Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gilman's Papers (Spencer, please read!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what if Mr. Zipp = Isaac Gilman Shocked Laughing ok random thought off...

glad to see your not hurt over Sarah's stupidity Daniel *props* have you thought about posting a vid for spence to see? I'm sure he prolly wouldn't want this letter read out to him over a vlog otherwise Wink as others have said, I'm not too sure if Spence is checking out the boards, but... hopefully he is.
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: So? Reply with quote

I guess now we have to wait on Spencer deciphering the rest of them which will no doubt lead to a ribozyme serum to "cure" Bree of trait positive.

Right Daniel?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WJay
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but could there by any reason that scientist and moral person are underlined, and everything else is not?
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*snipped by BK*

Has anyone tried sending this letter to Spencer via MySpace?

EDIT: I just sent it to him on MySpace. We'll see what happens.

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted a few more homophobic posts (or posts that quoted such a message). Action has been taken against that user.
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Broken Kid. Let's stay focused on the actual issues at hand here.

Any word on the other papers you found? If they were typed or written in ink that does not run, the text should probably still be in tact, the papers will just be a bit wavy...

EDIT: Have you tried a hair drier? I know you said they are not decipherable, but is that just because it's scientific mumbo-jumbo or did the ink all run?

Last edited by FeministPsych on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daniel, there are ways of testing the ink and so forth that can reveil the original text. maybe spencer will know something about this. if not taylor is smrt enough to figure something out. btw, have jonas and taylor arrived yet? best of luck Smile
galatea024
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think that when Isaac was killed someone in the order took the papers (most likely the papers were on him, maybe he was going to give them to his son that day) - and that may just be the same person helping out TAAG. PLUS, the person who is helping TAAG knows Jonas/Jonas Parents, etc. (expecially since they are the people who put the message IN bree's video in the first place.)

As far as the seaweed goes, you put something in the water, it is highly likely it will come out with seaweed on it. I grew up in Maine right on the beach and everything gets covered in seaweed at low tide (shoes, barefeet when you go out in the water, trash, etc.) It is a common thing - i would think that they put it down there last night and it ended up catching some seaweed on the box.

Daniel, how badly ruined are the other pages? Please understand that Sarah may need you to NOT be rude about her mistake... you and jonas have both made some big mistakes and you don't want anyone bringing them up all the time, right?
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WJay wrote:
Daniel,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but could there by any reason that scientist and moral person are underlined, and everything else is not?

Maybe that's supposed to mean something to Spencer specifically?
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
erlygirl16
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we should just wait until Spencer has seen the letter. Maybe some of these memories never really happened and that's the code. Only Spencer can tell which of these memories happened in reality.
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Gilman's Papers (Spencer, please read!) Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

First off, Daniel, I think it would be best if you could scan the damaged pages as well. Pehaps we can decipher something from them. Besides, they can't be TOO hard to read. They never submerged in the water, just landed on the surface. PLEASE scan them?

Second, I don't see how some of the people on this forum had trouble reading that letter. I could read it just fine.

Third, on to suspicious things in the letter (at least from what I can see).

1) the date. This was written December 15, 2006. That was a bit before Isaac was killed, right? Yet he knew there was a good chance he'd be killed. After all, he's "running against time"
2) The numbers. There are quite a few hand-written numbers. years, ages, numbering the memories, and page numbers. Perhaps there's something there? the following are all numbers in this letter: "15", "2006", "1", "1989", "4", "2", "1991", "5 3/4", "3", "1996", "11", "4", "2001", "16", "1", "2"
3) reverse peristalsis. Spencer was 5 3/4 when he told the nurse his stomach was going through reverse peristalsis (the quotation marks indicate that these were Spencer's exact words). I don't care if you ARE a child genius, you wouldn't say "reverse peristalsis"... you would say you feel like you're going to puke!
4) non cursive words. Almost the entire letter is in cursive except the following words "reverse peristalsis", "Batman", "age", "UCSD", "Dad"
5) underlined words. "Scientist" and "moral person" are both underlined, and both are describing Spencer.
6) letters written more than once. I find it odd that there are a couple of letters which were written over each other multiple times, causing them to be darker and thicker than the rest of the letter. These letters are "t", "k", "s", "l", and "I".
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone tried reversing the numbers, or the entire contents of the letter?

I'm going to try some of the code-breaking tools posted here on the site, and see what I can come up with

Also, Daniel, whoever is helping you inside the HoO knew Dr. Gilman. Apparently, he left this information with someone within the organization in the event of his death. This would mean there is a good chance that Spencer also knows some of the people within the HoO. Dr. Gilman may also have known something about Jonas' parents, if the specific instructions left on this death were to use this method to deliver the information.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gilman's Papers (Spencer, please read!) Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:

*lots and lots of useful things...snipped for space*

That's a really good analysis there, alot of stuff I hadn't even noticed! Thanks!
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Hallows, are you by any chance deathly?
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Hallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
hey Hallows, are you by any chance deathly?

I'm surprised it took so long Razz

I assure you, however, that I am indeed Lively
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: