Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[CORRESPONDENCE] Professor Arscott
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GregGallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I'm here to help if I can.

May I suggest that what is being overlooked are indeed the motives, as robtommorow suggests.

Maddy's motive: a sincere desire to help. Adam's was the same.

Zipp's motive: concern for his child.

Clara, you need to focus on Zipp's original motive. He wasn't selfish in his motivation, neither were Maddy or Adam. We are selfish like you are, and that is why we seem to be butting heads here.

Your absolutley right Apo
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we all know my feelings about Clara.

This was still not the right move. Clara is an adult. Treat her like an adult, don't go behind her back and email her professor like we're in third grade or something.

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note that consistent with her statement in chat, Clara seems to be assuming Mr. Zipp = the killer = Joel Frady.
amblyopianne wrote:
And I don't even want to start looking into the warpylol video or the explanations of Frady's pidgeon interactions.
(OOC: nice touch that she misspells pigeon, after Jeromy snarkily said that was one of his pet peaves in a response video - Wink )

As illustrated here in this same thread by Apo's statement, I don't think Mr. Zipp has been clearly identified as the killer by the rest of us.
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Zipp's motive: concern for his child.

Clara, you need to focus on Zipp's original motive.

So, perhaps this is an important point we need to pay attention to - has Joel Frady given information that indicates he is, in fact, Mr. Zipp? Or is this an incorrect assumption on Clara's part?

Officer Terrell told Clara that Joel Frady has a daughter living in Nacogdoches, so perhaps she can tell us more about what her father was up to, about the use of pigeons, and who he might have been trying to save her from.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the reasoning behind Zipp=Joel is that, as far as we know, Zipp is the only other person with access to the YT and revver accounts, as he set them up. Also, the way Joel didn't resist arrest, as if he accepted and even expected his fate, the fact that he has a daughter, and that he cried when confronted with the video are all consistent with Zipp's initial letter.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
I think the reasoning behind Zipp=Joel is that, as far as we know, Zipp is the only other person with access to the YT and revver accounts, as he set them up. Also, the way Joel didn't resist arrest, as if he accepted and even expected his fate, the fact that he has a daughter, and that he cried when confronted with the video are all consistent with Zipp's initial letter.

It's definitely plausible. Did we think of this back then?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:

It seems likely. It doesn't explain Joel Frady's ability to set up accounts with passwords that Maddy would intuitively know.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we know whether or not Maddy knew Joel?

ETA: Or what kind of mad computer skillz he may have?
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
TOSG wrote:

It seems likely. It doesn't explain Joel Frady's ability to set up accounts with passwords that Maddy would intuitively know.

It doesn't explain the WarPylol connection either.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't buy the Joel Frady = Mr. Zipp thing at all. Mr. Zipp told Madison in his first correspondence that both of their lives would be in danger if she didn't help him. It seems to me that murdering Maddison and Adam and ending up in jail wouldn't help his daughter out at all. And while I understand the whole "it's Adam's Uncle, Adam may have spoken about her, there's the connection" school of thought going around, it just isn't sitting right with me for some reason.

I, for one, am more inclined to think that perhaps our benevolent advisor is Mr. Zipp or at least knows who the real Zipp is. There has to be a reason that he is so interested in this story, a reason that he has basically made Clara chose this for her thesis, even though it isn't a topic she would have chosen for herself.

To Clara: Did he give you any explanation as to why this story was so important to him? I guess I would understand it better if he was her advisor, but you said that he didn't know her. Color me confused and irritated about the whole situation (and the fact that I live clear across the country and can't help with the legwork).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: