Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0088 "Daniel Is Right" [12/1/06]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
calphilips
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: 0088 "Daniel Is Right" [12/1/06] Reply with quote

0088 "Daniel Is Right"
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't anything to discuss about this vid...hopefully though Bree will end up going back to her house with Daniel instead of going to Jonas's house.
Somnia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Gemma seem 'off' in anyone else's opinion? Nervous. She kept pacing. And maybe her make-up was toned down, or her hair is greasy, or her clothes unusally unkempt - am I just imagining these things?

In any case, I KNOW this video will piss off the anti-Gemmers around here - pretty pointless video. Other than she's not scared of a personal Watcher anymore, we got nothing from this, though she did say what needed to be said (Listen to Daniel and don't go off to a complete stranger's, albeit hottie's, house).

EDIT: Compare her appearance with 'Horrid Flatmates' ( 68 ) - comparable, as she's wearing the same shirt. Her clothes hang differently, and you can see bra-straps, unusual for Gemma's usually-kempt appearance. And I'm convinced she's wearing less eye-make-up than usual, in addition to her hair, which after a second review, I think is definitely un-'done', as in not much time was spent on it, if not greasy. (<-- Run-on sentence. Forgive, it's almost 2 AM here on the Pacific Coast.)

Last edited by Somnia on Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
easter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this whole jonas plot is annoying me, it's all just a bit too 'deus ex machina' for my tastes. i mean, how convenient, a pretty rich boy living alone. i know this has been said tonnes of times, but i just have to vent that this is a lame plot development. but in a way, i suppose the creators meant for a sort of 'choose your own adventure' feel for the fans, it's now become 'turn to page 132 if you want to go back home or page 666 if you want to stay with shady ole' jonas'.
Somnia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

easter wrote:
this whole jonas plot is annoying me, it's all just a bit too 'deus ex machina' for my tastes.

I have to say I agree - right now. We can only hope there's more to this plot development than first appears.

easter wrote:
i suppose the creators meant for a sort of 'choose your own adventure' feel for the fans, it's now become 'turn to page 132 if you want to go back home or page 666 if you want to stay with shady ole' jonas'.

But the issue is that they CAN'T go both way - it's distictly one or the other. Also, plots are VERY linear in those books - they need to be. Within this medium, the Creators have tons of potential to make this innovative, interesting, and constantly surprising. Only time will time if they will or not.
lizi_2007
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, personally I think it's probably a bad idea, still, to go back to her house. I mean, if they were so hell bent on catching them that they had someone follow them around and ransack their motel... what makes them think there aren't still people waiting around back home? Sometimes I kinda wonder what Gemma's intentions really are. She just seems like she's really pushing for them to go home. Maybe a trap?

Meh... Not that Jonas is all that much better... At least he's cute. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question that I have had is why Bree and Daniel are running in the first place? These watchers that have been following them appear only to be watching them, the watchers could of easily captured B&D at any time, but they haven't. So anywhere B&D go, they watchers will be watching, so Bree might as well go back to her house. The watchers might not even be part of the Order like some have said, they might just be like guardians and are just watching out for B&D or something, who knows though, I guess we will find out soon enough...I hope.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pennywise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 me some pennywise.

sorry that was wayyyy offffff topiccccccc.

i just can't wait to see what happens, rawr. the suspense truly is dreadful. i want to know which one (jonas or gemma) are up to no good.

or maybe.. it's daniel that's up to no good!

the possibilities are endless.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Holden
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo Bree doesn't see OpAphid vids posted in the vid comments and the Watchers don't watch the vids that Bree, Daniel, Jonas and Gemma upload to this site, is that how it works?
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm pretty sure the order watches bree/gemma/jonas/daniel's vids.. but they don't watch the orders vids.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, Gemma speaks for the forum.
Not very interesting. no clues to look for.
no theories to make.

she's looks pretty honest, though
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Im pretty sure this story is rapidly going nowhere.
Im bored.
Im getting so bored.
There are no longer clues to be followed in the vids (of the occult or otherwise). I, and I am sure many others, joined this forum to share their late night finds about Alestier Crowley and Egyptian Symbols and whatnot.
Now. We are left deciphering (which is really just guessing) whose a baddy and whose not.
Its like, right now I am thinking just tell me what is what and end it!

This video, it seems tells me absolutely nothing.
I have kinda lost that like for Bree.. or Daniel (Gemma was always just kinda bleh), and now its like.. Go to Jonas' that'd be different. We have seen your home, its not like the main character is going to die.. so lets just see. Kinda move Bree around and see what fits till we get it right. Because ive lost interest in the story as a "personal feelings wishy washy vlog"
Its just all like Gemma, Bleh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Gemma says to go home, I vote we all go to Jonas' house. Shocked
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Obvious Reply with quote

The Order knows where the following people are:

1. Bree's parents (don't go home!)
2. Daniel
3. Gemma

The Order has not found:

4. JONAS!! (Go to Jonas, but be sneaky about it.) Post some fake videos of you going to Daniel's house and camping out and then really go to Jonas. Use this forum to throw them off, yeah!!!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She should at least go home, even if not to stay to see if there's anything going on. You can't run forever when you have no way for your parents to contact you. Plus...she could keep Daniel with her there and at least be watched in the comfort of her own home. Jonas...bad idea. He's sketchy and a bit too pushy on the "trust me" issue. I dunno. I think she should go home. What could it hurt, they know where she is at all times, anyway.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: