Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boss.jpg
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:42 am    Post subject: Boss.jpg Reply with quote

Here's the transcript of email chain and the warrant. I think I am getting somewhere with this...

Emailer: Do me a favor and take the laptop out of our friend's trunk. We'll have to find someone else.

Forwarded Message:
Marty: There is no need for that I understand
I will call if I need legal assistance

Elder: Marty
I guess I wasn't clear. I wasn't making a request.
I agree that you should be protecting your family. Karen is watching Jeopardy right now.
Are we understanding each other?

Marty: Elder, I'm sorry for disturbing you. But I have to protect myself and my family.
You know I'm loyal, but if you were going to cut your losses, I would be one of those people cut.

Elder: Marty, Relax. You're covered. Go home, eat a doughnut, watch some Breaking bad. If they do anything call us and we'll send in the cavalry.
Don't ever demand to talk to me again.

We: I'm sorry, I think I lost him.

Forwarded Message:

Marty: I don't care
Tell her to call to call me or I call my own damn lawyer

We: Direct comm would CREATE a vulnerability

Marty: I'm sorry, but I've been in this business a long time a lot longer than you've been alive and I do not have the confidence.
I want to speak with HER directly

We: We would strongly advise against this. We have council that will handle any problems with the authori(ties)
relay anything to outside council.

Marty: I think I should retain my would council to assess my personal liability in this.

We: We are confident that will not be an issue.

Marty: What about personnel? If questioned, authorities may find a vulnerability we didn't anticipate

We: We are aware of that and are moving protected assets to secure locations. They will not be dam(aged)
As far as our end, we know we are clean. You are not in any danger of incident. You didn't d(o)

Marty: I don't really share your cavalier attitude towards federal law enforcement. I would like this to be taken seriously. They just don't kick down one door and go home. If they're in for a penny they're in for a pound. Advise.

We: I spoke to her and yes she knew about it. There were never any protected assets there.
We felt it best not to create the appearance of impropriety by engaging in costly clean-(ups)
We had nothing worth hiding there.

Marty: I'm not one to question people who know what they are doing, but one of our labs was hit int he middle of the n(ight)
At least your superior. I know that SHE knew.
Please advise.
[Blacked out signiture]
[Verdus Symbol]

[End email chain]
-- Dead hands, dead stringencies.

[Email cut line]
Person: You got it, boss.

[Image "The first taste is free]

[Attached document]
United States District Court for the Southern District of California.

In the Matter of Search of (Briefly describe the property to be searched or identify the person by name and address)
Case No [Blacked]
VE[Blacked]
11120 M[Blacked] = 510
Wo[Blacked] CA

SEARCH AND SEIZURE WARRENT
An application by a federal law enforcement officer or an attorney for the governments request to search the following person or property located in the SOUTHERN district of CALIFORNIA
(Identify the person or describe the property to be searched and give it's location)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking into the address section. I think VE means VEHICLE, because of the cars in LB15 videos and "Do me a favor and take the laptop out of our friend's trunk. We'll have to find someone else." from the boss.jpg email

11120 M (street name?) =510 (area code)
Wo (town?) CA (Southern)

So if 510 is the area code then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_510

No Wo towns...
How does the US show postal addresses? Am I missing something?

Last edited by MaboshiHotaru on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Raimainozo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Boss.jpg Reply with quote

MaboshiHotaru wrote:
In the Matter of Search of (Briefly describe the property to be searched or identify the person by name and address)
Case No [Blacked]
VE[Blacked]
11120 M[Blacked] = 510
Wo[Blacked] CA

An application by a federal law enforcement officer or an attorney for the governments request to search the following person or property located in the SOUTHERN district of CALIFORNIA
(Identify the person or describe the property to be searched and give it's location)

I'm looking into the address section. I think VE means VEHICLE, because of the cars in LB15 videos and "Do me a favor and take the laptop out of our friend's trunk. We'll have to find someone else." from the boss.jpg email

Wo (town?) CA (Southern)

No Wo towns...

Im pretty sure VE stands for Verdus. The symbol at the bottom of the email is also the symbol for Verdus.
http://www.lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Verdus_Pharmaceuticals
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Boss.jpg Reply with quote

Raimainozo wrote:
Im pretty sure VE stands for Verdus. The symbol at the bottom of the email is also the symbol for Verdus.

So a search of verdus then? If it's a federal warrent, they would need to specify what they are searching (person, property etc). If it was Verdus wouldn't that go in the address section?

From the emails I think the Verdus is to show that Marty works for Verdus, and he lives with Karen, who is being watched. I think Marty is playing both sides of the game (Verdus/HoO and who evers side "We" and "Boss" is on.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Boss.jpg Reply with quote

Raimainozo wrote:
MaboshiHotaru wrote:
Case No [Blacked]
VE[Blacked]
11120 M[Blacked] = 510
Wo[Blacked] CA

Wo (town?) CA (Southern)

No Wo towns...

http://www.lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Verdus_Pharmaceuticals

#510 is an apartment or suite number. Which would make sense that it is a lab of Verdus. Area codes are only for phone numbers, not mailing addresses. After doing some photo manipulation, the street name starts with an N (based on the angle of the \ in the font. An M would have not as sharp of a \) and the city starts with Woo.

The Southern District of California only encompasses San Diego and Imperial counties. Something else to keep in mind.

I spent a long time Thursday night looking into the address. I could not find a street starting with N in a town starting with Wo in San Diego or Imperial Counties that had street numbers high enough to include 11120. I got frustrated and stopped and started manipulating the image at that point.
Talezine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder to people that email chains need to be read in reverse...lowest response is the oldest response. There were people that were confused about the conversation at first. The end of the e-mail is the elder requesting someone to get the laptop out of the trunk.
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Boss.jpg Reply with quote

MaboshiHotaru wrote:
Here's the transcript of email chain and the warrant. I think I am getting somewhere with this...

Emailer: Do me a favor and take the laptop out of our friend's trunk. We'll have to find someone else.

Forwarded Message:
Marty: There is no need for that I understand
I will call if I need legal assistance

Elder: Marty
I guess I wasn't clear. I wasn't making a request.
I agree that you should be protecting your family. Karen is watching Jeopardy right now.
Are we understanding each other?

Marty: Elder, I'm sorry for disturbing you. But I have to protect myself and my family.
You know I'm loyal, but if you were going to cut your losses, I would be one of those people cut.

Elder: Marty, Relax. You're covered. Go home, eat a doughnut, watch some Breaking bad. If they do anything call us and we'll send in the cavalry.
Don't ever demand to talk to me again.

We: I'm sorry, I think I lost him.

Forwarded Message:

Marty: I don't care
Tell her to call to call me or I call my own damn lawyer

We: Direct comm would CREATE a vulnerability

Marty: I'm sorry, but I've been in this business a long time a lot longer than you've been alive and I do not have the confidence.
I want to speak with HER directly

We: We would strongly advise against this. We have council that will handle any problems with the authori(ties)
relay anything to outside council.

Marty: I think I should retain my would council to assess my personal liability in this.

We: We are confident that will not be an issue.

Marty: What about personnel? If questioned, authorities may find a vulnerability we didn't anticipate

We: We are aware of that and are moving protected assets to secure locations. They will not be dam(aged)
As far as our end, we know we are clean. You are not in any danger of incident. You didn't d(o)

Marty: I don't really share your cavalier attitude towards federal law enforcement. I would like this to be taken seriously. They just don't kick down one door and go home. If they're in for a penny they're in for a pound. Advise.

We: I spoke to her and yes she knew about it. There were never any protected assets there.
We felt it best not to create the appearance of impropriety by engaging in costly clean-(ups)
We had nothing worth hiding there.

Marty: I'm not one to question people who know what they are doing, but one of our labs was hit int he middle of the n(ight)
At least your superior. I know that SHE knew.
Please advise.
[Blacked out signiture]
[Verdus Symbol]

[End email chain]
-- Dead hands, dead stringencies.

[Email cut line]
Person: You got it, boss.

[Image "The first taste is free]

[Attached document]
United States District Court for the Southern District of California.

Case No [Blacked]
VE[Blacked]
11120 M[Blacked] = 510
Wo[Blacked] CA

Wo (town?) CA (Southern)

No Wo towns...

Here is what I found:
Okay so i did some digging. Well okay a lot of digging. I Looked into the southern district of California. It includes a lot of counties that i didn't thing were a thing. But one of those counties is a county names Tulare, in which case, there is a town called woodville. And a street called Monroe Road. In which typing 11120, I manage to get a hit. the the end of Monroe road with a HUGE and I mean larger than I have ever seen, field. I am not sure what other info you can pull, but i went through every county in the southern district of California, and all of the registered cities and this was the only one that seemed to have any sort of info that we could potentially use.

Also, really weird, and I don't know if it plays into anything at all, but when you got on google maps, i went to teh street view, where you can rotate and things, and at this location, and this location only there is teh shadow of a man next to you, but you can only see the head and shoulders. Which isnt weird until you realize that the second that you move down another street, it goes directly back to being the google car? Uhhh? what?

Whatcha Think? I am new to the whole sleuthing side of this..
Confused Confused Confused Confused
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone already commented on this?

The text part of Boss.jpg contains two tiny bits of this image. The first one

is part of the image right below "the first taste if free".

The second one needs to be rotated by 90 deg.

and falls nicely into place to replace the white space on the bottom right and completes the image.

It looks like we may have to collect pieces of a puzzle.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cut, stitched and flipped. what do you see?

Last edited by impulse on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I am going to have to do this in word because for some reson my edited phto is not showing up. If you look at the image you can see letter and animals. I think that its a code for something. Here is my first thought.

Going from L to R:
First Image: An Eye - which either stands for E or I
First Letter: A C - Which stands for the word See
Second Letter: A U - Which stands for the Word you

So the first three words are: I see you.

The second image falls diectly after the U. And to me, looks like the face of a cartoon Mouse. So it stands for an M.

THe third letter - To me looks like it could be a Y with extra details to distract you - So we have a Y

So the next word could be: my

Then heres where I get lost for a minute:

To me the next three parts are images. But I dont see the correlations:
To me the next image could be an owl or a baby bird - That leaves us with a B or and O
The next image looks like a black cat that has a white leash - which to me leaves us with a C
And then the last image looks like a dog. See It? That one took me forever. - Leaves us with a D.

Make of this what you will. I dont know if I am missing an animal to analyze.

The last three parts completely freak me out.

The first letter is very obvious. It is a T.
The image in the middle is a Koala. - That gives us a K
The letter at the end,. is the clearsest of them all. It is an O.

Okay so Its two things: The last three letters of jonas's youtube handle. but also a technical name for a Technical Knock Out (also the meaning behind the letters in jonas's name)

Finally put that together with the lonelyboy15 account. While the bible verses and such dont make much sense..... Multiple times, us fans have called jonas the (lonelyboy). Whoever it is... posted a video saying "He's watching me" What if it is jonas... and the HE that he is talking about is Marty. NOW I KNOW that this seems like a lot but think about it. go to youtube and look at the LB15 page. the profile image is blurred like bree's account. more so than hers, but it includes a face with dark hair, and a dark beard, you can tell by the shadows in the image.

DO WHAT WE DO BEST FRIENDS. - TEAR THIS PHOTO APART. FIND THE HIDDEN LETTERS.[/img]
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... I don't see any of that in that image there. lol I mean, I can kinda make out the eye... but all those animals and letters you say you see? What?! Where?! I see just a bunch of random greys and blacks...
AngLSTM
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
... I don't see any of that in that image there. lol I mean, I can kinda make out the eye... but all those animals and letters you say you see? What?! Where?! I see just a bunch of random greys and blacks...

Maybe we failed the rorschach, I don't see it either Laughing
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirded. I can kind of see the eye. I see a sort-of X on the other end. But other than that, I'm lost.
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:
Thirded. I can kind of see the eye. I see a sort-of X on the other end. But other than that, I'm lost.
let me see if i can edit it..
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see either a member of the fire gang or salacious crumb

mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii620/Kayla_Beeler/tko_zpsuiuac5lw.jpg

there. The circles are the animals I saw. Like I said its just what i saw.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: