Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0082 "Date With P.Monkey" [11/23/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heybitch wrote:
lordgreystoke422 wrote:

Bree is 17...can't 17 year olds see R movies alone...whats the wording on the R rating....time to look it up.

When was her 17th birthday?

October 26th.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
I don't know. For some reason, I feel that we are shown all of the glass scenes for a reason--like we're supposed to see a reflection in them. This is probably way off base but it wouldn't be unlike them.

Perhaps we were shown all those views as a demonstration that it's NOT Bree who's being followed. Maybe it's really Daniel that being tracked. After all, the Watcher was in the grocery store with Daniel while Bree was back at the motel. Why?

Flautapantera wrote:
And I can see semblance of trainer's idea a few videos ago: Bree does seem to be taking her stuffed animals a little too seriously. Sure, I am 100% for Owen, Thor, and Monkey. It just seems that she is "listening" to them too often, whether that be imaginary or mentally. (This is all devil's advocate material: I'm not saying there is truth to this notion at all.)

I'm beginning to believe that Bree really does hear voices from her animal friends. Not because she's Doctor Doolittle but because the Order has some type of communication devices planted in them (and maybe implanted in her).
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:

I think I read Nov. 10, 2006 for Fur, so its gone past. But please, someone else check and verify.

Here's some info on Fur.

Release dates for
Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus (2006)

USA 1 September 2006 (Telluride Film Festival)
USA 10 November 2006 (limited)

good link to read about the movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0422295/

Also from http://www.filmratings.com

Rated R Restricted-Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age varies in some locations). Since Bree is 17 she could go see it alone

Last edited by minsky on Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
enigma117
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - am a long time lurker, just joined up, and was just wondering, at 0:29, there are some postings on a window or door. Can anyone read what they say?
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enigma117 wrote:
Hi - am a long time lurker, just joined up, and was just wondering, at 0:29, there are some postings on a window or door. Can anyone read what they say?

Hey, welcome! One of the signs says (backwards) "NOW HIRING"...and that's all I can see for now. It just looks to be a bunch of advertisements but I'll see if I can get anything of importance.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
enigma117
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!

Also - on the FUR posting, there is something stuck on the lower right - near the pic of the girl - it look like it is on the outside of the frame of the pic - am I imagining that?
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing cool about the Fur poster is the bottom ilustration shows a young couple cuddling and a man in a black suit watching them from behind.
bender
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enigma117 wrote:
Thanks!!

Also - on the FUR posting, there is something stuck on the lower right - near the pic of the girl - it look like it is on the outside of the frame of the pic - am I imagining that?

It looks like an arrow pointing to the woman who I assume is Diane Arbus, the photographer-- who the movie is about.
enigma117
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it might be the lock that they put on glass cases, so that no one can steal the poster, but it is the only display that has that - whatever it is.
enigma117
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe it was to simply state where she is. The film is currently playing in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, per the web site for the film.
jc_gypsy7
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a relative lurker in all the forums but have been watching a long time Smile

Some concerns -

Daniel's said, in a few videos, that Bree's been crying and depressed, etc.. yet when she's on camera, she's, well, sweetness and light but kind of out there.. but NEVER showing any hysteria, depression, or extreme emotional feelings.

I agree with you all, P. Monkey,Owen & Thor have come up A LOT considering what's going on...

I'm worried that she's retreating into some kind of safe, childish reality and trying to block out all the real stuff that's happening - maybe developing some type of stress disorder syndrome type thing.. and that will put her in further jeopardy if she's not thinking clearly.
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Any significance? Reply with quote

I noticed this during the scene that focuses up through the atrium glass ceiling. Interesting. It looks like the watcher symbol. Significant?

breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i took the screen cap that someone else posted earlier and lighted it a bit, the number is showing up much more clearly, i can't make out the first three numbers but the other numbers look like "703-2847" to me, i did a google search for this and so far haven't had any luck http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22703-2847%22 anyone else have another guess?

also i'd like to say that trainer is coming up with some very brilliant and interesting theories, i don't know if they're on the right track, but i really hope that they are, it would be nice for there to be a big twist
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought i'd post some more for you guys, the video's on the website are clearer then the video's on youtube, so i've completely changed my mind about the number, it's driving me nuts though, so i'm quiting for today, i'll just wait and see if any of you come up with anything
jc_gypsy7
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could it be...

the Fur ad shows the young couple, with an older man, in the sidelines, dressed in a black suit....

is it just me or doesn't that ring a few bells?

maybe this is some type of reinforcement vlog.. to remind us of the basic situation?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 7 of 15

Jump to: