Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Can Take the Place of Bree?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truncatedslinky wrote:
I hope it's not Taylor. She may have a camera and a bed, but that doesn't make her Bree. She's just too annoying.

1. Why all the "air quotes", Taylor?

Why all the nodding Bree? It's just a habbit I bet you've got some aswell
Quote:

2. What happened to Sam? You've ditched her, eh? What a nice friend.

That's what happens with teenage girls, fights are all around. It might even be that she decided not to publicly humiliate her like a lot of others would have...
Quote:

3. Who are you calling a slut? You were the one showing off your hickey and dancing around in a schoolgirl outfit with a riding crop.

That was clearly commedy, not that much sexual about it. Are you really trying to compare this to 'look at me! LOOK AT ME!' Sarah?
Quote:

4. You would honestly call your mother (who is obviously having her own midlife crisis) a bitch? What kind of daughter are you?

An average 15 year old one... You don't want to know what I've called my mother in those years. It's all part of growing up.
Quote:

5. How did you go from soccer jock to spy genius in one video?

I have no smartass comment on this one. Other then that I like the change she made. The soccer thing wasn't really my thing anyways.
Quote:

However, this is obviously a script problem, so if the Creators could alter her character a little (as they did before), I could MAYBE live with her. MAYBE. (*end rant*)

I think her character is pretty much fine at the moment. I love the humor that she puts in her vids.

The last video actually might mean that she is kind of taking over Bree's place.

By the way... am I the only one seeing the big similarity between "Bree and Daniel" and "Taylor and Jonas". With him lying on the bed doing nothing and her in front of the cam telling stuff and being weird. I bet you Jonas will fall in love with her and she will not feel the same for him. The order will find her house and they will both live from out of Jonas' car... Season 2.... Maybe more like Season 1b or Season 1(The Taylor remix!)
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping that the Creators will fully explore a "Jonas seeks out his parents" storyline after the ceremony arc is over. However, I really don't want to see Jonas and Taylor get together. I can see Taylor falling for Jonas, but Jonas is already very much in love with Bree. I don't think he'll give up on her very easily. What I would like to see is Jonas as protagonist, Daniel as primary sidekick and Taylor as secondary sidekick (who's perhaps always aspiring to be closer to Jonas). I think the Daniel/Sarah relationship will reach a breaking point, and after the ceremony arc, Sarah will ditch the TAAG, to return only sporadically (along with Bree, maybe). And if Jonas & Taylor does happen, I hope it will be far into the next story arc and will happen naturally (not out of the blue and without any foreshadowing).
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Daniel and Sarah have to both be sidekicks. They needs to stay together. Even on a show where no relationships ever work out, there's always that one character who's always in a good one. Look at Buffy. Willow was with Oz for over 2 years, and then she was with Tara for about 2 years, and then she was with Kennedy 'till the end of the show. DB has to stay with Sarah for a long time.
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bree leaves and Sarah or Taylor takes over...me and LG15 will be done.

I say Jonas. However, I want Bree to stay around. Honestly, I miss her.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is all a nice discusion, but in reality there probably won't be 1 lead character... Who is the lead at the moment? Nobody, it's about a group of people, and that's what it probably will be about for quite some time now.
galatea024
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really feel that the Kate Modern short series will really help LG15 to continue moving in whatever direction - I wonder if the LG15 group will go on seperate journeys and randomly come together... the rough thing about taylor is that she is like 15 - and can't exactly leave home just yet...
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

galatea024 wrote:
rough thing about taylor is that she is like 15

Uh . . . Lonelygirl15 . . . just sayin'
galatea024
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well - when it started bree was 16, not 15 - and now she is 17 -and Bree was told to leave home by her parents... and was being homeschooled (which allows one to be able to still get their GED and not lose half their education if they drop out) where we have Taylor, who has her mom and is still in regular high school and I have an odd feeling her mom isn't just about to let her up and run around with a bunch of young adults - plus, she doesn't have the order trying to use her for some unexplained ceremony... i don't know - it just seems less likely that Taylor will be leaving Texas anytime in the next year...
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

June 28:
milowent wrote:
Here's my candidate for a Breeplacement: Taylor.

... But, you say, Taylor is in Zavalla, Texas!

Well, perhaps Jonas' trip to Texas is part of plotline which will bring Taylor back to California .... And she will then fill the lead female role of the series.

and here she comes ....

Last edited by milowent on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol good call milo Wink

i'll replace bree....

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
galatea024
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really don't like the whole 'taylor in cali for the summer' - just feels forced, but i can why the creators are doing it....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: