Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If it HAD to happen...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which TAAG kid would you NOT mind being killed off?
Jonas
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Sarah
46%
 46%  [ 30 ]
Bree
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Daniel
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Spencer
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
Taylor
26%
 26%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 65

garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree is practically gone already. The videos she's doing now are not the same Bree we met in the beginning. I have to admit, I liked the show better with the old Bree, but now it's really easy to envision LG without her.
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So no one has it in for Jonas, eh?
He does have more potential to go at it alone than the rest.
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how come lucy wasn't an option. i would love to see her put to room tempiture.

btw MY SARAH WILL NEVER DIE!!!! all you guys are haterz.

spencer is the one i woulnd't mind dieing i don't care for his character. in fact he really annoys me. btw. maybe they should bring gemma back just to kill her off for sure. how about that ah? ah?

a lot of people can argue that sarah is expendable. but just wait, she'll come around and love the DB once again. it's just that Db needs to somehow get into a dangerous position for her to get worried and then all hell is going to break loose as she'll fear the worst and then eventually she'll just kick someone in the order's ass and claim Db as her ruka! when she finally finds him, she'll be all hugging him closly when he's still kinda drugged out. there holding him in her between her arms she'll wisper to his ear, "your my bitch, noone elses. don't ever get kidnapped again.."

as you can tell it has been commanded. and it became so.

but vote for LUCY!

Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i voted daniel because he (other than jonas who still has a lot of character development to go through) would leave the biggest impact, without actually taking the girl out of lonelygirl(Bree).
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im so sick of emoboy's whining. i vote Jonas
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackCatonMars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really want any of them to die...although I think that if they kill anyone it'll be Bree.

However, the question was who would I be the least sad to see go. Honestly I think any of the 3 newest characters (Spencer, Sarah, and Taylor) could die, and while I wouldn't be happy, it wouldn't be as sad as Bree, DB, or Jonas dying. I ended up voting Sarah, just because if she dies it would end all the "Is Sarah in the ORDER and trying to DISTRACT them?" debate, although I don't dislike her.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, you guys don't like Sarah? I don't blame you... But let's get rid of Taylor ffs!
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade8r wrote:
how come lucy wasn't an option. i would love to see her put to room tempiture.

btw MY SARAH WILL NEVER DIE!!!! all you guys are haterz.

spencer is the one i woulnd't mind dieing i don't care for his character. in fact he really annoys me. btw. maybe they should bring gemma back just to kill her off for sure. how about that ah? ah?

a lot of people can argue that sarah is expendable. but just wait, she'll come around and love the DB once again. it's just that Db needs to somehow get into a dangerous position for her to get worried and then all hell is going to break loose as she'll fear the worst and then eventually she'll just kick someone in the order's ass and claim Db as her ruka! when she finally finds him, she'll be all hugging him closly when he's still kinda drugged out. there holding him in her between her arms she'll wisper to his ear, "your my bitch, noone elses. don't ever get kidnapped again.."

as you can tell it has been commanded. and it became so.

but vote for LUCY!

The reason Lucy isn't on there is because she isn't a TAAG. C'mon, most everyone who's a fan of this show wants the Order to be offed, but that has nothing to do with the question.

but yeah, I am too annoyed that Gemma was axed the way she was, very indefinate.
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah. Like I said in a different topic.. she really doesn't do anything for the series. And it wouldn't take away from it if she died.

But.. I really just want to wait and find out some new information (whenever that's going to happen) and then decide how I feel about the situation.
asti
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Love 'em all Reply with quote

I'd hate to see any of them killed off in the series. That said (and this may get me a bunch of flack) I voted Taylor. I really like the character and the actress. I cast my vote for her as the character of Taylor is the one peripheral role (BDJ are, in my view, the central characters) that is universally well-liked and appreciated by all the TAAG and Spencer. And her loss would be the only one I could see spurring a long-lasting reaction from the character of Sarah. -But please don't kill off any of them!
Cheyanne
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted Sarah, just because I'm not a very big fan. Especially of late, and unless the Creators are going to kill her off, then they must have some reason for making her character so easily unlikeable (even for those who did initial like her).
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still the only person who voted Jonas? come on people!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahem..where is the "all of the above" selection?

Let us review...

Joan
Really deserves the old skull and crossbones just because he is so god damned annoying, plus he knocked boots with Bree with no consideration at all for DB. AND I bet there is a video of it somehwere!

Sarah
If sassy pants was a crime she would have already gotten the chair or at least life w/out parole. Plus if she roles her eyes one more frickin' time at ANYbody, I am going to jump into the PC and personally whack her over the head with an iron skillet.

Bree
she's really already dead...I think she passed on somewhere between the ceremony that didn't happen and the bit part in Lindsey Lohans second to latest movie fiasco. She is just a ghost in that "Greek" TV show thingy that won't make it past fall intro's....hee hee I hope she remembers how to pick crab meat 'cause I think she is on her way back to Salisbury. (j/k - alittle)

Daniel
God love him. Really. He is my favorite! I think death for him would just be sweet release, encouraging him to go back home, marry a nice girl, settle down, have children and climb the corporate ladder at Quicky-Mart or somethin'

Spencer:
I'll do it!!!!?? Can I?? Please!??

Taylor
Well, she should get whacked just on general principles. If this was "Taig-World" her and her kind would all be sent off for re-education and not be allowed to return until they preffered to wear maxi-dresses, snoods and a shawl; they would all be taught the finer points of housekeeping, laundry, child rearing, vacuuming, and the right way to shovel snow off the porch, sidewalk and driveway.
(hmmm...death might be a better option no?)

or ...

Taig
He is a troll of the first order, cynical, obnoxious, rude and arrogant someone should push him of that bridge so we can all watch him turn into a stone. (Billy-Goats Gruff IF you will recall. thank you)

Curious George
If I ever catch that reprobate I'll wrap his tail around a tree limb and use him for batting practice.

Milo
Strap him into his Volvo light his Birkenstocks on fire and roll him over the dam

Apo, HyeMew, JayHenry, Robtommorow and all the rest of those quasi-intellectual LGPedia types...off with their heads! Everyone!

Ziola, MArbella, colbertnationgirl, watching watchers, nobackspacebutton, AutoPilate (because he is always hanging around those girls hmmmmm), killthesmiley (shudder), RoseCrowley (who the hell is she anyway?), and oh christ all the rest of those girly girls
Send them all to some cheesy, male strip club and lock the door.

Anyone with a post count over 500
A poke in the eye for each and every post

All of the Moderators past and present except Broken Kid
10 years as personal attendents to the authors.

Broken Kid
Immunity

The Authors
The rest of their lives teaching elementary school children the importance of being earnest.
OR
Hermitage in a Buddhist Retreat (prefferably a very cold and isolated one where they can't do any more harm)
BUT DEFINATELY
a lifetime ban of the posession, use, intention to purchase any video recording equipment and permanent restraining order from the internet prohibiting them from being within 100 yards of any form of internet access.

That should just about do it...oh! except for

Lurker and LLP?
but they are already taken care of - although that makes me feel bad about all of this so...

...maybe we should spare them all. Maybe send them off to a commune in Colorado or make them all do comunity service to atone for all this nonsense.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

=======================================

P.S. for what it is worth I really dig hanging around here. (yes I said "dig" I am, old). As for all my BS all I can say is "if you don't get it, you don't get it"

Slainte![/b]
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taig wrote:
Lurker and LLP?
but they are already taken care of
Gaaaaaaahhh I love and miss them both. Crying or Very sad
lejaders
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted Taylor just because she annoys me..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: