Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey sarah.. You sick of ZEH BEAST?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Hey sarah.. You sick of ZEH BEAST? Reply with quote

I read your Myspace.. Mhmm cold feet?
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take him.
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we share?
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can empathize with you, Sarah. My boyfriend is the same way (and we've been dating for four years). Actually, we started dating when I was a year or so younger than you. Being crowded when you are decidedly independent and fearful (even if subconsciously) of being hurt or betrayed is difficult, especially when you're young and your whole life is ahead of you.

You were dragged into a mess that is far bigger than you originally realized, and now Daniel is clinging to you romantically. To be honest, and not to make you jealous at all, this is exactly how he behaved towards Bree and Alex. I think you should re-watch those videos and see how he behaved and what their reactions were in return. Just be delicate with how you treat him...when the other girls rejected him, it led him to a horrible ordeal of being kidnapped and developed into a problem with alcohol. I'm sure that none of us, including yourself, want that to happen to him again. He doesn't deal well with rejection. Be gentle. I think you handled it well, but that he may need a real, honest discussion with you instead of being brushed off or for you to ask to be his friend without an explanation. He's going to be hurt if he sees your video without talking to you in person.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I've had tons of experience with caring about my boyfriend while maintaining some personal space (and I've been successful too).

Thank you Smile
razor33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya seriously first you were a little clingy and always trying to get him, but now your calling him clingy...whats going on Question
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

razor33 wrote:
ya seriously first you were a little clingy and always trying to get him, but now your calling him clingy...whats going on Question

I think that was flirtation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: