Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canary.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Canary.jpg Reply with quote

http://lg15.com/mother/Canary.jpg
Is there steganography in this one?

Colleen 11641 to Elder - Following Canary
Plane Flight: GF 6607 (Gulf Air Flight 6607 London Heathrow to JFK NewYork) Oct 12 2014
Canary dropped: Crown Heights near Nostrand Avenue Subway Station.
Colleen crashed into a Lullaby Project Volunteer.
Colleen and volunteer speaks Spanish.
Canary gets on Subway towards Manhattan.
NYC Office: Deacon Bell
Manhattan has citywide associates and surveillance.

Kung Fu Panda release date: May 15, 2008 (Cannes Film Festival) June 6, 2008 (United States)

Videos posted on June 6th 2008:
LG15: http://www.lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Breeniverse_Timeline#June_3 June 6th - The members of TAAG slowly resurface one by one with footage from the night before. First to upload a video is Daniel, on his own and being chased be a Shadow. Not long after, Emma, being pursued by a Watcher, posts on the LG15 forums and uploads her footage, revealing that someone had fallen during the chaos the previous night. Seeing Daniel and Emma's posts, Jennie also uploads a video, giving a puzzle containing a secret location for the remaining members of TAAG to meet up. Her footage contains a realization about the true nature of Carl. TAAG finally meets up, with Sarah and Gina are notably missing. The group heads off for the Hymn of One center, where Jonas confronts Salinas, grabs the last piece of footage from prom, and runs. Emma subsequently uploads it, revealing that it was Gina who had died after taking a bullet intended for Jonas.

KateModern - Charlie: http://www.lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=The_Day_She_Died
"While Michelle and Terrence argue, Jeffrey jumps out and shoots them both, killing Michelle and wounding Terrence (Link). Not long after, news of Michelle's demise hit the airwaves. However, it seems that either The FTO or the Order have made it look like a suicide to either hide their crime or keep the Order out of the spotlight, respectively."

Last edited by MaboshiHotaru on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just really really hoping this is Bree. It could be many people, but if her sister died on June 6th 2008... I just really want it to be her, but it doesn't answer the questions of why she was in London, or the connection with the lullaby project. Carl was part of the Lullaby but he's dead. So then there's Jennie, she isn't dead and she was last seen with Spencer. If it was Jennie though, why would Gina's death be so important to her? Also, London has nothing really to do with TAAG.

Charlie from KateModern lives in London. Michelle Clore committed suicide on June 6th. "Michelle Clore was an artist world famous for her circle pictures. She was also a high ranking Elder in the Hymn of One and The Order." Who cares about Michelle Clore, an Elder? No idea. I don't know that much about KateModern... :/

So I don't know. Both have good ties to 6th June 2008, but there a big holes for both.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's Bree. Given the first video we saw, I get the impression that she's been under Order control all this time, and we don't have any evidence that she ever knew Gina was her sister, or that she remembered Gina at all.

I think it could be any of the TAAG girls. Gina was important to the whole group, and her death effected all of them. I think Emma is the most likely, however.

a.) As somebody else pointed out, a Canary is a songbird.
b.) Emma and Gina were particularly close
c.) Being a trait-positive girl, it would make sense that Emma would be under Order surveillance and/or have a code name in their files
d.) We've been told by the voicemail recording that Emma is a fan of Game of Thrones
mmm2214
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Canary Reply with quote

Canaries are warning birds for coal mines. They would be first to die based on the available oxygen in the mine. If the canary is dead, you better high-tail it out of that coal mine.

Could this be reference to Cassie? (The girl Bree talked about who disappeared)?
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you've got me convinced that it's Emma, WriterGirl. I had thought it was Bree, but I think I was disregarding the date at first. Emma does make more sense.

My one question would be why Emma stayed away until 2014, because I would've thought she'd come home and meet up with Daniel a lot sooner after what happened to Jonas, but who knows? If anything, I'm even more eager to learn what they've both been doing for the last eight years, now.

Of course, it could be Bree if the video M shared is actually a few years old. It's possible she could've tried to come back to "be with people" at that point, but either thought the better of it for their safety or was stopped somewhere on the way.

I can't see it being Sarah because it just doesn't sound like the way she'd talk.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, they might have been spending time together on and off but also trying to live their own lives. Just because she was in London at the time and had been away for a while doesn't mean she'd been there the entire time.
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking into London connections for Bree and I realised I had totally forgotten about Gemma.

Heres some bits from the Pedia -
"was a friend of Bree's from when she lived in Nottinghamshire (UK)"

"Gemma's parents are members of Bree's religion, but Gemma tells Bree that she had decided to leave the commune and live on her own in London. Gemma's mother and Bree's mother met at University, after Bree's mother passionately debated in a class discussion revolving around philosopher David Hume."

Looking further, down the deep deep rabbit hole of speculation - there is the fact that Gemma/Tachyon/Bree&Dan were caught up in all the OpAphid business.
"While the Hymn of One appears to be the recruiting branch, OpAPHID is more drastic and is considered the enforcement branch."

So, OpAphid agents are the most likely ones to be monitoring and pursuing members of the Resistance.

Which makes me circle back around to Tachyon/Brother possibly being M & Alpha14, because this kind of Cryptic messaging and drops are what they used to do back in the day.

So maybe Bree went to England for safety, OpAphid agent 'Colleen' was tracking her. Then Control.json might be hinting to Tachyon and Brother?

But then I watch whatever happened to lg15 again and I agree, no surely she has been with HoO all this time?

Maybe there is a reason to hide those two files in the one video, even thought the two events happened years apart. Or it could just be that M is just putting in files to progress the story as needed- and there is no real link.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: