Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0089 "Homeless" 12/1/06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
calphilips
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will elaborate more on this later, but...

Members of the forum have used the modes of communication available to them to make contact with Bree and Daniel (i.e. videos, Userplane chat, Private Messages) encouraging them to trust Tachyon. Tachyon has likewise expressed an interest in helping them, through her YouTube site, and drop information.

To see what I mean, perhaps you can view the response videos to the LG15 videos on YouTube, as well as Revver (or lonelygirl15.com). Also, a reference to Tachyon was made in the Useplane chat as well.

This is not the first time they have heard about her. She has been building trust with them for longer than Jonas has, and so it makes sense that Daniel would have regard for her suggestion.

This does not mean that Tachyon is right about the car being tracked, it just explains why they would listen to her.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are NO tracking devices in the stuffed animals. C'mon people, as much as Bree plays with these, she would have noticed something, no matter how small it is.

Also, as for Owen-- never anywhere in the video do you see a cut or a tear- only a bandaid. I put bandaids on my kids for no reason all the time, only to make them feel better over something small.

Bree was just being "little girl Bree" by putting a bandaid on him because he was "ransacked".

A tracking device on the car makes much more sense, although I do agree that they could have at least sold the car to some used dealership to at least get some cash out of it.
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree that they should have sold the car. By just abandoning it they run the risk of the authorities finding it. They have already been warned to trust no one and that some people in the order have high ranking positions in the community.
I also think that if there is a tracking device, that it is more likely to have been implanted in the stuffed animals. The order already know that she loves her animals and keeps them close to her from her talking to the helper, and no i don't believe she would notice a tiny implant among all the stuffing...there would hardly be a mark on the toy.
So now they have no transport which makes them even more vulnerable to the order....I can't wait to see how this is going to work out...

Apologies for repeating things that have more than likely already been said..its just my take on thier situation.
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is rather odd that they did not sell the car. An oversight?
But yeah, I would doubt it if the stuffed animals were bugged. Bree is all over them. She would notice eventually. The car is a much better idea anyway. They could just leave the stuffed animals. Leaving the car behind is a greater impeding factor, so it made more sense to bug the car.
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

childofmetis wrote:
TheFatLady wrote:
Smelltheflowers wrote:
After looking through the previous posts, I also have to agree that there is a great possibility that they are near Jonas' house.

Jonas lives in Humboldt County, which is so far north it's practically in Oregon. They've hardly had time, since they left the motel and even *heard* of Jonas, to get to his place.

I'm so confused. Where did you find that information?

There is no proof that Jonas lives in Humboldt County. The Humboldt County Ranger Station picked up his parents distress signals from the waters when they got lost at sea ... but like I mentioned somwhere earlier, that does not mean that's where he's from. His parents are water people. His parents could have been on an overnight yacht trip heading north or something. His profile location says, simply, "California". At this point, its still plausible that Bree is leading Daniel to Jonas' house.

/////////
-
//
/
-
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:
childofmetis wrote:
TheFatLady wrote:
Smelltheflowers wrote:
After looking through the previous posts, I also have to agree that there is a great possibility that they are near Jonas' house.

Jonas lives in Humboldt County, which is so far north it's practically in Oregon. They've hardly had time, since they left the motel and even *heard* of Jonas, to get to his place.

There is no proof that Jonas lives in Humboldt County. The Humboldt County Ranger Station picked up his parents distress signals from the waters when they got lost at sea ... but like I mentioned somwhere earlier, that does not mean that's where he's from. His parents are water people. His parents could have been on an overnight yacht trip heading north or something. His profile location says, simply, "California". At this point, its still plausible that Bree is leading Daniel to Jonas' house.

How is Bree leading Daniel to Jonas? Has he sent her a secrete message with his address?

No where I have seen gives away his location, so the only way Bree would be leading Daniel, is by knowing where he is.

Also, if anything, Bree is following Daniel. I haven't seen any kind of independence in this girl yet. She does what she is told, not the other way around.
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Bree doesnt seem to be making any decesions. How could she be leading him there? Daniel is doing to leading. He would know the way home, she couldnt trick him into it or anything.
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

childofmetis wrote:
TheFatLady wrote:
Smelltheflowers wrote:

I dont think he does.
Somebody mentioned earlier..
That they must be mistaken because he said the distress signal from his parents were picked up in Humboldt County.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Totally embarrased-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
There are NO tracking devices in the stuffed animals. C'mon people, as much as Bree plays with these, she would have noticed something, no matter how small it is.

Also, as for Owen-- never anywhere in the video do you see a cut or a tear- only a bandaid. I put bandaids on my kids for no reason all the time, only to make them feel better over something small.

Bree was just being "little girl Bree" by putting a bandaid on him because he was "ransacked".

A tracking device on the car makes much more sense, although I do agree that they could have at least sold the car to some used dealership to at least get some cash out of it.

Omega Women is right stating that just because Bree put a bandaid on Owen doesnt mean that he had a hole in him where they implanted a chip.
However I do not agree that that is now soul prove of Owen NOT having a tracking device in him.
I mean seriously... those things are pretty tiny (THEREFORE No, Bree would not notice) I dont think there would neccessarily be a hole.. or if there was, yes, they COULD sew it up.
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope the Creators knock down the "chip implanted" idea in the next video. They should feel free to do so in a joking way. Please, Creaters, you're the only ones who can end this pointless debate.
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: implanted chips.... Reply with quote

I just saw on Law and Order that,while she was passed out drunk, a man implanted a GPS chip in his wifes' arm, the size of a grain of rice(he thought she was cheating on him,she was...)

anyway!...( not sure if that is possible in RL), but since this is "NOT A GAME",couldn't the injections Bree got ,shown via the bandage in previous Videos ,be a GPS chip in her arm ??? Of course unknown to her ??? thoughts ???

and yes I am a Newb ,so I apologize if this has been discussed...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: implanted chips.... Reply with quote

LONGTIMELURKER wrote:
I just saw on Law and Order that a man implanted a chip in his wifes arm, the size of a grain of rice(he thought she was cheating o him,she was...)

anyway!...( not sure if that is possible in RL), but since this is "NOT A GAME",couldn't the injections Bree got ,shown via the bandage in previous Videos ,be a GPS chip in her arm ??? Of course unknown to her ??? thoughts ???

and yes I am a Newb ,so I apolgize if this has been discussed...

Sure it's possible. There have been a couple of threads that even have links to videos about the very same subject matter. It doesn't appear that everyone has seen them though.
I'm in the camp that still believes something is up with that monkey - she STILL talks to it.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: The new Tachyon vid "Knock em-Down" was up for about 3 minutes then taken down again. This accompanied the video:
Added December 03, 2006
From Tachyon

"If you're lookin' for a fight, then the time is right."

My high score for the night? 112. I'm blaming it all on the rented shoes!

I'm not sure if he was one of theirs, but this one guy started trying to get a little too friendly for my comfort zone, so I had to get out of there.

All day I've been afraid that I might have forgotten something though. Can you or a friend check it out if you're in the area? Oh, and if you share my "outsider's perspective looking inward on things," the right combination is an absolute no-brainer. I'm confident that even you can figure it out!

PS. I've never actually heard someone use the phrase "shoot the ball." Believe me, throwing things and shooting things are MUCH different! LOL.

Music: "Three Hundred" by The Stereo

Tags LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast tachyon car ditch tracking opaphid let's go bowling we're gonna score tonight zmed (more) (less)
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tachyon video is back up. Did it go up prematurely?

Same text, it's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKH6l5aI_RY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: