that this puzzle is from 6 months ago, and the OpAphid ARG is now dead, right? Eh?
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: re: Reply with quote

Jo_16_2 wrote:
hmm you know that this puzzle is from 6 months ago, and the OpAphid ARG is now dead, right? Eh?

That's OK. Some of us still fire up our anagram solvers every now and then and attempt to solve the final CiW poem, even after all this time Wink

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: re: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
Jo_16_2 wrote:

That's OK. Some of us still fire up our anagram solvers every now and then and attempt to solve the final CiW poem, even after all this time Wink

'mute

but this one was already solved... right? Eh?
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: re: Reply with quote

Jo_16_2 wrote:
but this one was already solved... right? Eh?

Dunno... Only wandered into the OpA threads every now and then, usually when a moderator was needed to delete spam or something...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, all solved. Good effort though! *gets out the cheerleading pompoms*

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Puzzle_%28Language_Labs%29#AA
At this time tomorrow
I'll be just one day closer
One sunset further behind
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
Jo_16_2 wrote:

'mute

anagrams ftl Sad
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: re: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
wintermute wrote:
Jo_16_2 wrote:

'mute

anagrams ftl Sad

Anagrams?`!?1? what? who!?! oh GOD LOOK AT HER EYES!!! WHAT DO THEY SAY!!!

ohh.... nm... they say image not loaded...

say! can I have a cow too? someone? anyone?
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: