Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0089 "Homeless" 12/1/06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
terminallycute
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they have GPS locators that are small enough to fit in a child's shoe (a precaution against kid-snatching), then I'm sure they could manage to slip one into one of the animals, and be able to track them thusly w/o detection.

~TC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Holden
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Daniel made a mistake here. I don't understand his logic.

He says they can't trust Jonas because they don't know him but he gets a message "from someone called Tachyon" who he also doesn't know and proceeds to take her advice just because it makes sense. He also would have to consider that it benefits the Order to separate them from their car.

Well it also would seem to make sense to go to Jonas where the same risks apply.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holden wrote:
I think Daniel made a mistake here. I don't understand his logic.

He says they can't trust Jonas because they don't know him but he gets a message "from someone called Tachyon" who he also doesn't know and proceeds to take her advice just because it makes sense. He also would have to consider that it benefits the Order to separate them from their car.

Well it also would seem to make sense to go to Jonas where the same risks apply.

I don't think it's quite the same level of risk. If Jonas is part of the Order, then they're immediately screwed if they go to his place. In ditching the car, they're at a disadvantage in the sense that they've lost fast transportation, but they're still not prisoners.

Besides, I'm sure that Daniel has considered before this point that there's got to be a reason the Order's managed to track them so easily all this time -- one of the Watchers apparently even followed him to the grocery store in the "Breakfast in Bed" vid. His car seems like the most obvious explanation (though there might also be something in Bree herself from the injections).
Pi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:

And did anyone notice Bree pushed the camera away? The moment she's not a happy, bubbly character, its bye bye camera and millions of viewers? Definitely what people have been saying, she really does act happy and doesn't show her real emotions.

Plus she was actually angry when she said stop it. Her emotions were showing through and her eyes kept flicking to the camera. You could almost feel her thinking about the reactions of people she wants to make think she's ok

Yup, she's fake, like extra 'fake' buttered popcorn. My question is does she lie to just the watchers of her videos or to herself as well?

Pi
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The house they keep showing in the video is not where Jonas lives. He said he lived out in the middle of nowhere. Plus, how would Bree know where Jonas lived to lead Daniel to that location?

I do think however, it was shown many times to give Jonas a landmark so he will know where to start looking for them. This may or may not be a smart idea, because others could also know now where to find them.

I don't think it was wise to ditch the car then show so many clues as to their whereabouts. They might have as well kept the car. They can't go too far on foot. Plus, they are so low on money, where are they going to sleep tonight assuming no one finds them today?
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terminallycute wrote:
If they have GPS locators that are small enough to fit in a child's shoe (a precaution against kid-snatching), then I'm sure they could manage to slip one into one of the animals, and be able to track them thusly w/o detection.

~TC

This is why I think the tracking device is in Bree:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR-mZ-24OSY

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a random comment at this point in the thread, but this video makes me long to see all these conflicts resolved and for Daniel and Bree to achieve this kind of carefree togetherness again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pE9uwYqbQs

Only more romantic, of course.
Diana
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Are they in Irvine? Reply with quote

In one of the other videos where Bree and Daniel are on the run in the car and they first show scenes while traveling in the car I recognized buildings that are in Irvine, specifically my brothers office building. I realize that it has been several weeks since they first took off but I think that they are still in Irvine. I think that the top left image might be UC Irvine. Is there anyone on this form that can confirm this? I live in Seattle so I can’t go check it out for myself but are there any UC Irvine students reading this form?

calphilips
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana:

The locations you are seeing in the "Homeless" video are not in Irvine anymore. Like the Thanksgiving and Mall videos, this recent video was shot in Encino. Specifically, the first view if filmed on Killion St, which runs parallel to the 101 fwy, between Encino Ave, and Louise Ave, driving East, and then making a U-turn on Killion St, just before Louise Ave.

The second view, of them leaving the car, is on Oxnard St, also between Encino Ave and Louise Ave, just North of the 101. They leave the car, and walk East on Oxnard St, toward Balboa Sports Center. The scenes in the Park are presumably in Balboa Sports Center close to the Soccer Fields.

I have yet to find the house they filmed. It is likely on a side street in the area. Perhaps Nikki can continue the search tomorrow?

The car is no longer there. Perhaps it was towed/ impounded, the Order retrieved it, or they doubled back and took the car again. Who knows..

It has gotten dark, so I will curtail my search for the night.

One more thing. The building you see in the first shot is across the 101 fwy from them (the North side) and is in a cul-de-sac on Encino Ave and Burbank Blvd.

I will try to edit the video I took and post it soon. My tag on YT is Arche28.

I hope this helps Tachyon find them, before the Order does.

I wish Bree and Daniel would let us help them, rather than attempting to rely on the newcomer Jonas. He may be trustworthy, but many have been trying to help for sometime, perhaps they should be consulted?

Bree, Daniel. Be safe. Archetype.
sidestep
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Cal! We've missed you!
sthrnbelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: car Reply with quote

that is definitely the exact same car. there is not bad editing and there are no coiencidences in these videos. is there already a thread about this? if there isn't i'm going back through the older vids and searching for it some more.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smelltheflowers wrote:
After looking through the previous posts, I also have to agree that there is a great possibility that they are near Jonas' house.

Jonas lives in Humboldt County, which is so far north it's practically in Oregon. They've hardly had time, since they left the motel and even *heard* of Jonas, to get to his place.
bumboo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: rock bottom Reply with quote

I think it's time for our Bree to go home. Hello, she's homeless. This is all
Daniel's fault. I hope he goes back to school and leave Bree alone.
Annabelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but this thread takes silly to a whole new level.. They are just abandoning the car? What?

First off, they don't know for a fact there even is a tracking device in the car... Wouldn't they bother to see if they can find it and.. gee, I don't know, remove it? And let's say that there *is* a tracking device, and that they can't possibly find it.. is abandoning the car really the only way?

Why not sell it? Wouldn't this be the perfect solution for two people so out of money? And what teenage boy would ever (EVER!) just give up his car? For.. nothing? Or say, why don't they abandon their car at a bus depot? At least that way they aren't just walking to nowhere.. I mean, how far can they possibly go on foot? Why just leave it in the middle of nowhere?

Ugh, I really think Daniel is right.. I mean he's already given up so much for Bree, and now his car? And Bree's just being a total bitch, Daniel is some sort of saint to put up with her, especially after all he's already done for her......

Bree, stop being so selfish.. Go back and home and deal with it.. and you don't even know what *it* is! How do you know there will even be people there? You are so scared of what might be back home, but you don't think about the horrors that could be at Jonas's? Someone you've never even met..

You know what? I'm going to have to disagree with you, Bree.. at least for today, you really are stupid.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
Smelltheflowers wrote:
After looking through the previous posts, I also have to agree that there is a great possibility that they are near Jonas' house.

Jonas lives in Humboldt County, which is so far north it's practically in Oregon. They've hardly had time, since they left the motel and even *heard* of Jonas, to get to his place.

Do we know that for certain? Jonas said when his parents were "lost at sea" the distress signal was picked up by a Humboldt County ranger station. Their boat could have been far up the coast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: