Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wrist.jpg
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject: wrist.jpg Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was playing with the levels in the wrist.jpg file and suddenly found something.... there's a watcher symbol in the top left corner of the medical report document. I don't think anyone's found this yet.

Gonna check the email/warrant now for the same thing...

ETA: I had two copies of the "wrist" file on my desktop, so I had incorrectly labeled this as "wrist-1.jpg" when I posted originally.
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone had it posted somewhere that they saw it. But this puzzle mind as well have its own feed too Laughing Laughing
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Numbers: 0345320. Could be a phone number but area code is missing.
Raimainozo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: wrist.jpg Reply with quote

grace2_89 wrote:
Hey guys, I was playing with the levels in the wrist.jpg file and suddenly found something.... there's a watcher symbol in the top left corner of the medical report document. I don't think anyone's found this yet.

Awesome find! What were you manipulating in order to make the symbol appear?
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: wrist.jpg Reply with quote

Raimainozo wrote:
grace2_89 wrote:

I saw that too. I found it when I was playing around with the histogram curves/levels to try and see if I could get some of the blacked out numbers.
jessivitz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:

people in other threads have talked about different area codes... lemme see if i can find them again...

Over in boss they were talking about the 510 area code and i tried that with the numbers.

510-034-5320

nothing happened. dead end.
jessivitz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:

people in other threads have talked about different area codes... lemme see if i can find them again...
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jessivitz wrote:
impulse wrote:

There are also numbers in the redacted area 8122110

8 is in the subject number and the rest is the date of the report 12-21-10
CrtJester
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tigerlilylynn"]
jessivitz wrote:
impulse wrote:

There are also numbers in the redacted area 8122110

8 is in the subject number and the rest is the date of the report 12-21-10

Hello everyone, I wasnt and am still not sure if it is a thing or not but im going to post this anyway. I think the numbers are the pieces we are supposed to be finding. Ive been looking at the puzzle pieces with my GM`s hat on and it reminds me of some of the puzzles i used to use in my old DnD days.

I was looking at the clues thinking what do they all have in common and its numbers. this clue has hidden numbers the Boss clue has numbers with streets redacted. The thing that makes me think it is the numbers is in the bree video the use of the word ovaltine just thinking ti could maybe be some kind of numeric cipher. But idk I wasnt part of the first game so I dont know how deep their puzzles went.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree on the numbers and cipher idea. I dropped out after OpAphid ended so I'm not sure how the games after that went though.
Raimainozo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrtJester wrote:

Hello everyone, I wasnt and am still not sure if it is a thing or not but im going to post this anyway. I think the numbers are the pieces we are supposed to be finding. Ive been looking at the puzzle pieces with my GM`s hat on and it reminds me of some of the puzzles i used to use in my old DnD days.

I was looking at the clues thinking what do they all have in common and its numbers. this clue has hidden numbers the Boss clue has numbers with streets redacted. The thing that makes me think it is the numbers is in the bree video the use of the word ovaltine just thinking ti could maybe be some kind of numeric cipher. But idk I wasnt part of the first game so I dont know how deep their puzzles went.

I was thinking about this as well. When you take all the numbers from the clues found in the video, you get

With all the ones, twos and zeros it almost matched up with this but with a few outliers, also, its also part of the ovaltine cipher.
http://www.lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Step_6_Pattern

Its still all jumbled so idk if im grasping at straws here.
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could be on to something. There si the mention of ovaltine in that opening screen.
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: wrist.jpg Reply with quote

Raimainozo wrote:
grace2_89 wrote:

The levels in the image, in Photoshop. Here's a screen cap of the settings:

solostinlost
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raimainozo wrote:
CrtJester wrote:

I was thinking about this as well. When you take all the numbers from the clues found in the video, you get

With all the ones, twos and zeros it almost matched up with this but with a few outliers, also, its also part of the ovaltine cipher.

There was also mention of brute force decryption in a comment by M. I don't know how it's connected but it definitely feels like a hint.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raimainozo wrote:
CrtJester wrote:

So I've tried a few things and I think we can safely rule out this being a number to letter conversion.

I also had a thought: they referenced a Sylvia Plath poem from Ariel in the email chain. Could numbers correspond to either words or lines in the poem? I tried that for a few minutes but got frustrated and I'm tired. Idk if that sparks anything for anyone else, but I'm going to bed now. =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: