Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what time do you think?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: what time do you think? Reply with quote

what time do you guess think hte next viedo (if there is one today) will be posted at????? i need to see the mission, i've ahd enough of the cutesy filler, i enjoyed it but i was so hard cuts and flashy lights or some crappy quality pic of people running!!!!
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: what time do you think? Reply with quote

cittiecait wrote:
what time do you guess think hte next viedo (if there is one today) will be posted at????? i need to see the mission, i've ahd enough of the cutesy filler, i enjoyed it but i was so hard cuts and flashy lights or some crappy quality pic of people running!!!!

If you don't want to watch fillers, don't watch for the next fortnight (until August 3rd). There will be a marathon, with a video being uploaded each hour for 12 hours.

Check the announcements for more information.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do love the fillers but a little sneaky peak and a big event would be great ya know? i've a feeling the mission today might be little bit of a boost?
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we may get a Saturday vid instead of Friday this week. It would be atypical, but I'm thinking about Harry Potter and anyway, that's my guess.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: what time do you think? Reply with quote

RedRevolver wrote:
cittiecait wrote:

If you don't want to watch fillers, don't watch for the next fortnight (until August 3rd)....

Red!!! LOL
Dont tell her not to watch until Aug 3rd!?!
Youre only pouting because YOU havent liked the recent episodes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: what time do you think? Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
RedRevolver wrote:
cittiecait wrote:

If you don't want to watch fillers, don't watch for the next fortnight (until August 3rd)....

Red!!! LOL
Dont tell her not to watch until Aug 3rd!?!
Youre only pouting because YOU havent liked the recent episodes.

This is a lie Neutral.

Honestly, though, I think that sometimes, if you leave things for a while, and let them collect, watching them in one go can be quite fun. I know I've never enjoyed LG15 more than the 2 days I spent watching all of the videos already uploaded.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently watched them all in a row for the third time! Yup, I'm insane, but it's cool to have more than a couple of minutes of LG15 at once.

I do check in here as often as I can to discuss recent videos, although lately there hasn't been that much to discuss. I hope this video will change that.

I have to go and sleep soon if I want to be around for the maddy drop, so it'll have to be tomorrow morning for me unless it starts loading within 30 minutes. Hope it does actually!
allie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm going to be up all night reading harry potter anyways so I dont mind if its posted late. =)
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Harry Potter effects everything Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And no video Sad I bet the creators are reading HP too...
ninja007
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

every time!
HemorrhageTreatment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: