Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season finale 8/3 What do you think is going to happen??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankenstein girl wrote:
I hope it's Sarah that dies. lol. I don't have anything against her. I just think she's the least important character. And it would add more drama, and they would still be really upset over her death. But it wouldn't really take away from the series.

you know what, I kind of agree with you. I've been a Sarah fan since the beginning of Sarah time, but I don't think she's adding anything to the series.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since apparently this 8/3 is the end of season one (pretty loooong season if you ask me!) Do you think that they're going to make a dvd of it to sell? That's the only real reason I can think that they'd need to label their seasons.
Raven_Night
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Aponi"]
Raven_Night wrote:
Aponi wrote:
MarysCool wrote:
what time will it start in Eastern Time??? aahhhh im going crazy!

11 EST
10 Central

Thank you! Very Happy

One more question, this is PM? Or AM?
Rockefeller
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixlikexchalk wrote:
since apparently this 8/3 is the end of season one (pretty loooong season if you ask me!) Do you think that they're going to make a dvd of it to sell? That's the only real reason I can think that they'd need to label their seasons.

A hearty laugh and shake of the head. DO you really think the rabble would break their piggy banks for something so silly?

After a nanosecond of thought. I suppose the riff-raff will spend money on anything as long as it gives them some sense of belonging.
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Raven_Night"]
Aponi wrote:
Raven_Night wrote:
Aponi wrote:
MarysCool wrote:
what time will it start in Eastern Time??? aahhhh im going crazy!

11 EST
10 Central

Thank you! Very Happy

One more question, this is PM? Or AM?

I assume AM, because i don't think the C's would expect us to be up from10/11 pm to 10/11 am, doncha think?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
twi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope some significance with owen and p monkey is revealed...I mean we all know owen is of some significance what with the poor thing's head and all. I also want to know what REALLY happened with Gemma, is she dead? I think it would be cool if she appeared at the ceremony or something random. She was really my fav character.

also I hope no one dies..well, maybe taylor..
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixlikexchalk wrote:

i think theres been talk about it. if i remember correctly the creators mentioned it in chat. fairly recently. like in the past month. all i know is that i would buy the hell out of that thing hahaha.
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that we will find out that all the Kellys of the forum run the Order, that is why there are so freaking many of them here.
Or maybe they have their own cult, who knows.
(I am determined that there is some sort of conspiracy regarding the massive amount of Kellys here.)
Laughing
Sounds logical, right?
--
I'm mad at David Yates and Michael Goldenberg. That was NOT how Sirius died.
Turncoat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a Sopranos-esque ending?

Lucy points her gun at Bree, Jonas and Daniel. Screen goes black. BANG. End.

Haha.
Les_128
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turncoat
That would totally suck and I would be super pissed .

thoughtssopoetic
I think you're actually on to something there Shocked.

Laughing

a "WNSASUANOTF" homie with: Kait (thoughtssopoetic) and Charles (Charles Phoenix) because we stay up all night and they're just plain awesome! I less than three them!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Les_128 wrote:

thoughtssopoetic
I think you're actually on to something there Shocked.

Laughing

I know!
They are everywhereeeee
--
I'm mad at David Yates and Michael Goldenberg. That was NOT how Sirius died.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question of a strong season ending with a setup that will lead to a strong season two is not as simple as killing off someone. The person who is killed has to have two things. First s/his death must have severe consequences without crippling the team. Second, the death must leapfrog the TAAG into a new path that can be carried forward for at least a season.

I think Sarah holds that key. If Sarah dies, Daniel would be severely affected. He has loved three women and all three will have been taken from him by the Order (HoO). That Bree is returned or not is of little importance to him. It's the process that will have set his destiny. He could go two ways, but only one would give the impetus to carry the season forward adequately. He would turn to the very organization that has destroyed his loves and become a member of the Order.

If, in fact, the HoO and the Order are separate entities, I can easily see this as being a second revelation in the finale. It will strengthen Daniel's credibility in switching sides in that he will view the Order as the puppet master and the HoO as the strings. His mental process will go something like this: Bree rejected me because HoO twisted her mind. Alex never betrayed me, the TAAG drowned out her explanations so that she couldn't explain herself. And now Sarah has died because of the ceremony of the HoO. Alex is part of the Order, not the HoO, and it was Alex that gave us the information to stop the ceremony. The Order must be good and the HoO is bad and the HoO was going over the heads of the Order to perform the ceremony. By joining the Order, I can obliterate the HoO.

If Jessica is able to commit to another year, Bree will escape with the rest of TAAG; if not, Bree will die also.

She doesn't die: Jonas will want more than ever to find out what happened to his parents because it will tell him if it is the Order or the HoO that is the mind behind the evil. Bree, Taylor and possibly LabRat(Spencer) will join with him to find the parents. Bree and Taylor will want to destroy HoO and rescue Daniel. LabRat will want the real info on his father's demise and all the experiment notes that the Order has.

Next season, Daniel will turn against the TAAG as they were the ones that pushed Alex away. It will make their job all that harder since Daniel knows a great deal about TAAG.

She dies: Jonas goes off the deep end and (having brought the d**n gun) starts shooting indiscriminately. That causes the rest to need to fight and the result is a good portion of the top brass of the HoO being obliterated. That effectively toasts the HoO.

Taylor and Jonas now have a major hate for the Order because of it's puppet, the HoO. The sides have rearranged themselves. Spencer, Taylor and Jonas are the new TAAG. Darker and more committed than before. Daniel and Alex are the Order. Now more visible, and enigmatic. No more mysterious "others" to fight against. Motives and moves are clear on both sides and we have a full season of friends clashing with friends while gradually we learn just what the Breebozyme was.

I have scenarios that have only Bree die and ones where Taylor dies, but I liked this one the best. If you want to hear the others I'm willing to story-tell from now till doomsday.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think Bree will eventually kill herself. Either at the end of the season or the end of the series.

Whatever happens, I hope it blows me away, and wraps things up by showing that everything is connected in this series, rather than random impulses strung together to aggravate us.
xPhoenix
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Bree doesn't die. At least, not on August 3rd since it's a 'season' finale and the second season just wouldn't be 'lonelygirl15' if she was dead, you know?

I wouldn't mind Sarah died however, she's least important to me. Which is mean... Oh well

Last edited by xPhoenix on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they'd end the series by killing off Sarah. It seems kind of ridiculous. I mean, she's hardly been in it that long. The series should do something that reflects back to the beginning. It should revolve mainly around Bree and Daniel. And maybe some Jonas. I just really want to see connections made.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: