Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OOG Information: Important!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dejajeva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: OOG Information: Important!! Reply with quote

Hey guys. Since this looks like the start of chapter II for Maddy, I've decided to keep a OneNote notebook for Maddy. It will be sort of a scrapbook of information, puzzles, and etc. We'll keep all the links and all of the information we get in one place so when we look at it I can make screenshots so we can keep our information more organized.

Think of me as the Maddison Atkins secretary and historian. I'll be keeping any information as we go in one place so that it will benefit us more when we go to look at it as the puzzles begin.

So with that said, if you have any comments, questions, suggestions, imput or what not that you didn't put the forums or in chat that you'd like to send me, links, music, whatever...(one note can keep all types of files)...related to this second chapter, just email me @ Dejajeva@gmail.com, AIM me @ Dejajeva or find me in IRC, or post in this thread.

Thanks, and if you have any questions (which you probably will because I'm positive I didn't explain it very well) just let me know.

x0x
Deja
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Deja! Here are a couple of threads for your reference I have going on Unfiction to spread the word to that ARG community (and maybe get some help with the puzzles!)

Maddison Atkins - Ch 1 Summary
http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19124

Maddison Atkins - Ch 2 News
http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20100
GregGallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u rock Deja Smile

i'll help ya in any way I can.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there's gidd's stickied summary here:
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8750
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: