Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah = GODDESS!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah = GODDESS!!!!! Reply with quote

zombie wrote:
Makes Bree look like an ugo.
Am I the only one who thinks Bree is prettier? Probably...
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah = GODDESS!!!!! Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
zombie wrote:

Nope. I think she's prettier too.
My LG15 Vid
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah = GODDESS!!!!! Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
consideration wrote:
zombie wrote:

I love your avatar!
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah = GODDESS!!!!! Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Aponi wrote:
consideration wrote:
zombie wrote:

I love your avatar!

I agree! with both thoughts... Bree=Hotter than Sarah. And your avatar craks me up, Aponi!
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah = GODDESS!!!!! Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
consideration wrote:
Aponi wrote:
consideration wrote:
zombie wrote:

I love your avatar!

I agree! with both thoughts... Bree=Hotter than Sarah. And your avatar craks me up, Aponi!

Haha Yay!

I just had to do it. Seriously Laughing
I mean, hug a tree and sing? Previously if someone did that I would recommend them to a nice asylum but now i'll just know they're with the HoO Laughing ....or a really eccentric 'tree-hugger' Very Happy
My LG15 Vid
zombie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah = GODDESS!!!!! Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
consideration wrote:
zombie wrote:

But are both of you girls? Sara appeals to the male audience more with how sexually suggestive she is all the time. Bree's personality just puts me off, she's too serious and immature. Sara is smart and witty, making her so much more attractive all together. I mean if she just moped around all the time and wasn't so funny she wouldn't be all that attractive to me anymore.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah = GODDESS!!!!! Reply with quote

zombie wrote:
Aponi wrote:
consideration wrote:
zombie wrote:

But are both of you girls? Sara appeals to the male audience more with how sexually suggestive she is all the time. Bree's personality just puts me off, she's too serious and immature. Sara is smart and witty, making her so much more attractive all together. I mean if she just moped around all the time and wasn't so funny she wouldn't be all that attractive to me anymore.

Speak for yourself. I'm a guy and I can't stand Sarah's suggestiveness, it makes her look slutty. If you ask me, Sarah has moped more in her brief time here than Bree has in the whole year I've been watching the videos and it is a huge turnoff. I don't know what you find funny about Sarah either, she hasn't made me laugh at all. She gets in the way more than anything and she's a nuisance, always complaining instead of doing something constructive. I dont know how you can stand up for any of that. Think d'oh!

ETA: you aren't every guy here, so please don't make assumptions on our behaves anymore.
One of the Cloudmakers
anna
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarah and bree are very different. i think bree is pretty as in "cute". sarah is very pretty but in a totally different way.

i don't know, everyone has different taste when it comes to "hot" or "not"
zombie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah = GODDESS!!!!! Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
zombie wrote:
Aponi wrote:
consideration wrote:
zombie wrote:

Speak for yourself. I'm a guy and I can't stand Sarah's suggestiveness, it makes her look slutty. If you ask me, Sarah has moped more in her brief time here than Bree has in the whole year I've been watching the videos and it is a huge turnoff. I don't know what you find funny about Sarah either, she hasn't made me laugh at all. She gets in the way more than anything and she's a nuisance, always complaining instead of doing something constructive. I dont know how you can stand up for any of that. Think d'oh!

ETA: you aren't every guy here, so please don't make assumptions on our behaves anymore.

First of all, I did not claim to know what your or any other guys feelings on this matter. I was making a general observation that Sarah as a character is directed more at the male audience. Particularly the hormone driven teenage boy audience. It's common sense to make an appeal to the male audience by throwing in a hot chick who talks suggestively. And maybe you take her suggestive talk too seriously if you don't take it as funny, or do you acknowledge it as humor and are too hung up on the whole "girls should be proper and any girl that dares to say something sexual (even in a joking way) is obviously a slut" notion. Sorry if I don't take her "emo" banter seriously enough to say she's moping around all the time. Sarah is a satire of one of those "edgy" girls, not a deep analysis of teenage angst. But maybe you just ignore the humor aspects of the series and pray at night for Bree to be rescued so you can fawn all over her wholesomeness. Sad my friend, because the reason I enjoy lonelygirl15 is because it doesn't always take itself seriously and Sarah is a huge contribution to this.
asti
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: omg Reply with quote

hmm... Does anyone here remember the olden days when guys would debate Ginger vs. Marianne (from Gilligan's Island tv series)? Or the Betty vs. Veronica debate from Archies comics/cartoons?

These Sarah vs. Bree vs. Taylor debates keep us going as we wait for plot development. Don't know if there has ever been a decisive victory on the debates, even going back to Cleopatra vs. Helen of Troy. (Was that ever a debate?) It's interesting to hear the arguments for and against though, and I enjoy all the characters in the show.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: omg Reply with quote

asti wrote:
hmm... Does anyone here remember the olden days when guys would debate Ginger vs. Marianne (from Gilligan's Island tv series)? Or the Betty vs. Veronica debate from Archies comics/cartoons?

These Sarah vs. Bree vs. Taylor debates keep us going as we wait for plot development. Don't know if there has ever been a decisive victory on the debates, even going back to Cleopatra vs. Helen of Troy. (Was that ever a debate?) It's interesting to hear the arguments for and against though, and I enjoy all the characters in the show.

ohh, if you throw Taylor in the mix, its hands down... Taylor all the way, Baby. I was just sticking up for Bree and this guy got all hurt apparently.
One of the Cloudmakers
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah = GODDESS!!!!! Reply with quote

I was gonna leave it alone but i read this...
zombie wrote:
Sarah is a huge contribution to this.

UMM What?!?!?!1!1!
Besides her constantly whining and soaking letters in the marina, oh and her weak attempt at what you think is sexy, what the hell has she done? I'm not trying to flame you or single you out, I seriously wanna know.

ETA:sry for double post Smile
One of the Cloudmakers

Last edited by Absynth on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
zombie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: omg Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
asti wrote:

ohh, if you throw Taylor in the mix, its hands down... Taylor all the way, Baby. I was just sticking up for Bree and this guy got all hurt apparently.

Yes, I took it personally. I feel all emasculated. haha. I mean really, who can lose, they are all hotties with banging bodies.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: omg Reply with quote

zombie wrote:
I mean really, who can lose, they are all hotties with banging bodies.

IRL i would agree. In the series, S has done soo much to turn me off to her.
One of the Cloudmakers
zombie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: omg Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
zombie wrote:
I mean really, who can lose, they are all hotties with banging bodies.

IRL i would agree. In the series, S has done soo much to turn me off to her.

Dude, just watch this over and tell me it's not hilarious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CN-rHMWlB4w
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: