Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Simpson's quote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: The Simpson's quote Reply with quote

It's been twice that it has been archived that OpAphid as said the following impsons quote:

"I have a ball. Perhapse you would like to bounce it?"

(i thin i have it right there)

anyways...i think there is some significance to this.

This quote is from Season Six, Episode 1f17 > Lisa's Rival:

Quote:
When a new student, Alison, joins Lisa's class, she finds herself competing with the new girl to become the biggest achiever in the class. Meanwhile, Homer discovers an overturned truck filled with sugar. He takes off with the sugar and sells it door-to-door. Lisa visits Allison's house, where she finds she is even more average when compared to her. Bart offers to sabotage Allison's entry in the school diorama contest, replacing a scene of "The Telltale Heart" with a box containing a cows heart. The school shuns upon Allison's heart, but feeling guilty, Lisa "finds" her real diorama and saves her from embarassment. The judges felt that not Lisa's nor Allison's project deserved to win, as Skinner picked Ralph for his Action Figures display. Lisa and Allison settle their differences and become friends.

anyways I've posts a message in the IC board to Op. And I think people are messaging her on youtube right now. But I would like some opinions.

The quote is a part of a conversation concerning anagrams. Do you think it has something to do with the nagrams? could it be an anagram?

what are peoples opinions.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, i've emailed her about it on YT.

Quote:
Alright Op, i've noticed once again the simpsons reference you made in the email to Katz31. What is up with the simpsons references? Is the "i have a ball. Perhaps you'd like to bounce it?" an anagram of some sort? Is Alec Guiness, Genuinly Classy? or is Jeremy Irons, Jeremy's Iron? throw me a bone.
Love Glory285

here's her likely response, according to kelly
Quote:
she'll reply with something stupid like..fetch doggy fetch

Don't dissapoint me Oppy!
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it might have significance since she has repeated it at least twice. I don't remember who the other person was , but has anyone else received this message?
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katz31 wrote:
I think it might have significance since she has repeated it at least twice. I don't remember who the other person was , but has anyone else received this message?

It was chessboardwoman, she got it in that list of emails trying to solve the clue to brothers anagram, its in the chessboardwoman penpals mini puzzle or whatever.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its just an awsome insult. Older person casually insulting a "smart" younger person. Just oppy being oppy.
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
Its just an awsome insult. Older person casually insulting a "smart" younger person. Just oppy being oppy.

I would love it if she responded with another simpsons quote and confirmed to me her love of the simpsons. i want to shoot the shite with her and have a go at her trivia knowledge... i bet shes one of those closet simpsons lovers. Very Happy
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:

That's funny cause I highly doubt Op is older than me!
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a show of Op still being willing to give us tough love when we need and cut us down to size in a clever way.

Personally I am afraid to even think about all the great emails people haven't posted here. I would think she receives and writes a lot of them each day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: