Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Does Bree Know Cassie?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exquizid
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: How Does Bree Know Cassie? Reply with quote

My apologies if any of this has been adressed before...I've been lurking for a while and didn't see this commented on...
Since Bree has been homeschooled and has no friends to speak of except Daniel, how does she know Cassie? How would she know it was Cassie walking around the track with Daniel at school, if she didn't know her enough to recognize her from a distance?
She seems sad for her...how people used to make fun of her...they have something in common. But obviously not enough to have become friends. HAd they been, Daniel would have definately known about it...he's over reading magazines ever day...
So, since I am not looking necessarily for the answers, it's more of a spotlight on these topics. The unanswered questions have a stroty all their own.
love_leslie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree says that SHE used to walk around the track with Cassie. Daniel claimed not to know who Cassie is.

I'm not sure how Bree would know Cassie, because we're told that she's been homeschooled since before they moved to the US.
OtoBnAGGIE
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bree did go to public school for a BRIEF period of time. watch Poor Pluto

Daniel also says in "I want to take bree to a party" that this is how he met bree. while she was in public school.

in the swimming video Bree says "she was in YOUR class" but bree says that SHE (bree) is the one who used to walk around the track with her. not daniel.
exquizid
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks...yeah, it's kind of strange...they both have a connection. Bree is the one who I guess would've had something in common with this girl, both had hard times at school...and the guy who had a class with her, doesn't know a thing.
Something sinister is going no here...hmm...
I also think there might be a possibility that Bree saw the bag at the bottom of the water...which led her to 'innocently' ask Daniel some questions...which turned into his avoiding it...which m,ade her uncomforatble and want to leave.
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but why would the bag remind Bree of Cassie? I mean there is the possibility that she opened the bag and saw something of cassies but Daniel would have seen her do that.
mely's_bonds_of_affection
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the bag has definite significance. Maybe be Bree saw or did something thats why Cassie is mad or cannot rest in peace.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that when Bree said Cassie was in Daniel's class she meant in his grade. She could have seen Bree between classes and they could have evn had some classes, like gym for example together. In my school you can take classes with kids in any grades, no prob... I graduated last year, teehee.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Cassie's a ghost. She was trying to help Bree, because she was once in Bree's position and The Order killed her. Cassie could've died years and years ago for all we know, but showed up when Bree moved into town to help her out. That's why Daniel didn't know her, if she was alive she could be much older than him, but she died when she was probably 16 or something. So that's why Bree thought she was in Daniel's class (or grade), because she looked his age. And Bree was the only one who could see her. Maybe her spirit is bound to the school, maybe she was killed there, so when Bree went back to home school, she couldn't contact her anymore.
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could Daniel be lying and know more about Cassie than he was willing to tell Bree?

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: