Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DROP] 11-04-06 ITEMS RECOVERED
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rustydevil7
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: [DROP] 11-04-06 ITEMS RECOVERED Reply with quote

Here are our clues so far:

Anothe memory card

Another post card

[00:53] <horcruxes> SAME MAKER AS MIFFY BUT A PICTURE OF A THUMBS UP

[00:53] <horcruxes> TEXT ON BACK OF IT SAYS

[00:53] <horcruxes> "INTERPRET THIS ANYWAY BUT DOWN....FOR NOW XOXO,T"

And our favorite, The Book Of Law showed up again.

[00:54] <horcruxes> IN THE BOOK IT HAD ONE PAGE FOLDED IN HALF. AND IN IT A BOOKMARK THAT HAS 25-30 PAIRS OF NUMBERS AND A COUPLE OF ODD MARKINGS

Good Luck Sherlocks!
And don't forget to sleep every now and then. It keeps your brain strong.

Last edited by rustydevil7 on Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
rustydevil7
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE!
[01:03] <horcruxes> FILE ON SD DISK HAD ONE FILE ON IT
[01:04] <horcruxes> FIRST HALF OF THE "I FOLLOWED THE HELPER" VIDEO. UP TO THE PART WHERE HE GOES ONTO HER APT AND WATCHES HER DRIVE AWAY
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought this should go here as well:

http://www.acidfingers.com/hosted/BookOfLaw.JPG
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link to the postcard and the rest are forthcoming...

...but Minty has come up with a compelling theory for the postcard. The postcard has a picture of a thumbs-up on it, and the back reads "Interpret this any way but down...for now." Minty thinks this means that Tach is hitchhiking, which means we can stop combing bus schedules and trains. Sound good?
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other links with pictures of the things found at the drop:

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/bcgary34/OpAphid/
mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

resized and rotated for your convenience :

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far what i have from the text: (thank you to prephim and tilting for the assistance)

23 - 41. The word of Sin is Restriction. O man! refuse not thy wife, if she will! O lover, if thou wilt, depart! There is no bond that can unite the divided but love: all else is a curse. Accursed! Accursed be it to the aeons! Hell.

32 - 24. Behold! these be grave mysteries; for there are also of my friends who be hermits. Now think not to find them in the forest or on the mountain; but in beds of purple, caressed by magnificent beasts of women with large limbs, and fire and light in their eyes, and masses of flaming hair about them; there shall ye find them. Ye shall see them at rule, at victorious armies, at all the joy; and there shall be in them a joy a million times greater than this. Beware lest any force another, King against King! Love one another with burning hearts; on the low men trample in the fierce lust of your pride, in the day of your wrath.

34 - 51: Purple beyond purple: it is the light higher than eyesight.

39 - 4. Choose ye an island!

39 - 5. Fortify it!

39 - 6. Dung it about with enginery of war!

39 - 7. I will give you a war-engine.

39 - 8. With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you.

39 - 9. Lurk! Withdraw! Upon them! this is the Law of the Battle of Conquest: thus shall my worship be about my secret house.

40 - 12. Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child.

40 - 13. But not now.

41 - 24. The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what.

47 - 47. This book shall be translated into all tongues: but always with the original in the writing of the Beast; for in the chance shape of the letters and their position to one another: in these are mysteries that no Beast shall divine. Let him not seek to try: but one cometh after him, whence I say not, who shall discover the Key of it all. Then this line drawn is a key: then this circle squared in its failure is a key also. And Abrahadabra. It shall be his child & that strangely. Let him not seek after this; for thereby alone can he fall from it.

48 - 55. Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!

Last edited by mourningbelle on Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a good link to an online Book of the Law:

http://lib.oto-usa.org/libri/liber0220.html#chap1
Shastacat2
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Bookmark so far Reply with quote

(23-41) The word of Sin is Restriction. O man! refuse not thy wife, if she will! O lover, if thou wilt, depart! There is no bond that can unite the divided but love: all else is a curse. Accursed! Accursed be it to the aeons! Hell. (?)
(32-24)Behold! these be grave mysteries; for there are also of my friends who be hermits. Now think not to find them in the forest or on the mountain; but in beds of purple, caressed by magnificent beasts of women with large limbs, and fire and light in their eyes, and masses of flaming hair about them; there shall ye find them. Ye shall see them at rule, at victorious armies, at all the joy; and there shall be in them a joy a million times greater than this. Beware lest any force another, King against King! Love one another with burning hearts; on the low men trample in the fierce lust of your pride, in the day of your wrath.
(34-51)Purple beyond purple: it is the light higher than eyesight
(39-4) Choose ye an Island!
(39-5) Fortify It!
(39-6) Dung it about with enginery of war!
(39-7) I will give you a war engine
(39-Cool With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you
(39-9) Lurk! Withdraw! Upon them! this is the Law of the Battle of Conquest: thus shall my worship be about my secret house
(40-12) Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child (?)*this was also crossed out
(40-13) But not now (looks like an up arrow)
(41-24)The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what. (...)
(47-47)This book shall be translated into all tongues: but always with the original in the writing of the Beast; for in the chance shape of the letters and their position to one another: in these are mysteries that no Beast shall divine. Let him not seek to try: but one cometh after him, whence I say not, who shall discover the Key of it all. Then this line drawn is a key: then this circle squared in its failure is a key also. And Abrahadabra. It shall be his child & that strangely. Let him not seek after this; for thereby alone can he fall from it.
(48-55)Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!
(50)

ok this is what I have so far. I am having troble with the others not knowing the page numbers. Any help and editing would be great. I have also added the marks next to the numbers in bold at the end of the sentances

Last edited by Shastacat2 on Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Bookmark so far Reply with quote

Shastacat2 wrote:
(23-41)
(32-24)
(34-51)
(39-4)
(39-4) Choose ye an Island!
(39-5) Fortify It!
(39-6) Dung it about with enginery of war!
(39-7) I will give you a war engine
(39-Cool With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you
(39-9) Lurk! Withdraw! Upon them! this is the Law of the Battle of Conquest: thus shall my worship be about my secret house
(40-12) Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child
(40-13) But not now
(41-24)
(47-47)
(48-55)
(50)

ok this is what I have so far. I am having troble with the others not knowing the page numbers. Any help and editing would be great![/i]

(34-51) Purple beyond purple: it is the light higher than eyesight.
(47-47) Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child.
Shastacat2
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Could this be 50 Reply with quote

This is the comment. It is the last thing in the book and seems fitting. Comments!

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The study of this Book is forbidden. It is wise to destroy this copy after the first reading. Whosever disregards this does so at his own risk and peril. These are most dire. Those who discuss the contents of this Book are to be shunned by all, as centres of pestilence.
All questions of the Law are to be decided only by appeal to my writings, each for himself.
There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.
Shastacat2
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Could this be of help Reply with quote

I think this is what we may have to look at to understand the verses

The general method that Crowley used to interpret AL was the Qabalah, especially its numerological method of gematria. He writes, "Many such cases of double entendre, paranomasia in one language or another, sometimes two at once, numerical-literal puzzles, and even (on one occasion) an illuminating connexion of letters in various lines by a slashing scratch, will be found in the Qabalistic section of the Commentary." [10] From Magick Without Tears, he writes:

"Now there was enough comprehensible at the time to assure me that the Author of the Book knew at least as much Qabalah as I did: I discovered subsequently more than enough to make it certain without error that he knew a very great deal more, and that of an altogether higher order, than I knew; finally, such glimmerings of light as time and desperate study have thrown on many other obscure passages, to leave no doubt whatever in my mind that he is indeed the supreme Qabalist of all time."

Source was wikipedia
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Book Passages Reply with quote

From the actual book recovered:

23/41? - The word of Sin is Restriction. O man ! refuse not thy wife, if she will! O lover, if thou wilt, depart! There is no bond that can unite the divided but love: all else is a curse. Accursed! Accursed be it to the aeons! Hell.

32/24 - Behold ! these be grave mysteries; for there are also of my friends who be hermits. Now think not to find them in the forest or on the mountain; but in the beds of purple, caressed by magnificent beasts of women with large limbs, and fire and light in their eyes, and masses of flaming hair about them; there shall ye find them. Ye shall see them at rule, at victorious armies, at all the joy; and there shall be in them a joy a million times greater than this. Beware lest any force another, King against King! Love one another with burning hearts; on the low men trample in the fierce lust of your pride, in the day of your wrath.

34/51 - Purple beyond purple: it is the light higher than eyesight. (note: this page was dog-eared, unknown if that's important or they were just saving their place)

*NOTE: Page 39-40 was found folded in half when we found the drop*
39/4 - Choose ye an island!
5 - Fortify it!
6 - Dung it about with enginery of war!
7 - I will give you a war-engine.
8 - With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you.
9 - Lurk! Withdraw! Upon them ! this is the Law of the Battle of Conquest: thus shall my worship be about my secret house.

40/12 - Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child.
40/13 - But not now.

41/24... - The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what.

47/47 - This bood shall be translated into all tongues: but always with the original in the writing of the Beast; for in the chance shape of these are mysteries that no Beast shall devine. Let him not seek to try: but one cometh after him, whence I say not, who shall discover the Key of it all. Then this line drawn is a key: then this circle squared is its failure is a key also. And Abrahadabra. It shall be his child & that strangely. Let him not seek after this, for thereby alone can he fall from it.

48/55! - Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!

50 - THE COMMENT.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The study of this Book is forbidden. It is wise to destroy this copy after the first reading.
Whosoever disregards this does so at his own risk and peril. Theses are most dire.
Those who discuss the contents of this Book are to be shunned by all, as centres of pestilence.
All questions of the Law are to be decided only by appeal to my writings, each for himself.
There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.

The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The drop was behind the sign, hidden far back behind a wooden panel. I missed it the first 50 times I looked that area over. I even had to contend with the restaurant manager, who watched me for a good 10 min before getting out of his truck to question me. After missing the package the first time, I looked over every inch of the outside of the restaurant, including going into a back door and up 2 flights of stairs that lead me into the restaurant after it had closed Smile I also became very familiar with the loading dock. I also walked about 3 laps around the Best Western hotel next door, one lap around the truck stop behind that, and drove over to the 76 station to check that out. Came back to the restaurant, ran into Archetype, we reviewed the video a couple times, and went back to the sign. TA-DA there it was. Bottom line: don't let the chat guide you, they think up some weird stuff.

Archetype has the video, I'm sure will be posted soon.

Special shout-out to horcruxes, couldn't have done it without ya Very Happy
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only one file on the SD card, it is a video. It is the first half of the "I followed the Helper" video Daniel made. The video cuts off just after Daniel is watching Lucy drive away from her apartment and is walking up her steps.

There are no hidden files on the card. None that I can see anyway.

I'm going to bed, don't expect to see me until afternoon. Very sleepy.

I expect this to all be solved by that time Laughing

EDIT: I posted some emails from OpAphid in the archive. She comments on the SD card and the file within. The file name for the video is "Good Purity Status".

Last edited by ladron121 on Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: