Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW VIDEO: M posting on danielbeast
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: With all due respect, an alternate theory... Reply with quote

(Keeping in mind that I've only read the transcript and not listened to the actual file...)

I can see the interpretation that that is about Bree's Ceremony (especially coming with the "yep hello" picture), but that's not what I got. I actually think it's about a mother (Crash) having to give up her child (Deedee). I mean, it's under layers of metaphor/symbolism/whatever (really living up to my name here), but consider these parts:

Quote:
drugs she must have been given whilst she was undergoing Deedee's activation

-A mother being drugged while giving birth

Quote:
After the months of constructing her someone came to say that no, Crash couldn't have Deedee to herself

-After nine months of carrying her child, she has to give her up

Quote:
They wanted the AI. Deedee was special.

-I think the AI here refers to the child's blood. Deedee is special because she's trait-positive.

Quote:
They were willing to give an inordinate amount of money to Crash

-Just like they bought Bree and Gina from their birth mother.

Quote:
But the Men in Black were going to take Deedee anyway

-She said no, so they resorted to brute force.

Quote:
The people who took her greatest creation

-This is the most important line to me. They took something/someone that she created, aka her biological child.

That's just how I read it. Does anyone else see it that way?

(And, obviously, the question of who exactly Crash and Deedee represent is very much open for debate. Personally, I think Crash = M and Deedee = M's child.)
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that makes a ton of sense, and I'm glad that there's a chance we're not actually going into Bree being a cyborg, which is what I was worried about. XD Thanks for the interpretation.
elliegrace28
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: With all due respect, an alternate theory... Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:
(Keeping in mind that I've only read the transcript and not listened to the actual file...)

I can see the interpretation that that is about Bree's Ceremony (especially coming with the "yep hello" picture), but that's not what I got. I actually think it's about a mother (Crash) having to give up her child (Deedee). I mean, it's under layers of metaphor/symbolism/whatever (really living up to my name here), but consider these parts:

Quote:
drugs she must have been given whilst she was undergoing Deedee's activation

-A mother being drugged while giving birth

Quote:
After the months of constructing her someone came to say that no, Crash couldn't have Deedee to herself

-After nine months of carrying her child, she has to give her up

Quote:
They wanted the AI. Deedee was special.

-I think the AI here refers to the child's blood. Deedee is special because she's trait-positive.

Quote:
They were willing to give an inordinate amount of money to Crash

-Just like they bought Bree and Gina from their birth mother.

Quote:
But the Men in Black were going to take Deedee anyway

-She said no, so they resorted to brute force.

Quote:
The people who took her greatest creation

-This is the most important line to me. They took something/someone that she created, aka her biological child.

That's just how I read it. Does anyone else see it that way?

(And, obviously, the question of who exactly Crash and Deedee represent is very much open for debate. Personally, I think Crash = M and Deedee = M's child.)

I never thought about this!! Makes a lot of since!!
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The image was freed from thecodewordis.7z.

There has been a lot of talk about this on http://lg15.slack.com.

But there is something in (under) the .wav file and we do not have the password.

We are unsure if there is anything in the image because the obfuscation is not detectable unless we have a password.
I have been trying a few ideas however no success.
Words I have tried:
Sound file:
rochambeau
breedanieljonas
danieljonasbree
jonasbreedaniel
danielbreejonas
ceremony
cr@$hdown
diane
mellencamp
stnngencies
BreeDanielJonas
denderah
Denderah
hymnofone
HymnOfOne

...i am sure I have tried each of these words.

unfortunately the password is case-sensitive so it still maybe a variation.

Also we increased the volume on the hushed bit at the end of the audio file.
Volume Increased

The slack group was thinking of passing the audio by Daniel to see what he thinks.

X
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shared google document
I am using this document to track my attempts. If you want to track your own you can use the link and update the spreadsheet.

X
lg15panda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still at work and thus can't run DeepSound, but I'd try terms that deal with Mage: The Ascension. I know very little about RPGs, but the transcript sounds like what I'd imagine the beginning of a Mage campaign would be like.
ahcapella
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: the wav transcript Reply with quote

elliegrace28 wrote:
Guys, it sounds a lot like they are talking about Bree's ceremony in the audio file on the annotation.

Some of us (myself, for sure) are hoping that we will continue to receive regular continuations of the Crash/DeeDee story, which appears to be an eerie PARALLEL UNIVERSE VERSION of what happened to Bree, post-ceremony, after she was wheeled away on the gurney! And perhaps if we read between the lines just right, this surreal story—which allegorically mirrors Bree’s mysterious life/death/non-death/transfiguration—will finally answer the questions we’ve all had vis-à-vis Miss Avery’s ultimate fate!

And there’s every chance that some of us (me) will totally become much more unhealthily obsessed with the parallel universe story than the “real” story, lol.

(or yeah, maybe it’s M and her child. That certainly makes sense.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: