Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think that carl is the mole!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
TOSG wrote:

But it did look like Carl was giving sort of a knowing wink at the end of the video.

yeah tahts what i meant. that smile was way creepy

also, one thing I kind of noticed but don't really think it holds much potential is what he said during the follow your happiness video...
the stuff about hands, reaching out and helping others...

i don't know...

I still am saying Alex, because of the recent video
--
I'm mad at David Yates and Michael Goldenberg. That was NOT how Sirius died.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno... I just said I thought maybe Auntie Alex was the mole in another thread, since the Deep Throat that met up with Daniel was definitely a female voice... And with the Sid the Clown clue, I'm still thinking Alex, but the thought that Sonia was in charge of where the stones were...that adds something...and she DOES know Alex (maybe the two of 'em working together?)

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
bianca23
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Carl is the mole, judging from the last video it's Beth. But he could be helping Beth with writing the HoO vids (with Bree) to put the secret messages in it.

GenocideInMyMind wrote:
I still don't agree that Carl is the mole. You see, at The Hymn of One Seminar; it wasn't Carl that put the fliers beneath the red and blue stones. It was Sonia, and I saw this with my own eyes by the way. So, there is definitely some kind of connection with Sonia. She also picked the teams; the red stones and the blue stones. This game determined who would pick up which flier. The stone idea was all hers as far as I'm concerned.

Carl could have said to Sonia where she had to put the fliers, under the blue or under the red stone. Carl has a big part in the seminair and in the HoO vids, so that means he had a kind of leading role in the HoO. So he can organize a lot to help Beth with her mole actions.

So, Beth is the mole but Carl could be helping her with it.
jdolorous
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember Genocide SAW everything that happened.
bianca23
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdolorous wrote:
Just remember Genocide SAW everything that happened.

Yeah, but maybe he didn't saw Carl saying to Sonia where she had to put the fliers.
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia actually had an equal role in the seminar. Yes, I wouldn't have known if Carl would have told Sonia where to place the stones; but then again- there were two seperate fliers. There were fliers that didn't lead you anywhere and then there were the ones specifically placed beneath the blue stone. If Carl was so 'nonchalant' about this to Sonia; would you seriously think that she would keep the fliers 'seperated' as she did without being suspicious of Carl? Why would Carl go that much out of his way to target Sonia, his girlfriend? I mean, do you honestly think that Carl is going to set up his girlfriend in something so risky that she may possibly be harmed by The Order? Anyways; to keep this as IG as possible- the creators wouldn't put in such minor details as to 'not seeing' someone whisper this or that to someone else at the seminar. This would be a very important bit of evidence, and I'm sure if it was that important- it would have been filmed.

What about Rebecca? She appears as a hostess for both the party and The Hymn of One Seminar- she may possibly be a very important and very overlooked character herself. She also has 'tea' with Daniel in the video, "Oh, The Places You'll Go." She is a friend of Alex's, and of course, of everyone whom attended the party since obviously she was the hostess. She also knows Lucy, and apparently went to school with her. She 'says' that she has no information about The Hymn of One or The Order; but then again- when have the supportive members of The Order not lied to DBJ? For more info:
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Rebecca
And for the video:
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/?p=257

Oh, and for a future note: I'm not a 'HE.' I am a 'SHE.' I should be rather familiar considering my name is JENNIFER.

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com

Last edited by GenocideInMyMind on Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
wordfish
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess i missed something, but if someone could direct me to the tread or video or whatever that tells me a) where it says HoO people can't eat chocolate, and b) where we find out that creepy carl eats chocolate.

thanks

i feel so out of the loop.
(sad faces)
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually; it was in the recent Nikki B video. (About the chocolate)
Here is the youtube url:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v8vl6DN9yns

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rockefeller
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl...hmmm the groundskeeper at Bushwood. Certainly a suspect in many, many things. However his dislike for moles, gohpers and other subterranean varments is rather well documented.

He is the sort of faithful 3rd man whose loyalty is based on his admiration of his betters' financial and social standing. A man with respect for thoise of a better class.

Carl? I think not. Perhaps. I suppose. It has hhappened before. I twould be a bitter disappointment for gentlemen everywhere.

Oh and by the way..Mikki B. a woman of poor breeding to be sure. Taking her random thoughts to the streets and exposing otherwise very private people to her ambush syle of something akin to journalism but definately not journalism as i have known it.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockefeller wrote:
Carl...hmmm the groundskeeper at Bushwood. Certainly a suspect in many, many things. However his dislike for moles, gohpers and other subterranean varments is rather well documented.

He is the sort of faithful 3rd man whose loyalty is based on his admiration of his betters' financial and social standing. A man with respect for thoise of a better class.

Carl? I think not. Perhaps. I suppose. It has hhappened before. I twould be a bitter disappointment for gentlemen everywhere.

Oh and by the way..Mikki B. a woman of poor breeding to be sure. Taking her random thoughts to the streets and exposing otherwise very private people to her ambush syle of something akin to journalism but definately not journalism as i have known it.
Someone has been taking lessons from Gemma Crowley and her lot. Rolling Eyes
jdolorous
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Rockefeller wrote:

Someone has been taking lessons from Gemma Crowley and her lot. Rolling Eyes

Agreed maybe this independent charlton will be recruited by the sadly dwindling bunch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: