Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jonastko"??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
Mirage wrote:
CoeMia wrote:
So, in your opinion, is the tko part of Jonastko because of 1.) the old software company, 2.) he is supposedly attractive or 3.) because he likes to box?

LOL

So, I'm an idiot, 'cuz when Jonas first came out I thought his name was Jonastko. Like, "The Amazing Jonastko!" Rolling Eyes I have a hard time with the obvious. Laughing

Me too! Anxious
I still hear it that way in my head when I read it

BWAH! Laughing Awesome, at least I'm not the only one.
CoeMia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

So, I'm an idiot, 'cuz when Jonas first came out I thought his name was Jonastko. Like, "The Amazing Jonastko!" Rolling Eyes I have a hard time with the obvious. Laughing

Laughing That's cute! LOL

Hmm...ya never know. Maybe Jonas is the complete package: supposedly attractive, a great boxer, and a magician! Maybe his next vid will have him pulling Bree and Daniel out of his hat?
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, with the way people around here have been spazzing out about him, I don't think him spouting any other "skills" would be in the best interest. Laughing

"Oh, a rich hot guy who lives alone AND is a magician. Creators, can you get any more cliche?" Rolling Eyes
CoeMia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Dude, with the way people around here have been spazzing out about him, I don't think him spouting any other "skills" would be in the best interest. Laughing

"Oh, a rich hot guy who lives alone AND is a magician. Creators, can you get any more cliche?" Rolling Eyes

ROFL...I like the way you think.

I've seen the <<Wow!>> and <<Woo hoo!>> posts over him. I don't think he's attractive, though. Easy on the eyes? Yes! Gorgeous? Not a chance. (That's why I always refer to him as "supposedly attractive.") I'm not bashing the guy or his adoring fans. Everyone has different tastes.

I'm not unimpressed with the actor...it's the character thus far I can't stand! LOL The whole rich-bored-apparently spoiled-loafer just doesn't do it for me.

I'm just an oddball...all alone. Oh well. LOL
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoeMia wrote:
Mirage wrote:

I've seen the <<Wow!>> and <<Woo hoo!>> posts over him. I don't think he's attractive, though. Easy on the eyes? Yes! Gorgeous? Not a chance. (That's why I always refer to him as "supposedly attractive.") I'm not bashing the guy or his adoring fans. Everyone has different tastes.

I'm not unimpressed with the actor...it's the character thus far I can't stand! LOL The whole rich-bored-apparently spoiled-loafer just doesn't do it for me.

Hee! I find him hot...and I kinda find the bored!rich!alone act to be cheesy and contrived...but only if the act is "real" (I mean that according to the character, obviously). My opinion in that matter can always change considering on how the Creators use him and his big ol' empty house. I personally think he's a plant from the Order, that his story is just too cliche...and he's good looking. And he's rich. And he's lonely. Bree, wont you help him and help yourself? Very Happy Wink I just think it's really too soon to make any decisions on whether I like how he relates to the plot. Just because the videos are boring right now to some people dont mean they always will be. I mean, how many videos does he have out, 3? Dang, give the dude some time to get exciting (here's where the magic tricks come in! Very Happy).

BUT I soooo don't like the assumptions that the only reason people are watching and/or liking Jonas' videos is because he's hot. Helloooo, give me (and the rest of Jonas likers) a little credit, y'know? Very Happy (Not that you've said that at all! Very Happy)
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet that bree and daniel will go there and then bree will get all dreamy eyed over jonas and daniel will go all hulk on them.
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoeMia wrote:
Mirage wrote:

You're not alone. I hate the character. And I don't find him cute, let alone gorgeous.
terminallycute
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these people who are complaining about Jonas....sounds like a bunch of sour grapes to me.

He's cute. He's got the whole sensitive guy thing working for him. And he has nice eyes.

I'm interested in seeing where it goes, as I'm sure quite a few others are as well.

I really don't see what the huge drama is...

~TC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm REALLY hoping they take the time to develop the character then... at least a little to avoid Gemma's "boringness" as some put it...

Terminally cute.... I LOVE your avatar..
terminallycute
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weetzie~ Thanks! *g* It's always good to have a kitten with you when yer heading into dangerous territory.

I know alot of people were complaining about Gemma the same way at first. I dunno...wouldn't it be boring if there were no new characters involved at some point? I think so. *grinshrug*

~TC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
I bet that bree and daniel will go there and then bree will get all dreamy eyed over jonas and daniel will go all hulk on them.

What would REALLY be a twist is if Daniel got all dreamy eyed over Jonas. Laughing
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:

What would REALLY be a twist is if Daniel got all dreamy eyed over Jonas. Laughing

Dont say funny things like that when I'm eating a cracker! You almost made me spit it out!
missviolet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cracker crumbs are disturbingly hard to remove from keyboards when spit in a spasm of laughter.

Don't ask me how I know this.

And while it might be all cliched, I kind of hope that Jonas IS canon, only because I'm not quite sure how B & D are going to get out of this one.

Besides, he's kind of dreamy. Ahem.
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aparantly SOMEONE thinks he's "greasy"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yla97Iikl4g

Hurumph I say...

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

I know we stopped talking about Crowley a while ago... but....
Rich guy who lives alone and is a magician? Very Happy Similarities make me giggle.

Edited for typos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: