Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi people. I just posted a new blog on myspace. I'll be back later to chat and answer some of your questions... I just wanted to give you the heads up. Take care & thanks for the support.
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone post text or a screenshot for those of us being punished by blocking MySpace at work?
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: here you go, myspace blocked fans:

myspace wrote:

Monday, July 02, 2007

let me help you with those dishes

The definition of clingy is "to hold fast or to adhere to something." You know, like a dryer sheet, which if left in the dryer for too long will adhere to your clothing. Or when it's cold outside and you cling to your friend as you both rush to the car for sanctuary.

There is another form of clingy that I am now all too aware of. Like when a friend clings or latches on to you for attention, emotional support, or stimulation. These are friends who have lacked emotional or physical comfort for sometime and when finally faced with that which they've missed they become... yes, you guessed it - clingy.

Now, I do not want to over dramatize the situation at hand, but I am feeling a bit claustrophobic at the moment because of a particularly clingy friend. "Claustrophobic" refers to an abnormal tendency to feel terror in closed spaces. I haven't quite reached terror levels yet or had prolonged moments of horror or panic. I have, however, experienced prolonged moments of "space invasion" - when the oh so important space boundaries around my person are invaded over long periods of time.

"Hey, what are you reading? Can I read it with you?"

"Awesome. I love crossword puzzles. I'm really good at solving them."

"Wanna cuddle?"

"Let me help you with those dishes."

10:06 AM - 0 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment

ooooh man. sarah, woah. Let's think about this for a second.

Daniel has a tendency to find a woman he likes and then just...try too hard. That's what it is, trying too hard. He's gotta be the man, gotta be the favourite, and gotta have all the attention.

I think the best way to deal with this is to be blatant about it. Do what you do best: don't mince your words, girl.

Come on over to Seattle and I'll show you a good time, and I promise I won't be too clingy.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TimiN
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurin_B wrote:
Can someone post text or a screenshot for those of us being punished by blocking MySpace at work?

From Sarah's myspace ...

let me help you with those dishes

The definition of clingy is "to hold fast or to adhere to something." You know, like a dryer sheet, which if left in the dryer for too long will adhere to your clothing. Or when it's cold outside and you cling to your friend as you both rush to the car for sanctuary.

There is another form of clingy that I am now all too aware of. Like when a friend clings or latches on to you for attention, emotional support, or stimulation. These are friends who have lacked emotional or physical comfort for sometime and when finally faced with that which they've missed they become... yes, you guessed it - clingy.

Now, I do not want to over dramatize the situation at hand, but I am feeling a bit claustrophobic at the moment because of a particularly clingy friend. "Claustrophobic" refers to an abnormal tendency to feel terror in closed spaces. I haven't quite reached terror levels yet or had prolonged moments of horror or panic. I have, however, experienced prolonged moments of "space invasion" - when the oh so important space boundaries around my person are invaded over long periods of time.

"Hey, what are you reading? Can I read it with you?"

"Awesome. I love crossword puzzles. I'm really good at solving them."

"Wanna cuddle?"

"Let me help you with those dishes."
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I concur with Marla. I think Daniel would take it pretty well if you just let him know you are in desperate need of some space. I mean, you still like him right? DB is usually pretty reasonable . . . usually . . .
Good luck!

P.S. Any more progress with Spencer?
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: hum Reply with quote

Hey, emoSarah

u seem more emotionally detached than emo!

what with that?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trouble in paradise?
stevemedigod
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, Sarah, not all boys can totally subscribe to your "sex is for fun" theory. You got physical, and now he's feeling an emotional bond. If you value your relationship with him, you have to explain this in a way that won't bruise his ego- that your attraction to him depends on him _not_ being clingy.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes.

The clingy sort-of-boyfriend.
I know that all too well. T.T

The best way to un-clingify Daniel is to tell him straight up he needs to back off.
Only say it nicely.

For example...

"Hey Daniel. It's nice that you want to spend time with me, but I need my space, you know? You're really sweet, but I need my 'Sarahtime'. Can you give me some space? I'd really appreciate it."

Oh gawd.
I sound like Dr. Phil. T.T

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got with a guy in high school, as soon I said yes he was EVERYWHERE I was. Even waiting outside the door to my classes. He even walked me home even though he lived closer to the school. Called me on the phone before he went on a trip with a friend for the weekend. I got off the phone, when 5 minutes later the phone rang again. He told me to go into my backyard, where he was scaling the fence because his friend turned out to be my backyard neighbor. I was so done!
On Monday, when he came back from his trip, I dumped him after I found him waiting for me outside my class again.
I couldn't breathe!
So, I understand relationship claustrophobia!

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My boyfriend is great. Of course unlike DannyB, he's a man. Very Happy
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offense Sarah...but it's kind of your own fault for flirting with him incessantly. Daniel didn't exactly graduate from the Tom Leykis school of women.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah, Daniel just wants to be close to you emotionally. I know it's hard to open up, but you should try giving him a chance. The guy has been burned by more than one woman, so being clingy is hardly surprising. Deep down, he's terrified you'll leave (sound familiar?) and is clinging because he doesn't want you to. Think about it: Bree left him. Alex betrayed him and then left him. He's terrified that the same sort of thing will happen with you.

Just be honest with him. Tell him that you don't want him to be so clingy, but just...try and think about his feelings when you decide how to word it. I mean, I think we all know what it feels like to be afraid of abandonment.

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
Hi people. I just posted a new blog on myspace. I'll be back later to chat and answer some of your questions... I just wanted to give you the heads up. Take care & thanks for the support.

when u gonna be in chat? i want in, u delicious racoon u
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reality is Daniel seems very weak. He lost Bree to Jonas. Couldn't control Alex, and now he is going to lose Sarah. He is likely a nice guy but nice guys tend to finish last. I think a girl with Sarah's look and personality can do much better than Daniel. If she was smart she'll get as far away from him as possible before she ends up an unwed mother being supported by Daniel working at a gas station.

Erica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: