Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think I am on to something.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbird3190
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: I think I am on to something. Reply with quote

Ok. I've watched each video a few times each. I see a pattern being developed. And I think Bree or Daniel, like most of you will agree, is in some Danger.

Yes I know this is a game, and I know it is scripted, but it's pretty fun to decipher hidden clues and such.

Here is what I've found so far. Feel free to add as I may have overlooked something.

Episode 1.[ If you look at the tags, everyone of them have relevance, except 1 (hamster). I put this on the back burner, but after finding out other clues, I think I know the relevance of hamster now.

Every hamster I've ever owned has EATEN THIER OWN YOUNG (keep this in mind)

Episode 2. She just introduces the Purple Monkey and daniel. But If you notice they do a double take on (Helps me out) Could this be a clue that Bree needs us to "help her out"?

Episode 3. This is the most obvious one. She talks bluntly about roman cannibalism. About eating Flesh! And watch himself being eaten.

Episode 4. The tags in this episode are relevant except one. Pirana. Pirana eat flesh and have big teeth. Same as a hamster. We are also introduced to Danielbeast. Beast a ferocious animal that eats meat and big teeth maybe?

Episode 5. Grills video. only thing I came up with this. Did they choose this song becuase they thought it would be funny? Or because they are talking about TEETH? Tag irrrevelance here is "hamster" Teeth and Eating thier own.

Episode 6. Couldn't find anything here. If anyone has ideas please post.

Episode 7. This video holds an important clue. In her story about ant's. I believe this was the creator's blunt instruction letting us know that as one (ant) we are stupid. But if we work together (sharing clues, ideas, etc.) we can do amazing things. Like solve a puzzle in Los Angelas from NY or Really far.!!!??

Episode 8.. Nothing I can get out of this video.

Episode 9. Hiking Video. tags not relevant. Genghiskhan, squirrel, feirce. here is an excerpt I found on the net "At the time of the rise of Genghis Khan, the Mongol tribes were disunited. They had a fiercely independent nature, a strongly held system of social rules, and were essentially shamanistic in religious beliefs. Their nomadic existence meant they relied on barter rather than money, but because of long standing in-fighting between the tribes, they were economically poor. Stories of eating "anything that moved" and even of some cannibalism in hard times persist." Fierce and Gengis kahn are involved in cannibalism . squirrels have big teeth.

Episode 10. Just them creating the love story between bree and Daniel.

OK... I just found something which I think is HUGE. I will stop going episode by episode.. As you can do that to find the same similarites..

But I think this is it....

What is the name daniel beasT?

Hmmm. Check out this link... http://www.garnertedarmstrong.ws/pubs/WhoTheBeast.htm

I will copy some of these and tell you what i think ..

"Obviously, the beast of Revelation 13 and the fourth beast of Daniel 7 are the same beast!

And who was the fourth beast of Daniel 7? The Roman Empire, with its various resurrections from that time to this!"

THE ROMAN EMPIRE. And what was Bree talking about in Episode 3?? Yes the roman empire were flesh eaters! Daniel beast. Anti-Christ End of the world, etc.

Another line from that site. "Clearly, the BEAST was the ROMAN EMPIRE, with its prophesied revivals—its successive "resurrections" down through history."

Daniel IS the Roman Empire?

And finally "The BEAST is, at once, the human leader over the final revival of the Roman Empire, and the military and political system he controls"

The Beast (daniel) is the HUMAN LEADER!!

Could Daniel be the human leader of the sacrifice? Could Daniel have killed Cassie? And she is warning us to help bree. Cause "cassieiswatching" She watched them at the reservoir.

If you remember. Bree says that "cassie was in daniels class" and daniel acted like he didn't know her. Could daniel have already killed her? Bree joked that he was going to "hack her into pieces and eat her". This goes with THE BEAST (daniel) being the ROMAN EMPIRE (flesh eaters).

I think Daniel killed Cassie. And now he is doing the same with Bree. Both girls everyone was "so mean to them". They walked together.

He talked with her dad about the ritual. And when he does his little videos, he even mentions the fact that everyone "is mean to Bree". Just like cassie!!!

Daniel is taking her to her first party, sneaking out on her parents, etc. I think Daniel preys on these girls because they wont be missed. Because in most videos daniel acts like he doesn't even want to be there. And what 16-18 year old boy wouldn't want to try anything with a girl they are atrracted to. I think everyone focuses on her parents being the bad ones, but they may just be strict and into a weird religion. Daniel is the one we need to focus on.

Now another point. Pluto. according to this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto_(god) . Pluto was the God of the Underground. AKA. Satan.

So in closing there is definatly something very dark about the direction of this story.

I think it is centered around Daniel killing Cassie and upcoming on 10-12-06 Bree. [/b]
tbird3190
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. I might be taking it a little too far. But daniel's you tube user page. (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Danielbeast) his background says Xombie. "Zombie"

As we all know. Zombie's are flesh eaters.

Daniel is a cannibal.
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man, I think you ARE on to something.

that Zombie obsession of his has been bothering me forever.
I even saw a book about zombies in the background of one of his videos.

and if you ARE right, I wonder if the creators will flip the script on us..now that we are catching on?
sunflowernik
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curriguy wrote:
oh man, I think you ARE on to something.

that Zombie obsession of his has been bothering me forever.
I even saw a book about zombies in the background of one of his videos.

I don't know - a lot of teenage boys are obsessed with zombies! But of course, that could mean we'd overlook it...
Ally
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work tbird! I just picked up on the ants thing from episode 7 before reading this post. Alot of what you have said makes sense. Mr. Green
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only thing that doesn't quite fit then..is "bree tells lies"

but I suppose bree is lying to her parents. but why the hell would cassie bother telling us that
tbird3190
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. Looked at his profile on YouTube again.

Here is his favorite books.

The Zombie Survival Guide (AHEM), The Walking Dead (mmm Hmm), The Watchmen (Here is a snipet from a search I did on this comic. "The book's artwork is as finely crafted and as economically and perfectly used as its prose. Each and every frame is carefully constructed, showing us exactly what we need to see, no more, no less." http://www.rambles.net/moore_watchmen.html)
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know what would really convince me? if we found the numbers 7 and 13 laying around in his youtube profile somewhere
sunflowernik
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curriguy wrote:
you know what would really convince me? if we found the numbers 7 and 13 laying around in his youtube profile somewhere

There's a 7 on its side on Myspace Cassie's tarot card. Why are 7 and 13 important?
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also in the "Swimming" video she actually says "he's going to hack me up and eat me"
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunflowernik wrote:
curriguy wrote:

There's a 7 on its side on Myspace Cassie's tarot card. Why are 7 and 13 important?

because the original poster said "the beast of revelation 13 and the fourth beast of Daniel 7 are the same beast!"
tbird3190
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Lonelygirl's newest video. ..

What's a date?

She says "David asked me if it was a date?" then she says. I wouldn't know a date "If it came and bit me!" She is obsessed with biting.

Teeth, Biting, and Eating Flesh, Beast, Roman Empire, Pluto who was worshipped by the Roman Empire. This has to be the connection.

Daniel is going to eat her in a ceremony.
angstgegner
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The background on his youtube-page refers to http://www.xombified.com/ , as a google on "xombie james farr" reveals.

I just watched the first to episodes, and it looks like it's a flash-comicstrip on a zombie who helps a girl named "Zoe" survive in a world full of zombies. So this would be a good zombie. ...could be?

EDIT: Also, there are connections to RPGs on that page, and there is a RPG related to "Watchmen" as well. I don't know anything about the watchmen, but it has cult status, and i can imagine ARGers having connections to the RPG scene. So the Creators might be influenced by the story. (There is a Lovecraft-world-based RPG as well somewhere.) Maybe someone who knows a little bit about the watchmen can see connections here.

Basically i think this would fit to a scenario, where Daniel is someone who tries to protect Bree from the cult-thing, or tries to get her out.
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Xombie is popular a flash series on newgrounds. They may just be referencing it to show that they're fans of other web series. It also fits the whole canibalism theme that's starting to develop nicely.

Thanks for watching as I fall.
angstgegner
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you see any more parallels between the LG15 storyline and xombified? Especially with regard to the main character of the comic strip and Daniel? Anybody else know anything about the watchmen or xombiefied?

EDIT: This thread should probably moved to the "Daniel"-Section?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: