Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

so what is the deal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mallorygold
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: so what is the deal Reply with quote

I don't really care if lonelygirl15 is real or not, i can't stop watching the clips....when are more coming out. did you see the story is making national news now
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: so what is the deal Reply with quote

mallorygold wrote:
I don't really care if lonelygirl15 is real or not, i can't stop watching the clips....when are more coming out. did you see the story is making national news now

Yeah its a little thing that been goin on here on earth for some time now.
mallorygold
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: no need for the sarcasum Reply with quote

for those of us that don't live on the internet, it's not like lonelygirl15 is the most important thing going on in the world right now. so why the need to make a comment like that. most of the world actually cares about issues that could really effect their lives. Um, like the war. chew on that next time you feel the need to poke fun at a newbie.
aria
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the love of god, can we leave the 'real world' out of the breeniverse.

One of the reasons I'm enjoying the entirety of Lonelygirl15 storyline and everything connected is plain and simple ESCAPISM.

I look at her and I see the girl I wish I was distracted enough to be. In my life, I get so caught up in the bullshit that "the war" is causing - left and right - that to be able to sit down for a few minutes and laugh as she 'yawn tactics' Thor or theorize and ponder what was in that bag cassieiswatching dumped in the Swimming Hole - it's a moment I don't have to think about what's going on. It's a moment I can relax with fiction, in a world that doesn't remind you every ten minutes that every two, people are starving to death.

Drives a girl mad.

But Bree, through the magic of fiction, has mastered the art of taking my mind away from it's troubles-of-the-day. That's very important.

Furthermore, you come to a forum and you post something "so three days ago," expect to be shoved around a little. This is a congregation of serious fans, silly! XD We're over all that by now.

So don't take offense at PushedButton's comment <_< it's a playful jest at your newbieness. We've all been newbies, once. We all got shoved around XD roll with the punches and have fun, silly.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: no need for the sarcasum Reply with quote

mallorygold wrote:
for those of us that don't live on the internet, it's not like lonelygirl15 is the most important thing going on in the world right now. so why the need to make a comment like that. most of the world actually cares about issues that could really effect their lives. Um, like the war. chew on that next time you feel the need to poke fun at a newbie.

Wow, no need to get all uppity, there. Just because some of us are very interested in this puzzle doesn't make us internet geeks with no lives, thank you very much! I mean YOU found your way here, too, didn't you?
mallorygold
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: yes i did Reply with quote

find my way to this site, but it was only because i saw the lonelygirl15 special on the news. I wanted to check it out and see who this girl is. you made me feel like i was dead to the world and oh my god, how could i have not heard of her sooner type of thing. get it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: