Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adopted or Abducted?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Bree adopted or abducted?
Adopted
17%
 17%  [ 14 ]
Abducted
82%
 82%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 82

PinkWeeds
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, Jonas is 19- he stated it in one of his videos where he was talking about wanting to have a normal life.

Second of all, I really think the Jonas and Bree being related is far-fetched. I don't think she's related to him (this isn't King Arthur’s court for heaven's sake)

As for what I think her history is, this is what I tell myself. I think Bree was genetically engineered or planted into a normal woman, possibly someone who was new to the order that showed to have a good ribosome count or whatever. When Bree was born she was taken away from her birth mother which resulted in her mother leaving the order and entering into some sort of protective custody set up by other victims of the order.

The mother worked to help get others out and away from the order for years before some how dying but she did have another child, possibly before Bree, but I don’t think it was Jonas or anyone else we know. I think it was a girl and that she’s out there looking for Bree and that the happy ending will be when they find each other. Now this is me, I’m a writer and I like to let my fantasy run away with me, but if I were writing this script then that would be how I would end it all.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not so sure about the abduction thing. What would be the odds that some unsuspecting people wander into a HoO hospital to have their child? I do not think that many hospitals look for ribozymes to begin with. Perhaps this would work if some unsuspecting HoO family had the child, and the Order deemed them too much of a risk or something along those lines, so they "transferred" infant Bree to more capable parents.

Maybe Bree's dad (Mr. Avery?) found out about the child and abducted her himself to raise as his own, but how he would figure that out and more importantly get away with that seems a little on the impossible side to me.

As for adopted, I'm not to sure either. Maybe this is how the Order transferred her to a different family, and her real parents were so devout to the HoO they let her go, or perhaps they were just paid for their troubles. There are some greedy people out there. Maybe her parents didn't want her (maybe her mother had a teen pregnancy or rape victim, but that is a little dark for this show, even just for me; it's a very touchy subject, and even harder to write about unless you have experienced something like that). Also, the idea that the Order scoured all the nation's orphanages to find her seems a little much as well.

As for her being a test tube baby, well, that seems rather, expensive. I do not think she was a clone or something along those lines, but perhaps they took some sperm and egg along with some ribozymes and created her. However, I am not too sure if they could make sure that the child would be a female at all.

This is something that we aren't going to figure out I think, and wondering why just might raise more and more questions. Either the C's will give an explanation, or they will just pretend that they ever mentioned that Bree's parents are not her parents. Hopefully the C's will give an answer that makes sense, and not just whistle and walk away every time we ask about it.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Spades
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkWeeds wrote:
First off, Jonas is 19- he stated it in one of his videos where he was talking about wanting to have a normal life.

Second of all, I really think the Jonas and Bree being related is far-fetched. I don't think she's related to him (this isn't King Arthur’s court for heaven's sake)

As for what I think her history is, this is what I tell myself. I think Bree was genetically engineered or planted into a normal woman, possibly someone who was new to the order that showed to have a good ribosome count or whatever. When Bree was born she was taken away from her birth mother which resulted in her mother leaving the order and entering into some sort of protective custody set up by other victims of the order.

The mother worked to help get others out and away from the order for years before some how dying but she did have another child, possibly before Bree, but I don’t think it was Jonas or anyone else we know. I think it was a girl and that she’s out there looking for Bree and that the happy ending will be when they find each other. Now this is me, I’m a writer and I like to let my fantasy run away with me, but if I were writing this script then that would be how I would end it all.

That's not such a bad idea. And yes, the whole idea of Bree being related to Jonas seems a little strange.

Also, I think we should think more before just screaming "abduction!" simply because it sounds evil.

BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking someone within the order was trait positive and obligated by her believes to reproduce, maybe she was to young to raise her herself or she was alone or something, but the order placed Bree in a different, probably more settled family.

Just like the ceremony itself, carrying the ceremony child might be a great honor within the HoO. Maybe that's all the ceremony is; Make the trait possitive girl breed so that the trait will survive another generation. It might be about pairing her up with the perfect man in order to create some kind of super human. Who knows...
Spades
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't think that can be it. I think the Order is trying to make some sort of fountain of youth out of Bree.

MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote abducted. I dont have any theories though, sorry Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always been under the opinion that she was adopted under 'mysterious circumstances'.
I don't doubt it's legal, but I do wonder what they had to do to her bio parents to make them sign her over...
My LG15 Vid
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its an interesting thought. I said abducted, but that would beg the question: how would the order know Bree was trait positive at birth so they could "abduct" her?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: