Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jonastko"??
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: "Jonastko"?? Reply with quote

Has anybody mentioned "jonastko's" videos that are on the main page?
They are strangely similar (in some ways) to the LG15 vids.
I don't know if its related (or how it would be?), but I wouldn't mind seeing more from him anway....he's kinda hot... Laughing
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doubt it. as sad as it is, that guy has better editing skills than lg15(well, i mean he overdoes it to be cannon).
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetie55 wrote:
(well, i mean he overdoes it to be cannon).

Maybe, but Bree's first few vids (if I remember correctly) had alot of editing and such (more than now). It does (to me) have that familiar LG15 feel. I'm not saying its canon, I have no idea. But I wouldn't mind a bit if he was a new addition..... Laughing

If anyone else is interested, here is the link to his vid: http://one.revver.com/find/user/jonastko#_show_video_100237
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's cute.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way2Curious wrote:
Maybe, but Bree's first few vids (if I remember correctly) had alot of editing and such (more than now). It does (to me) have that familiar LG15 feel. I'm not saying its canon, I have no idea. But I wouldn't mind a bit if he was a new addition..... Laughing

I agree completely! I was actually planning on posting this thought myself, but I thought people would think I was crazy. (I've also suspected NBR of being connected, since I watched her first video. So, I may actually be crazy.) His video has the definite feel of LG15 to me, as well. I notice he also credited the band and song, and it's a local band in San Francisco. Another commonality with LG15 videos. Very Happy
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowsers he's a cutie!!
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
Way2Curious wrote:

I agree completely! I was actually planning on posting this thought myself, but I thought people would think I was crazy. (I've also suspected NBR of being connected, since I watched her first video. So, I may actually be crazy.) His video has the definite feel of LG15 to me, as well. I notice he also credited the band and song, and it's a local band in San Francisco. Another commonality with LG15 videos. Very Happy

It also seemed sort of like a "character intoduction" to me (who he is, what he does, why he has no job...lol). I noticed the song credits too.
If he isn't related to LG15 at all, then he did a really good job immitating it.
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*wipes drool from chin* I have no clue what he just said in that video. I need to hear this kinda stuff from very average looking people, which this young man is NOT. My own hormones really piss me off sometimes. Evil or Very Mad

~tigerlilylynn
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like him. He made me feel old. Evil or Very Mad

I loved watching Max Headroom!!

And the "before your time" crack made me realize I am old Crying or Very sad
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had watched his video last night.

All I felt about it was that it was incredibly boring.

It was just talking, no real substance. Something by the creators always has substance, not just random senseless and boring talking.

(P.S.- I bet a great deal as to why you guys are drooling over him is because of his wife-beater revealing bicep muscles. I bet without that he'd be relegated to a much more "average" looking position.)
justapix
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this video to be fairly boring, I didn't feel any real connection to this character, and I can't even remember anything he talked about. He reminded me listening to a jock in High School talk, all full of himself with nothing of substance to say...
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:

It was just talking, no real substance. Something by the creators always has substance, not just random senseless and boring talking.

(P.S.- I bet a great deal as to why you guys are drooling over him is because of his wife-beater revealing bicep muscles. I bet without that he'd be relegated to a much more "average" looking position.)

I'll bet you're absolutely correct! Wink

~tigerlilylynn
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrsCop wrote:
HyeMew wrote:

I'll bet you're absolutely correct! Wink

He'd still be good-looking without the biceps, athough they don't hurt Laughing
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just putting some things together in my head and in the "Wired" article and the Nightline interview the creators do mention new character additions, I think they also mentioned that new writers and directors were paired with the new characters (Wired article).
Thoughts that he's either attractive or boring aside, I wonder if Jonastko really is a new character or if I'm just crazy? Laughing
HyeMew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just because the article saying there will be new characters is released around the same time that this guy surfaces doesn't mean anything. The interviews in that article were done back in late September, there was no plan to put what they said into action at the same moment the article was released.
Seriously, if The Creators are acutally getting paying someone to write what he just said in that vlog and furthermore if he's getting paid as well to sit there and say it so boringly, come on! His isn't really even a spin-off, it has no visible connections to the LG world and is of an overall extremely diminished quality of the regular type of LG thing. He is NOT involved, and if he is somehow canon then his writers should be fired.

OK, I've said enough. He's gotten way more play on this bored than it deserves already!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: