Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatever Happened to Lonelygirl15? Video (tigerlilylynn)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Talezine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject: Whatever Happened to Lonelygirl15? Video (tigerlilylynn) Reply with quote

From Tigerlilylynn on reddit: (recap)

Looks like the new annotations on YouTube are getting some use!
During the glitch, at 0:43 when Bree mentions her friends were worried for her, click where Bree's right eye just was to hear this. Transcript at the end.

Glitch at 1:07 - Bree's voice "the blood"

At 1:16 "The Order is here to guide you", click Bree's left eye this time to get this email and warrant

At 1:42 click the annotation on Bree's throat to reveal this medical report as she warns that breaking secrecy will hurt your standing.

Let's speculate! Is that Daniel on the phone? Jonas in the medical report? Break it down!

audio transcript
sounds of traffic
car horn
{Male} Hey Emma. Umm...I'm on my way to catch a train to Santa Monica. Uh, Just a heads up, Mom #3 has to change her interview date I guess uh, she's having trouble getting her baby's birth certificate. Uh, looks like hospital records were tampered with...again. Big surprise, I know. Police reports too. Um, but she says her daughter was taken out of the hospital in 2012. {unknown} started up again that year. Anyway I'll talk to you later and OH! Could you please stop sending me those Hodor gifs. I get it. I spoiled it for you but whatever, sorry. Alright.
Talezine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I truly believe the male in the medical report is Jonas, but the story will flesh that out more I am sure. I am MOST curious about the daughter that was removed from the hospital in 2012. I want to know WHAT he didn't think started up again that year. Also, the reference to HODOR I believe was to let us know that this message was a recent recording, not from the past. Just my 2 cents.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talezine wrote:
Also, the reference to HODOR I believe was to let us know that this message was a recent recording, not from the past. Just my 2 cents.

100% agree
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Additional tidbit

The "boss" file includes an email exchange. The signature of the top level poster is "dead hands dead stringencies" a line from Ariel by Sylvia Plath. Meaning? Who knows?
kitsaber691
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already mentioned it in the video thread, but I think the blacked out address is in Woodland Hills, which is west of Van Nuys on the 101. It's the type of place where you can't see into people's houses from the street. Particularly important if anybody the Order is trying to hide something.

Euro 2016 Status: Sad
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone looked into the login information that they type in in the beginning of the video?

Brainstorming here.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kitsaber691 wrote:
Already mentioned it in the video thread, but I think the blacked out address is in Woodland Hills, which is west of Van Nuys on the 101. It's the type of place where you can't see into people's houses from the street. Particularly important if anybody the Order is trying to hide something.

I looked into Woodland Hills and there are no addresses that match 11120 N something #510.

I then looked into the Southern District of CA and found https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdca. This says that the Southern District are San Diego and Imperial Counties...
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone noted the Sylvia Plath reference at the end of the email chain? It's a quote from Ariel

Quote:
"From her extensive journals we can tell that Plath spent the last days of her life locked in a day-to-day ritual that consisted of waking up before dawn, writing the majority of her poetry that she was writing,[5] then being disrupted by her waking children and taking them off to school in the morning, before handling household chores and other drudgery for the rest of the day. Literary critic Kathleen Lant argues this routine is outlined in the second half of "Ariel"-[2] beginning with these lines:

White
Godiva, I unpeel --
Dead hands, dead stringencies."
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on the address.

The VE stands for Verdus.

The logo at the end of the email chain is the same logo for Verdus Pharmaceuticals. http://www.lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Verdus_Pharmaceuticals
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
Has anyone noted the Sylvia Plath reference at the end of the email chain? It's a quote from Ariel

Quote:
"From her extensive journals we can tell that Plath spent the last days of her life locked in a day-to-day ritual that consisted of waking up before dawn, writing the majority of her poetry that she was writing,[5] then being disrupted by her waking children and taking them off to school in the morning, before handling household chores and other drudgery for the rest of the day. Literary critic Kathleen Lant argues this routine is outlined in the second half of "Ariel"-[2] beginning with these lines:

White
Godiva, I unpeel --

I don't know much about Ubuntu or sudu su stuff, but I did see that the login was mother@home - would this be related to that Sylvia Plath quote?
Talezine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on Medical Report. Using image enhancement we have a date of report (12-21-2010) and a patient number seemingly ending in 8.

Found By KellyLen
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talezine wrote:

Update on Medical Report. Using image enhancement we have a date of report (12-21-2010) and a patient number seemingly ending in 8.

Found By KellyLen

Solstice and Lunar Eclipse happened on that date (confirmed by Tigerlilylynn)
Raimainozo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
Update on the address.

The VE stands for Verdus.

The logo at the end of the email chain is the same logo for Verdus Pharmaceuticals. http://www.lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Verdus_Pharmaceuticals

Brees mother, Elizabeth Avery was chairman of Verdus, and the video has many references to the word mother. "mother@home" means the username is mother as well.
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, remember Sarah's plan for Jonas and Maggie to make some trait positive babies?
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:

Quote:

White
Godiva, I unpeel --

We need a literature expert. I wouldn't know the first place to start with a poem and a puzzle like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_%28poem%29

I feel like we are missing something big on this first go around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: