Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gilman's Papers (Spencer, please read!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel,
When you say that you can't decipher what is on the other pages, is it because they were the ones that got wet and possibly damaged or is it because they are too deep into the science language that they are useless to average non-science buffs?

ETA:
How is Jonas and Taylor btw? Did they make it yet?
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do we think the word "reverse" is a clue for how to use the code?

.... there HAS to be a clue here...

my memories that I would write to my children if I thought they'd be reading it after my death would have nothing to do with their faces in my armpit.

also, who saw this movie? what's significant with the chatter teeth? did it even really happen?

another thought... why is this the "last vacation with mom"

*goes to research, foolishly hopeful*
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danny show us them anyways. maybe there can be SOMETHING
katiej88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the letter is dated december 15 2006, about 15 days before he died. this raised a few questions in my mind...
1. did isaac sink this box at this location back in december? (the amount of seaweed on the box would support this theory.)
2. why did they have to pick it up specifically on friday at low tide?
3. if isaac did sink this box, how did he know jonas/his parents/their slip/jonas' involvement with bree?
4. if isaac is dead now, who sent them the message through bree's video? someone else would have had to know about isaac, spencer, jonas's parents, etc etc etc etc...

so, a theory arose...
Isaac is not dead. His death was faked so that he could be taken by the Order without anyone trying to find him. BUT, he is with Bree and sending messages to the TAAG through Bree's videos.

more questions...
1. would that mean bree's dad is still alive too? was his death faked?
2. this theory still doesn't explain the whole friday/low tide thing.

thoughts??
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I haven't noticed anywhere...has anyone yet asked why this package of things, written by Spencer's father, was left - seemingly by Spencer's father - at Jonas' parents' slip (IOW, did he also know Jonas' folks?), and that this was also known by whoever the informant within the HoO is...?

ETA: posted |-| this much too late - Katie, you got there first, GMTA! I think we're very SMRT, and on just about the same track here!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!

Last edited by chershaytoute on Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this box is like a parallel to the one they found in CAMP PLAY in that it's some kind of message to Spencer. I think it's time we find out what else was in that box, DB, and at least a general description or whatever you can make out of the other papers in the sunken box.
I think Katie's point about Isaac knowing about Jonas' parents slip is pretty relevant, too . . . although, technically, since practically anyone could have sent the message, anyone could have sunk the box, so . . .
IDK, my BFF Jill?
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katiej88 wrote:
the letter is dated december 15 2006, about 15 days before he died. this raised a few questions in my mind...
1. did isaac sink this box at this location back in december? (the amount of seaweed on the box would support this theory.)
3. if isaac did sink this box, how did he know jonas/his parents/their slip/jonas' involvement with bree?
4. if isaac is dead now, who sent them the message through bree's video? someone else would have had to know about isaac, spencer, jonas's parents, etc etc etc etc...

so, a theory arose...
Isaac is not dead. His death was faked so that he could be taken by the Order without anyone trying to find him. BUT, he is with Bree and sending messages to the TAAG through Bree's videos.

more questions...

thoughts??

I think the low tide thing just hasta do with specifics on the time. That was when there would be no boat there.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katiej88 wrote:

Not likely, as it was tied to the dock with a new rope.

katiej88 wrote:
thoughts??

We can't know anything really until Spencer sees the letter, and responds.
katiej88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
katiej88 wrote:

Not likely, as it was tied to the dock with a new rope.

well then why is there so much seaweed on the box and not the rope? would someone have tampered with the box (or the rope?) weird.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe "look back" from the video "look back" is connected to these memories. what do you think, guys?
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_peristalsis

Quote:

Retroperistalsis is the reverse of the involuntary smooth muscle contractions of peristalsis. It usually occurs as a precursor to vomiting.

Peristalsis moves food through the gastrointestinal tract from the esophagus in the direction of the anus.

Local irritation of the stomach, such as bacteria or food poisoning, activates the emetic center of the brain which in turn signals an imminent vomiting reflex, food moves in the opposite direction, often from the duodenum of the small intestine into the stomach.

Anything significant? [/quote][/b]
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
katiej88 wrote:

so, a theory arose...

more questions...

thoughts??

I think the low tide thing just hasta do with specifics on the time. That was when there would be no boat there.

If it's Jonas's parents slip.. shouldn't there NEVER be any boat? Assuming that they're dead. Shocked
katiej88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

essie wrote:
anniid wrote:
katiej88 wrote:

so, a theory arose...

more questions...

thoughts??

If it's Jonas's parents slip.. shouldn't there NEVER be any boat? Assuming that they're dead. Shocked

maybe, but I think we're supposed to assume that it *used* to be their slip. You pay seasonally for a slip at a yacht club, and if Jonas's parents have been dead/missing for a few years, the yacht club would have rented it to someone else. It's just basically a boat parking space... (wait, they HAVE been dead for a few years, right? or an I totally making that up?)
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the specific time was mentioned so they could place the box not that much earlier in order to prevent someone else to find it before the TAAG could.

Next time when you get a tip through the videos you guys should come a day early and spy the place to see who shows up!

I definately think that reverse is a hint of some kind. The code crackinh isn't really my thing but I'll try to find something.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katiej88 wrote:
essie wrote:
anniid wrote:
katiej88 wrote:

so, a theory arose...

more questions...

thoughts??

maybe, but I think we're supposed to assume that it *used* to be their slip. You pay seasonally for a slip at a yacht club, and if Jonas's parents have been dead/missing for a few years, the yacht club would have rented it to someone else. It's just basically a boat parking space... (wait, they HAVE been dead for a few years, right? or an I totally making that up?)

Brings the point back to .. why is there a new rope!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: