Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do You Think This Was A Big production??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you believe is the truth?
They faked it from the beginning as the coming out letter states.
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
The coming out is fake. They want us to think they are artists, but we know they just stumbled into this popularity.
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
They started innocently wanting to put videos up. Once they became popular they started thinking through storylines a little. Now they want us to think they are producers.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Who gives a fark, its entertaining and thats all that matters.
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
They faked it, lied, and Im not watching anymore.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

dumpdorrell.com
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Do You Think This Was A Big production?? Reply with quote

Cmon now .. I think what is fake is this coming out party you are throwing. I think you had a few videos that you thought would be fun to put on. Once they reached the popularity they did, that you never imagined happening, you starting thinking through it a little. Thats fine. I think its disingenuous to turn that now into some whole "we are filmmakers" pre-planned production thing. I dont buy it. Still, keep making interesting videos .. you just have a bigger challenge now with this faux coming out party. I actually think you might be up to the challenge.
Scrawnyfish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lesbrent
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing that bothers me is a TMZ article that was posted today

http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/09/lonelygirl15-aint-so-lonely-anymore/

in which I quote "But the story that's been told so far isn't the real deal -- and TMZ knows it. Normally we tell you everything -- but because of source confidentiality we can't this time. It's a much more intriguing and hilarious tale than anyone knows. When we can, we'll spill it."

WTF?
whatisgoingon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vote,

I do wish they would give in a use the religion part a bit more in the story. If not, what's the point of putting the picture up?

I agree that the picture had been switched. I just can't see what the first one was. Even though I've seen a picture of what some people think it was. I just can't make it out.
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to remain, more or less neutral on this subject. It's already been shown that someone could fake a db account why not run a fake creators account and post (even if it has been given its own board)? I'm just being the devils advocate as the community has been jerk around both ways alot. I woouldn't be surprised if their just trying to shove another fire cracker up our collective asses.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: