Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatever Happened To lonelygirl15? NEW VIDEO June 16, 2016
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Whatever Happened To lonelygirl15? NEW VIDEO June 16, 2016 Reply with quote

FIIIRRRSSSTTTT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwklfIbSAgA

Published on Jun 16, 2016

Something tells me you'll forgive me for breaking in here. But hey, campsite rules, right?

Did you think that because they were quiet this was over? Isn't that when you're supposed to worry, when the guys in suits and symbols disappear all at once? They didn't go anywhere, kids. You did. The world doesn't just freeze when you close your eyes.

I know, you've got a lot of questions. Questions deserve answers. It's the only thing that satisfies them and I have many. But are you here, or am I talking to myself? I guess you could say I'm the lonely girl, now.

Sorry. Bad joke.

But if I'm going to stick my neck out, I have to know that it's worth it. That you're here, that you're still resisting. That you're ready to fight and put it all on the line. Maybe then we might see more of each other.

And if you do show up, I promise, soon enough, we'll have plenty to talk about. But for now... this should keep you occupied.

-M
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHHH

This feels to me as if it is new and not after she was taken.

Seeing the order symbol gave me chills.

As I am at work I can't play around with the video to freeze/look for codes.

Codebreakers go!
FH14
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have so many questions. First and foremost: Is the "M" who signed off this message "Maggie" from LG15: The Resistance?

Its ambiguous when this footage is suppose to be from. The strange cuts the video itself seems like there might be a hidden message in here somewhere.

Some general musings:

- what is the designation for this revival? Will it get its own title or is it "LG15 season 4/5"? (Since it would presumably take the events of LG15: The Resistance into account) This is especially pressing for me because I wanna make a page for it on LGPedia but I have no idea what templates/numbering/sorting to use or what lists to add it to or what to update D:

- I wonder what impact the subsequent shows (N1ckola, The Last, Outbreak) will have on the way this story/the characters are presented. Outbreak's baffling worldbuilding choices and all. All three hinted at plot developments with Jonas at the very least.

- I know footage for a finale for the Last exists but it was never edited together and posted. It might be a long shot but it would be amazing if Jenni and Logan were able to get in touch with Sam and Andrew and include resolution for that series in this one.

- I wonder who else aside from Jessica will return? The article posted to the facebook page mentions Yousef and Max, but it would be incredible if we got more of the old gang back together.

Also as an aside, I wonder if there's a way to construct some kind of way for easier binge watching of the old content, since so much of it is dispersed over several channels and even the "official episode numbering" from the old days doesn't include ~everything~ (the first few Gemma/Jonas/Taylor videos, OpAphid, Nikki Bower, etc.) Also, a handful of the old videos are no longer around specifically the Sarah videos that bridged the gap between LG15 season 3 and the Resistance because her YouTube channel got deleted (???).

Overall, I'm super psyched for this! Long live lonelygirl15!
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FH14 wrote:
- what is the designation for this revival? Will it get its own title or is it "LG15 season 4/5"? (Since it would presumably take the events of LG15: The Resistance into account) This is especially pressing for me because I wanna make a page for it on LGPedia but I have no idea what templates/numbering/sorting to use or what lists to add it to or what to update D:

why don't you go with something, like LG2016 and we can edit it from there as things develop?
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FH14 wrote:

- I wonder who else aside from Jessica will return? The article posted to the facebook page mentions Yousef and Max, but it would be incredible if we got more of the old gang back together.

That article also brushes on we may be using modern social network apps like snap chat. Can we get like a toolbox I need a way to access IRC or learn how to use snap chat as they are not something I'm used to.
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I just don't even know what to say.
FH14
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
FH14 wrote:

why don't you go with something, like LG2016 and we can edit it from there as things develop?

By any chance do you have edit access to pages like this one -> http://lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Template:Official_Colors/tcolor&action=edit <- I need access to it in order to properly update the blog template.
stvnpsntz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly cannot wait. What's gonna happen? Has anyone gone through the flashing frames? How can we get more?
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is home! I am back home. The video of Bree, older now and alive! I had chills when I watched it. I knew that girl was not dead. Do you think she went to find Cassie after the ceremony?
stvnpsntz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there an IRC we can all go to? Or maybe we can start using Discord once everything is back up and running?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOME!!!

Welcome home everyone! Here I am, one foot in the grave and one foot firmly planted in 2006. I can't wait to see where this goes!

Missed you all!!
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
HOME!!!

Welcome home everyone! Here I am, one foot in the grave and one foot firmly planted in 2006. I can't wait to see where this goes!

Missed you all!!

Miss you!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
HOME!!!

Missed you all!!

Miss you!

Hey Betz! I saw you live last night for about 45 seconds, then *poof*, you disappeared.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keeping everywhere updated

Looks like the new annotations on YouTube are getting some use!
During the glitch, at 0:43 when Bree mentions her friends were worried for her, click where Bree's right eye just was to hear this. http://lg15.com/thatgirl/OnTheMove.wav

At 1:16 "The Order is here to guide you", click Bree's left eye this time to get this email and warrant http://lg15.com/yeahTHATgirl/boss.jpg

At 1:42 click the annotation on Bree's throat to reveal this medical report as she warns that breaking secrecy will hurt your standing.
http://lg15.com/whateverhappenedto/wrist.jpg
stvnpsntz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: