Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jonastko"??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holden
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the kid a break. He's just establishing himself. It would look odd if he tried to add to the story somehow right away.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holden wrote:
Give the kid a break. He's just establishing himself. It would look odd if he tried to add to the story somehow right away.

The purpose of vblogs are to just talk to people, they aren't supposed to have stories. If he creates a storyline in his world then that implies he's creating a series, and that should not be considered a vlog.
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
Well just because the article saying there will be new characters is released around the same time that this guy surfaces doesn't mean anything. The interviews in that article were done back in late September, there was no plan to put what they said into action at the same moment the article was released.
Seriously, if The Creators are acutally getting paying someone to write what he just said in that vlog and furthermore if he's getting paid as well to sit there and say it so boringly, come on! His isn't really even a spin-off, it has no visible connections to the LG world and is of an overall extremely diminished quality of the regular type of LG thing. He is NOT involved, and if he is somehow canon then his writers should be fired.

OK, I've said enough. He's gotten way more play on this bored than it deserves already!

Okay, seriously I just said that "I wonder if" he is canon. There is no need to freak out Wink Also I don't think that he's gotten "more play" on the board than he deserves, this is the fan video/spinoff section and his vids are listed as replies on the main page.
Also it now appears that Opaphid is canon (I would never have thought that) so perhaps my judgement is off.... Laughing So you very well could be right about Jonastko not being canon. Smile

Last edited by Way2Curious on Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised no one is threatening to walk yet if Jonastko is canon!

Laughing
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if hes cannon...I walk. Evil or Very Mad
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyfan13 wrote:
if hes cannon...I walk. Evil or Very Mad

I second that! Evil or Very Mad Wink
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to say that I think Jonas is dreamy, personally. Laughing
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:

Dreamy? He's a looser living with mom and dad, doing nothing all day long, no job, no school.... and you say he's dreamy? Omg...where is the world going? Rolling Eyes
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just saying, there are worse looking guys to go gay for. And he could keep me in the lifestyle I am accustomed to.

I have expensive tastes. Laughing
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
I'm just saying, there are worse looking guys to go gay for. And he could keep me in the lifestyle I am accustomed to.

Oh then...I understand your point. (I think...I'll think about it....I dunno...yeah well....)
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
covedweller wrote:

Oh then...I understand your point. (I think...I'll think about it....I dunno...yeah well....)

You know you're just asking yourself "top" or "bottom."

He's an attractive man. With piercing eyes.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
covedweller wrote:

Dreamy? He's a looser living with mom and dad, doing nothing all day long, no job, no school.... and you say he's dreamy? Omg...where is the world going? Rolling Eyes

Yes, not a lovely chateau in France...erm...ahem...
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
covedweller wrote:

Yes, not a lovely chateau in France...erm...ahem...

*cough* not exactly what I meant, but yeah...that works too! Very Happy
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: now that's one "canon" that could use a firin' Reply with quote

I have to say, in all honesty, that I watched Jonas, but I, like many others, was mesmerized by his attractiveness. I am not really sure what he said. He could have given the rest of the lg15 story away, told us the exact address of Bree and Daniel's hotel or shared that he is the son of some wealthy deacon. However, I think I wouldn't have noticed.

And I must give much respect to covedweller for being so secure in his masculinity that he can see the world through the eyes of an entranced woman (or in this case me being said woman). I know it's pretty pathetic, but I wouldn't mind Jonas being canon, simply for the eye-candy aspects. He wouldn't have to say much of anything meaningful, really. I wouldn't mind. (Sorry to objectify a man like a piece of meat. Or at least, sorry for doing so in public.) Rolling Eyes

eep.

I'll be gone now...
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: now that's one "canon" that could use a firin' Reply with quote

gogo wrote:
I have to say, in all honesty, that I watched Jonas, but I, like many others, was mesmerized by his attractiveness. I am not really sure what he said. He could have given the rest of the lg15 story away, told us the exact address of Bree and Daniel's hotel or shared that he is the son of some wealthy deacon. However, I think I wouldn't have noticed.

And I must give much respect to covedweller for being so secure in his masculinity that he can see the world through the eyes of an entranced woman (or in this case me being said woman). I know it's pretty pathetic, but I wouldn't mind Jonas being canon, simply for the eye-candy aspects. He wouldn't have to say much of anything meaningful, really. I wouldn't mind. (Sorry to objectify a man like a piece of meat. Or at least, sorry for doing so in public.) Rolling Eyes

eep.

I'll be gone now...

No! Not you gogo! The sky is falling down on me at this very moment..... Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: